Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FaxTM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by FaxTM »

Any way to edit a weapons stats? I like the look of the shamshir but it kind of sucks now, so id like to edit the attack stat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JannaSnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JannaSnow »

The table doesn't work for the steam version anymore

Gaza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gaza »

As JannaSnow told before, the table is not working anymore. Is there someone who could update the table or explain how to make it works again ? Thank you a lot guys

Gaza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gaza »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:02 am
ImpalaPUA started a table, but I decided to see what I can come up with for this game also. I think I'm going to have to use the same approach as Octopath Traveler and use pointers. I will try to flesh this out with as many options as I'm able to over the weekend. I've barely started playing for now, but will get some more things tomorrow.

Options so far:
Scripts for Infinite HP, MP, CS Gauge
Script for EXP Multiplier
Script for Lucre Multiplier / Infinite Lucre
Script to Set Item Minimum Quantity
Script to Get All Regular Items (Minus Key Items)
Script for Override Shop Item ID
Script for Adding Any Specific Item To Inventory
Pointers to Lucre (Money)
Pointers to All Characters HP, MP, CS Gauge, Level, Training Points
Pointers to Item Slot 1 Quantity

EDIT 1:
Okay, I will work on improving this as time goes on today, but I'm playing as Duran first, so these addresses may be specific to Duran. I will try to improve it to work with all characters later. I have Infinite HP, MP, CS Gauge scripts and some more pointers working for Duran.

EDIT 1.5:
I think I have the scripts working for all characters now.

EDIT 1.75:
Thanks to information from Exeter, I have pointers to all characters stat information in the Pointer section now.

EDIT 2.0:
I found time to add 3 scripts. EXP Multiplier, Lucre Multiplier / Infinite Lucre and Set Minimum Item Quantity. The multipliers you have to Enable after you load a save game. They work similar to the way they did in Octopath Traveler in that you may have to gain more EXP to actually level up.

EDIT 2.1:
Fixed an issue with Set Minimum Quantity where it now affects Candy as well. I missed the first slot originally.

EDIT 2.5:
Came up with an option to give yourself all regular items (minus the key items). You have to fight one battle after enabling the option in order to use the items.

EDIT 3.0:
I have Override Shop Item ID ready for regular items. I haven't played far enough for a weapon shop to open, but I don't think it will be hard for me to do that one also once I get to that point in the game. Basically, you choose the item you want and then when you are at the point where you choose the number of items you want in the shop interface, you hit the option in CE to Perform the Override Shop Item ID. Then you complete the transaction and you should see the item you picked in CE in the confirmation box. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.5:
I went ahead and came up with an exhaustive item list, but it appears the Shop Item ID is different than the regular item ID I had, so I added the option to Add Any Specific Item To Inventory. It is fairly simple, you pick an item and set the quantity to add and then choose the Perform option. It should show up in your inventory. This worked on weapons and armor and accessories for me. I also put in terrorblade's updates to the Pointer section in this update.
Hello DrummerIX, I hope you are doing well.
I just wantend to know if updating your file to make it works again could be something possible for you ?
I understand that, that can be time consuming but you happen to have a bit of free time and working on that Trials of Mana table could be possible, I'd gladly enjoy it :) Thank you a lot anyway for the work done and hopefully, the one which will come later ! cheers

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I currently don't have a lot of free time to keep all my past tables updated, but I will consider this request as I have time. Sorry.

Gaza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gaza »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:17 pm
I currently don't have a lot of free time to keep all my past tables updated, but I will consider this request as I have time. Sorry.
Ok thank you, take your time :) Have a good day ! cheers

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aximili »

Still no one able and willing to fix the main table? Or bring the missing cheats into the table provide here viewtopic.php?p=159711#p159711? That one seems to be working but is missing some of the cheat options from the original table.

Tobias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tobias »

I've used cheat engine for various games. Nothing in this script works. Thanks for trying though.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Tobias wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:40 pm
I've used cheat engine for various games. Nothing in this script works. Thanks for trying though.
its updated in his discord server become a supporter of 2 dollars and you'll be getting over 50+ tables even the most recent star ocean game and such. And you can make requests.

Chindopopito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

This is becoming a trend. Be prepared to spend money to cheat in games.

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

sigh gee it seem no one cares about the time and work people put in the tables on their free time just freeload and at peoples beck and call how disrespectfull

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

******************************************* UPDATE 4/15/2024 **************************************************
I have decided to offer my cheat table work for free again since I don't have much time to hack that many games. I updated this table to fix issues it used to have. It now has 165 options if you count all the pointers. Enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************************************