Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stanko11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by stanko11 »

graysonman wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:26 pm
kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:27 am
l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Added a few more Cheats to my Table

NoSpread, Bounty Money, Money Pointer, Total Ammo pointer, Infinite Health - Horse
When you open the Table, press YES, it auto-injects to the game's Process.
Enjoy

Hotkeys:
Numpad 7 = Save Position
Numpad 8 = Load Position
Numpad 9 = Undo Teleport
Numpad + = Increase Camera Height
Numpad - = Decrease Camera Height
Numpad + = Restore Camera Height

I updated the table to work with the newest update.

Ammo modifications, NoReload and Dead Eye are not included in this table because i couldn't figure it out yet since i'm brand new to this.
But everything else is working properly! You can enjoy l0wb1ts' unique CE table again!

If you need Infinite ammo, NoReload or DeadEye then there are plenty other alternatives, so just look around! :)

All credits obviously to l0wb1t!

Download:
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_l0wb1t_updated.CT

Having an issue when in-game and enable the infinite health for player option. Game will crash after a few moments of enabling the cheat and generally will crash whenever you are about to shoot or take damage. Not sure if I'm the only person with this issue but just thought I'd point it out. I am playing on whatever the latest release is.
I'm pretty sure that table wasn't edited properly, since it worked fine for me when I removed those 3 options that had AOB outdated with the update, from the original table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

graysonman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by graysonman »

stanko11 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:54 pm
graysonman wrote:
kay0 wrote:

Ammo modifications, NoReload and Dead Eye are not included in this table because i couldn't figure it out yet since i'm brand new to this.
But everything else is working properly! You can enjoy l0wb1ts' unique CE table again!

If you need Infinite ammo, NoReload or DeadEye then there are plenty other alternatives, so just look around! :)

Download:

Having an issue when in-game and enable the infinite health for player option. Game will crash after a few moments of enabling the cheat and generally will crash whenever you are about to shoot or take damage. Not sure if I'm the only person with this issue but just thought I'd point it out. I am playing on whatever the latest release is.
I'm pretty sure that table wasn't edited properly, since it worked fine for me when I removed those 3 options that had AOB outdated with the update, from the original table.
What stuff did you change on your cheat engine? Was it posted earlier in this forum?

stanko11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stanko11 »

graysonman wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:29 pm
stanko11 wrote:
graysonman wrote:

What stuff did you change on your cheat engine? Was it posted earlier in this forum?
Remove mentions of InfiniteDeadEye, NoReload and InfiniteAmmo, using either notepad or editor inside CE

Neverbliss
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Neverbliss »

kay0 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:24 pm
We desperately need someone to make a movement mod with toggle walk, jog & sprint! Usually Cielos memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=177 makes these but he seems to be busy. Does anyone else know how to?

Edit: Also is it possible to remove the annoying vignette filter? :cry: Image

Did you figure out the thing with the vignette filter? I also can't stand it.

graysonman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by graysonman »

stanko11 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:36 pm
graysonman wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:29 pm
stanko11 wrote:

Remove mentions of InfiniteDeadEye, NoReload and InfiniteAmmo, using either notepad or editor inside CE
yes but his updated cheat engine file on page 9 is not working is what I'm saying. I do see that the dead eye and whatnot are removed from the table as options to be enabled.

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

Neverbliss wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:07 am
kay0 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:24 pm
We desperately need someone to make a movement mod with toggle walk, jog & sprint! Usually Cielos memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=177 makes these but he seems to be busy. Does anyone else know how to?

Edit: Also is it possible to remove the annoying vignette filter? :cry: Image

Did you figure out the thing with the vignette filter? I also can't stand it.
Sadly no. We will have to probably wait for the OpenIV public release. In the meantime you can use the Nvidia Freestyle Vignette Filter and use negative values to brighten the edges

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

stanko11 wrote:
graysonman wrote:
kay0 wrote:

Download:

That's very likely the case. Can you upload yours then instead?

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

kay0 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:50 am
stanko11 wrote:
graysonman wrote:

I have already uploaded it earlier, on the first page

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

kjhpc wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:36 am
kay0 wrote:
l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Added a few more Cheats to my Table

NoSpread, Bounty Money, Money Pointer, Total Ammo pointer, Infinite Health - Horse
When you open the Table, press YES, it auto-injects to the game's Process.
Enjoy

Hotkeys:
Numpad 7 = Save Position
Numpad 8 = Load Position
Numpad 9 = Undo Teleport
Numpad + = Increase Camera Height
Numpad - = Decrease Camera Height
Numpad + = Restore Camera Height

Thank you very much for the update :D

I'd like to say one thing, there is a problem with the 'No Spread' option.

It's no problem when the 'No Spread' function is enabled and the gun is shot in the air. However, if you shoot at someone, the game will crash.

I tested it with all firearms and all crashed.

So it would be great if you could solve this problem.

Thank you !!
graysonman wrote:
kjhpc wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:16 am
Well.. the 'no spread' option wasn't the only problem...

I was only trying to use the 'no spread' option. so I didn't know the other options were problematic..
Here is the updated table from Face007 which should be working! Thank Face007 not me
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_.CT
(307.27 KiB) Downloaded 292 times

Ashira
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashira »

Can you update coordinate base too?

RyoSaeba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyoSaeba »

denis57730 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:50 pm
kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:49 pm
denis57730 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Statistics of Speed and Acceleration ??? It's possible ?
No not possible at the moment. Best you can do is use a trainer and spawn the horse with the best stats (statistiques mon frère)
T'es Français ? :lol:

Non il est portugaiche :D

graysonman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by graysonman »

kay0 wrote:
stanko11 wrote:
graysonman wrote:

this is the one I was using. It was on page 9 I believe and was one of the ones that were supposed to be updated. This is the one I'm having trouble with. It will kick me from the game anytime I activate anything.
Attachments
(306.2 KiB) Downloaded 204 times

graysonman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by graysonman »

Face007 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:00 am
kay0 wrote:
stanko11 wrote:

I have already uploaded it earlier, on the first page
thank you face. I didn't see that post. I was looking at l0wb1t posts.

denis57730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denis57730 »

RyoSaeba wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:02 pm
denis57730 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:50 pm
kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:49 pm

No not possible at the moment. Best you can do is use a trainer and spawn the horse with the best stats (statistiques mon frère)
T'es Français ? :lol:

Non il est portugaiche :D
Enfinnnn un Français mdrrrr

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

denis57730 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:23 pm
RyoSaeba wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:02 pm