Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TpRedNinja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by TpRedNinja »

how do i turn on darkmode b/c whenever i execute the luna script no matter wat the bottom part where the table is, is always a white blackground so its impossible to see some of them it says to set some values to 0 for defult but i did and it changed nothing so im confused on what i have to do to get dark mode im using cheatengine 7.4 btw

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ dark mode what ? but seriously, i'm not into that. i vaguely recall reading something about it, but you're going to have to google it yourself...
As for color changing background: you can change the background of the item list (= list of cheats): see Readme 'Settings'...
If you get CE working in Dark mode, you'll probably need to change that accordingly.
=> if you are "close" but still no cigar: upload prtscrn (to imgur f.e.) so I can get a better idea !

utjup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by utjup »

hello everyone, is there any way to get helix code? to play it on offline mode

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^"helix code": i have no idea what you mean by this?! be specific, with example or some reference...

Feranz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feranz »

I need help, Ive never use cheat engine before. How do i enable your cheat ? I press anything and doesnt seem to do anything

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ well, you're not asking for the password, so that is already a big plus on your end :)

anywho: with game loaded, table will show the game exe in title bar.
a. press 'tickbox' next to "Enable cheats... (after save has fully loaded)", and let it do its stuff (close window when told to do so)
b. if things went right, "Enable cheats..." should have been enabled by now as well !
c. since you being beginner: concentrate on 1st 2 scripts (player & inventory), and get acquainted with it...
d. as you move on, take each following feature one by one (eg: teleportation will take some time to get used to it; so practice like a lot)
ps: most/all my tables come with a Readme; check it out for particular details/suggestions/andwhatnot !

notes:
1. if you "tick" a box with a '<script>' tag next to it, and it won't open/enable, then just right-click that line to show/view the error. report that info to the author...
2. there are several good basic guides on how to use CE (video/text form); just google and take a bit of time to find you way around...
3. do NOT tick off every box. it is not because a feature is offered, that you actually have to use it. Use the features that you know/understand first and foremost !

Feranz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feranz »

Thanks for the reply. but i got to ask, does this cheat table work with a pirated version of the game ? the error' that i got is "cannot determined what is ACU.exe" and "please send cedebug.txt to darkbyte"

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I own the game, but I'm testing (playing) with a crack (to avoid launching uplay/etc)
To my knowledge there are 4 cracks around, and none of them touch the game exe. and CE works with that EXE only. Iow yes, it will work with cracked vs.

Now, for that error, let's take this one step at the time:
a. first and foremost, make a prtscrn of the table, showing that error; and pm link (to some imghoster).
(i can ask you for particular info, but this image will already tell me plenty)
ps: i hope you know how to use an imageEditor. if not, pm img_link for privacy_reasons... (if needed)
b. you DID download CE via/from their proper website; and you should have at least v7.x (I use 7.2 myself btw ~ check titlebar) ?
Reason I ask: first time I see this message re: darkbyte (btw this might well be legit though...)
c. tell me which crack you are using and/or which repack if that is the case

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

someone know how can i make instant disguise script, iv'e searched for the value and found nothing

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i had to google in order to understand what it does. I'm not going to look into that myself (although it does make use of a timer, so...). But if i was interested - which i'm not - i would check upon change of 8 byte hex_values. Me think: some player_struct contains pointer to currently_selected gear/outfit. Upon disguising, it will copy the "similar" ptr of that other NPC to your's (and probably keep your own ptr on the stack; or it already sits in some "overall" struct anyways)... ?!
(and if indeed it does that, it will restore that ptr back upon disguise_end)

-EDIT-
It's probably more likely that an instance is created of that NPC's model_info (since your player is not female; therefor not having any... hmm, anways...). If you do find the ptr to thàt struct, then place it in a variable (so the object does not get released/killed). You might then be able to switch between your own and this model...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:56 pm
someone know how can i make instant disguise script, iv'e searched for the value and found nothing
There is an option in the debug menu, which I exposed in my table to begin with. However, I've not updated the table in a long while and don't plan to unless there's really a need for it that I invest time to do it (e.g.: subscribe to Patreon). Other than that, I posted a video long ago that shows what I think you want (starts at 00:05):

They call it Toggle Vanish.

BR,
Sun

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:50 am
There is an option in the debug menu, which I exposed in my table to begin with. However, I've not updated the table in a long while and don't plan to unless there's really a need for it that I invest time to do it (e.g.: subscribe to Patreon). Other than that, I posted a video long ago that shows what I think you want (starts at 00:05):

They call it Toggle Vanish.

BR,
Sun
i hear you but thats not exactly what im looking for, im searching for a script that will instantly refill the skills cooldown, since im not able to find its value, if you know anything about it, please tell me, anyhow thanks for the info.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i'm guessing you've already tried searching for floats (de- or incrementing) ? If that gave no results, it'll be the "usual" timer_construct: see post 2 about 'mission timers'. Iow you are going to need to search for an incrementing integer, but... it'll be no easy feat (and will take some time/patience)...
My approach would be to find the 'disguise' timer (just checked, it's 20 secs) as you'll have something "visual" to verify... (and the cheat would be more practical, me think)
Tip: check out one of my timers, and how these "counters" actually behave within the struct. (f.e. see what happens when you de/pause the game)

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 4:32 pm
^ i'm guessing you've already tried searching for floats (de- or incrementing) ? If that gave no results, it'll be the "usual" timer_construct: see post 2 about 'mission timers'. Iow you are going to need to search for an incrementing integer, but... it'll be no easy feat (and will take some time/patience)...
My approach would be to find the 'disguise' timer (just checked, it's 20 secs) as you'll have something "visual" to verify... (and the cheat would be more practical, me think)
Tip: check out one of my timers, and how these "counters" actually behave within the struct. (f.e. see what happens when you de/pause the game)
tried another method, money pouches have some kind of cooldown two, iv'e only been able to find its visual value, thought i could get info from that, but with no success.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I do feel that you're trying to "lure" me into checking this out, but it is not going to happen (any time soon). 8-)
I know how much it can take to find these. Just recently, I've added the Hellfire timer to my ACVH table, and that one took me... +2hr... to find it. Just saying...

That said: here is my 50cent approach: (i've checked my doc again to remember what to look for)
1. start the disguise (i would go with that one as i can see a visual change)
2. press ESC and scan for integer
3. return ingame, wait (less then a sec) then ESC again: integer has increased...
4. continue doing this for at least 10 secs here, till resultlist gets down to a few thousands (or more)
(also note that the integer is going to be in the thousands ~ epoch value - pure assumption: the longer the game session is running, the higher that integer_value will be)
5. now the tricky part: (expect crashing the game here, as this timer is controlled by - what i call - the game_clock, which - among others - also control your FPS !)
- bring results to addresslist, and lock all of them
(you do not have a visual timer value + i'm guessing that - with each disguise session - a new object is created ?! <= hopefully not)
- return ingame, and wait out your disguise session: if it does not end, then one of them values controls the timer
=> since no visual counter: unlock 500 entries and see if ends ? etc...
(make printscreens so you have an idea/reference about these values)
=> i'm pretty sure you will need to run several disguise sessions before getting the proper value. if the struct_address changes with every session, it is not going to be a fun ride...

6. next part is finding the proper opcode: if you have problems with that, do pm me...

~> starting to get an idea what you are getting into ?! :shock: