Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.4.1 | 27-Mar-2020

Post by tfigment »

DiskMatter wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:34 pm
Tranlin wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:26 am
Please help, I can't use the table cuz it shows "Warning. Expected Process = fm.exe" on clicking the box, but I seem to follow all the instructions in order and have correct versions. My FM20 process in the cheat engine says "gfm.exe", I think that might be the problem.
The exe you are playing with is not named fm.exe, all you need to do is
The alternative though not sure I know if there are not consequences is to open the CT file in Notepad. Use Edit > Replace.... Find what = fm.exe, Replace with = gfm.exe. Replace All. File > Save As....

fm.exe will show up in lots of places in the file so we need to replace all of them not just the one in the first script.

If the exe is really different then this will be harder and much more involved as someone will have to find all of the relevant code and replace with new addresses (which is what I do on every update but takes me 30-60 minutes usually).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mephistopheles13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by mephistopheles13 »

Hello

Thanks for the awesome table. I can't use it because I have the GamePass version but I went through it and I'm quite excited to get it updated.
Problem is I'm a noob at this with minimal knowledge. I went on a good start and got stuck at:
tfigment wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:10 am
Select Persons and monitor the Allocated Pointers > VTables > Selected Object
I can see the value of Selected Object change as I select different entities in game but I'm not exactly sure what to do with the value.
You say to update vtables in the top script. Does that mean to change fm.exe+6D50688 to fm.exe+<value of selected object>? cuz that's what I did and it didn't seem to be working. maybe I wasn't doing it properly.

Thanks again and sorry for the noob question :D

Tranlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tranlin »

DiskMatter wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:34 pm
Tranlin wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:26 am
Please help, I can't use the table cuz it shows "Warning. Expected Process = fm.exe" on clicking the box, but I seem to follow all the instructions in order and have correct versions. My FM20 process in the cheat engine says "gfm.exe", I think that might be the problem.
The exe you are playing with is not named fm.exe, all you need to do is
1.make a copy of the exe you are using to start the game (lets call it a.exe), so now you have a.exe and acopy.exe.
2.if you have an exe named fm.exe and you are not starting your game with that in the folder where acopy.exe is located then rename it to fm2.exe. This is so because when we rename acopy.exe in the next step it will not clash with the existing file with same name.
3.now rename acopy.exe to fm.exe, start the game with this.
4.now do the process of the cheat engine like attaching fm20 and loading the table etc. it will work now.
Make sure you backup every file you are renaming, before renaming them, so original can be used if anything doesn't work.
The filename was actually fm.exe already but it was showing as gfm.exe in CE. It was due to the antivirus deleting the file and me restoring it that caused the problem, but I managed to get the right file in the end. Thanks anyways.

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hei28ssk »

Do you have any idea how to get the player count value on the squad registration ? I want to freeze it to register mire players than the limit

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:09 am
bikeracer4487 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:00 pm
Ah...well...I'm afraid I'm a bit new at this. I'm assuming the GamePass version is a bit different, since I never ran into that issue with fm.exe being renamed to something else, and all the folders in Documents are inside \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\Gamepass. That said, your instructions are probably very clear for someone who is well versed in Cheat Engine. But for me, I'm just not sure where to start. I know I'm looking for the value "49 8B 0F BA 72 64 70 72 4C 8B 49 10" and that I'm searching "both read/write and executable code"....but I'm not sure WHERE I'm searching for this value...
  • Attach CE to game
  • If you activated the first checkbox and its in "Compact View Mode" then select "full view mode" in the menu to show search box
  • Change Value Type to "Array of byte"
  • Paste the hex code into the field right of "Hex" below "Array of byte"
  • Below Check Writable twice so that its a square in a square (indeterminate)
  • Below Check CopyOnWrite once so that its a square in a square (indeterminate)
  • Select "First Scan"
Should get one hit. If address is not "1518A6662" and probably isn't since table doesn't work you will need to do more work. You can right click "Copy Selected Addresses" and it should put fm.exe+118A6662 or rather new address on clipboard. You can double click the script to edit and it should have "define(iniSelect,fm.exe+118A6662)" which you can replace the address to the right with new address.
Thank you so much, that was a super well written and easy to follow explanation. Using your instructions, I was able to update the script with the new addresses and activate it successfully. Unfortunately, none of the options below that script worked, so I'm thinking updating the Gamepass version might not be as easy it was assumed, and I'm just not practiced enough to do it myself. If anyone else wants to take a crack, I've included the table that I updated to work with the new Gamepass addresses.

