The Outer Worlds (Epic Game Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ori'grom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Outer Worlds (Epic Game Store)

Post by ori'grom »

Zanzer's table is still working for the GOG version. With the exception of player's attributes/skills that is. Rest of the functions are all working just fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alexandra Moldovia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alexandra Moldovia »

Is this working with the Steam version?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have been too busy to keep up with updating my old tables lately. I think this one needs an update, but I lack the time currently. I doubt it works for Steam.

Felson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Felson »

For those using the steam version, to get the latest version of this one working with it, edit each script and change all instances of
"IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe". I haven't tested all the script, but this works for "enable", "Attribute Pointers", "Creation Skill points to 7", "Unlimited Holographic Shroud" and "Unlimited TTD" as I have been using them. Most of the "pointers" seem off except money and difficulty.

Ps. Don't forget to save when you are done like I did :cry: Had to do it over again.

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

that solution does not work sadly. Anyone any tips where i can find a table for the steam version. cant find anything anywhere

Felson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Felson »

I am actively using it as I type this. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it has been on steam long enough for anyone to have made a table for it yet.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

There is literally no freakin' difference between the Steam and EGS versions. The fact that some stuff works and other doesn't is the arrays of bytes used by the author to find stuff aren't loose enough. So if some ASM bytes change in the process (in x64 1 instruction can have 2-3 mnemonics) of recompiling/optimization, those stop working. Then you bitch script X doesn't work anymore. And since you see this effect "only on Steam", you say "doesn't work on Steam". When it should be fixed GLOBALLY.

Yes, whatever Chinese I said above. Cuz that's what that is to most of you.. foreign language..

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

If the AOB's are too tight, wouldn't it be possible to fix the script by taking each byte array and slowly loosening it byte by byte until a result is found and testing that corrected value @Sunbeam? Or is that an oversimplification?

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

Ok, unless the AOB for Character XP is 12 bytes longer than the 3 it should be, I'm definitely not right.

vans52
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by vans52 »

Felson wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:53 pm
For those using the steam version, to get the latest version of this one working with it, edit each script and change all instances of
"IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe". I haven't tested all the script, but this works for "enable", "Attribute Pointers", "Creation Skill points to 7", "Unlimited Holographic Shroud" and "Unlimited TTD" as I have been using them. Most of the "pointers" seem off except money and difficulty.

Ps. Don't forget to save when you are done like I did :cry: Had to do it over again.
This worked for me, kinda jenky and only a few of the options work, but gg

Faeloce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Faeloce »

Thanks for your tips Fleson.
I was able to get some of the functionality to work with my GOG version of the game. ;)

Nevermindzxc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nevermindzxc »

Felson wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Thank you very much!
Changed it as suggested and everything is working on Steam version. :D

Alexandra Moldovia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alexandra Moldovia »

How does one do this, or can you post the updated table?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

If that is all that needs to be done, I did it here. I actually don't have the Steam version to test it with though.

All I did was change the process name. I think some options won't work still because they depend on pointers that can change with every update.
Attachments
Indiana-Win64-Shipping.CT
Initial file for Steam version
(72.9 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Shaya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shaya »

Thank you DrummerIX so far it seems to be working with the steam version of the game ^^.

Managed to get the attribute and skills to work in character creation and be able to quicksave and in a supernova difficulty game.
Havent had time to test the rest just yet.