Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by kay0 »

Eldervisco wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 pm
How would I go about removing the roller block rifle so I can start The Sheep and the Goats quest. I did use a modified save that had all weapons unlocked. Any guidance would be appreciated
You could also just remove & lock the rifle in your save file back again so it would be like as if you never unlocked it i assume

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

denis57730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denis57730 »

Would it be possible to modify the statisques of the horses and their size? Help me please

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

denis57730 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:09 pm
Would it be possible to modify the statisques of the horses and their size? Help me please
If you are talking about increasing the size of your horse then no. What do you mean by statistics?

denis57730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denis57730 »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:37 pm
denis57730 wrote:
If you are talking about increasing the size of your horse then no. What do you mean by statistics?
Statistics of Speed and Acceleration ??? It's possible ?

HoellenBewohner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HoellenBewohner »

the game is broken to its core

unless you (we) can disable core drain completely (current not) , the game is a mess
Spoiler
[Link]

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

denis57730 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 pm
kay0 wrote:
denis57730 wrote:
No not possible at the moment. Best you can do is use a trainer and spawn the horse with the best stats (statistiques mon frère)

denis57730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denis57730 »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:49 pm
denis57730 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 pm
kay0 wrote:

No not possible at the moment. Best you can do is use a trainer and spawn the horse with the best stats (statistiques mon frère)
T'es Français ? :lol:

denis57730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denis57730 »

It's possible spawn the dutch horse ??

graysonman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by graysonman »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:27 am
l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Added a few more Cheats to my Table

NoSpread, Bounty Money, Money Pointer, Total Ammo pointer, Infinite Health - Horse
When you open the Table, press YES, it auto-injects to the game's Process.
Enjoy

Hotkeys:
Numpad 7 = Save Position
Numpad 8 = Load Position
Numpad 9 = Undo Teleport
Numpad + = Increase Camera Height
Numpad - = Decrease Camera Height
Numpad + = Restore Camera Height

I updated the table to work with the newest update.

Ammo modifications, NoReload and Dead Eye are not included in this table because i couldn't figure it out yet since i'm brand new to this.
But everything else is working properly! You can enjoy l0wb1ts' unique CE table again!

If you need Infinite ammo, NoReload or DeadEye then there are plenty other alternatives, so just look around! :)

All credits obviously to l0wb1t!

Download:
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_l0wb1t_updated.CT

Having an issue when in-game and enable the infinite health for player option. Game will crash after a few moments of enabling the cheat and generally will crash whenever you are about to shoot or take damage. Not sure if I'm the only person with this issue but just thought I'd point it out. I am playing on whatever the latest release is.

DaisyR3y
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DaisyR3y »

graysonman wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:26 pm
kay0 wrote:
l0wb1t wrote:

NoSpread, Bounty Money, Money Pointer, Total Ammo pointer, Infinite Health - Horse
Enjoy

Hotkeys:
Numpad 7 = Save Position
Numpad 8 = Load Position
Numpad 9 = Undo Teleport

Ammo modifications, NoReload and Dead Eye are not included in this table because i couldn't figure it out yet since i'm brand new to this.
But everything else is working properly! You can enjoy l0wb1ts' unique CE table again!

If you need Infinite ammo, NoReload or DeadEye then there are plenty other alternatives, so just look around! :)

Download:

Having an issue when in-game and enable the infinite health for player option. Game will crash after a few moments of enabling the cheat and generally will crash whenever you are about to shoot or take damage. Not sure if I'm the only person with this issue but just thought I'd point it out. I am playing on whatever the latest release is.
what game version? is it Rockstar Launcher or Epic?

CJshaun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CJshaun »

I believe I found the address for horse sprint speed (38CFDC0). I'm quite certain actually. I just don't know how to test it. If someone wants to use it, you're welcome to.

kjhpc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kjhpc »

graysonman wrote:
kay0 wrote:
l0wb1t wrote:

Enjoy

Hotkeys:
Numpad 7 = Save Position
Numpad 8 = Load Position
Numpad 9 = Undo Teleport

Download:

Well.. the 'no spread' option wasn't the only problem...

I was only trying to use the 'no spread' option. so I didn't know the other options were problematic..

graysonman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by graysonman »

DaisyR3y wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:41 pm
graysonman wrote:
kay0 wrote:

Download:

what game version? is it Rockstar Launcher or Epic?
I’m on whatever the latest version is(not sure where I see that). I’m on the rockstar launcher. Whenever I activate a cheat then go back into game it will work for a little bit then crash and ask if I want to restart the game in safe mode.

SandNiBBa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SandNiBBa »

Is it possible to add an option for FAST WALK outside of campsites/building interiors?

Eldervisco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eldervisco »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:31 pm
Eldervisco wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 pm
How would I go about removing the roller block rifle so I can start The Sheep and the Goats quest. I did use a modified save that had all weapons unlocked. Any guidance would be appreciated
You could also just remove & lock the rifle in your save file back again so it would be like as if you never unlocked it i assume
Thanks for the suggestion! I was able to complete the quest