NOTE: The attached table DOES NOT WORK. You can enable the main scripts, but the OPTIONS DO NOT WORK...so don't just download it at a glance, thinking it's an official update.
Attachments
Football_Manager_2020_20_4_1_fm.exe_figment_GAMEPASS.CT
(764.73 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

monkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by monkey »

how to change relationship like club to another club?
ex: I want to change kylian mbappe relationship like club "real Madrid" to "everton"
how to find other club reference id?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

monkey wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm
ex: I want to change kylian mbappe relationship like club "real Madrid" to "everton"
Not easy but doable with some knowledge and effort. You need to use the "Person Data > Relationships" list. The problem is that you cannot add new relationships with this table so you need to change an existing relationship. So find something you dont care about like Real Madrid club Relationship and can change the info pointer to the other club. You can get the Everton value from another player or it also happens to be the basClub or basTeam pointer (the raw pointers are in Advanced area somewhere if you want to find those values) when that club is selected. There maybe existing relationships that have the Everton club pointer that you can use in the list.

monkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by monkey »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:28 pm
monkey wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Not easy but doable with some knowledge and effort. You need to use the "Person Data > Relationships" list. The problem is that you cannot add new relationships with this table so you need to change an existing relationship. So find something you dont care about like Real Madrid club Relationship and can change the info pointer to the other club. You can get the Everton value from another player or it also happens to be the basClub or basTeam pointer (the raw pointers are in Advanced area somewhere if you want to find those values) when that club is selected. There maybe existing relationships that have the Everton club pointer that you can use in the list.
I already figured it out yesterday, thanks for the reply.
Btw do you know how to change player nationality? I can't find it

vrdesign
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vrdesign »

FIRST- Thanks for the table!

I have a problem, i cant select the second square , there is an error says that something is wrong on line 13
ive been able to edit at first and after that one time i cant anymore
someone now what it can be?
(tried: download again, update cheat engine, quit the game and enter again *dont touched the script or edited it)

mephistopheles13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Hello,

I updated the table for xbox gamepass. I'm a newbie at this and I'm not sure I did the right thing but it's working for me so if someone wants to test it let me know.

of course all credits go to tfigment and his awesome instructions on how to update the table. couldn't have done it without them.
you can make use of that reputation button to say thank you. specially to the original creator! *wink wink* ;)

table updated for GamePass on April 30 (sorry, can't get the actual game version)
all I know is this is my version:
Attachments
Football_Manager_2020_fm.exe_figment_v25_GamePass_Apr_30.CT
(792.39 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Last edited by mephistopheles13 on Sat May 02, 2020 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

monkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by monkey »

how to change player nationality?

rougecoco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rougecoco »

mephistopheles13 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:49 am
Hello,

I updated the table for xbox gamepass. I'm a newbie at this and I'm not sure I did the right thing but it's working for me so if someone wants to test it let me know.

of course all credits go to tfigment and his awesome instructions on how to update the table. couldn't have done it without them.

Thanks for sharing, only it doesn't work for me.
Could you please specify what you have modified ?

mephistopheles13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

rougecoco wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:42 pm
Thanks for sharing, only it doesn't work for me.
Could you please specify what you have modified ?

I really just followed the tutorial in the first post and found the information in this post quite useful viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10802&start=240#p131086

I updated the section of the code that says "BASE ADDRESS" in the top script along with the vtable pointers in the "update on focus" script.
I remember also updating a script or two in the helper scripts but I dont remember exactly which ones.

I left comments of the old code where I did updates for quick references.

I did get stuck at where the tutorial to update says to: "Select Persons and monitor the Allocated Pointers > VTables > Selected Object"
I couldn't tell which address goes in which vtable so I kinda went with guessing but whatever I changed there didnt change anything and the table worked nonetheless.

CH21S
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CH21S »

There's been an update to the gamepass version today which fixes the editor files problem the original version had. Is it possible for the table to be updated?

kweripx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kweripx »

mephistopheles13 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:49 am
Hello,

you can make use of that reputation button to say thank you. specially to the original creator! *wink wink* ;)

table updated for GamePass on April 30 (sorry, can't get the actual game version)
I couldn't update the pointer of datTimeRoot yet but I'm working on it. I think it doesnt affect anything but honestly I barely have a clue xD
can u update again?