Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:04 am
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:52 am
its the same
probably a little mistake while writing since it more common hp and mp intead sp or lp and so on
I don't its that tho, since Max SP works like it should, increasing your maximum SP but so far Max MP doesn't seem to do anything, or its just hidden from view and both max SP & MP have different cap values so it can't be the same thing right?
could be also a left over from developing the game since i dont see that value anywhere in a item

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i really miss klein and agil somehow ^^ they were really adding some humor in previous games

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Question, are there any ways to manipulate/remove the negative effects from passive skills? For example, Like the Phoenix Incarnation with the SP Slip -18?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:38 pm
i really miss klein and agil somehow ^^ they were really adding some humor in previous games
I have a feeling we will see them in 1 of the DLCs since originally they do enter, but not before the dark territory.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

MzJ wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:46 pm
Question, are there any ways to manipulate/remove the negative effects from passive skills? For example, Like the Phoenix Incarnation with the SP Slip -18?
You could add 36401 and 36104 somewhere on your gear. It will make SP slip useless since your SS and buffs will cost no SP :P

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:43 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:01 am
I would like to than everyone for the phenomenal work done for the tables here!

I do have a question about the "highlighted item editor": if I were to replace an item using this option, should I only change items of the same type (for example, a wooden sword should only be changed to another weapon), or can I change an item to any other type of item (for example, a consumable item for a weapon)?
I'd recommend changing the same type, but there is also a pointer for item type there. So you can manually change the type to be what you want.
The 4byte poiter has the type included, so ther eis no need to manually change the type. However, i recommend at leats tthat the items belong to the same tab on the inventory although it shouldn't matter. For example Swords and Bows have differen types, but they are on the same tab ingame.

Anyway, I always prefer to use the same type just in case since it isn't that difficult.
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:51 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 am
Chasher wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:05 am
what does this mean, all i was doing was playing online and i have alice has my NPC

[Link]
Checklist before online:
Cheat Engine Closed.
Launcher restored to original state
EasyAntiCheat Reinstalled

Misisng any it is bound to provoke errors.

---

New table with additonal artisans plus the names provided by OPCOXE
Nice work, would you mind adding the google sheet to extras and making a header that says Google Sheet in Extras? Or something like that :P
I was thinking about adding it, but I couldn't decide where it was a good place. The Extras thing sunds good.
It would be better if we had a thred that could be updated on frist page and lave the tables and sheet there since it would be easier to acccess than from the table itself only.

Making a static post would only work well if it is easily visible and fist post is what the people only look a lot of times.
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
Added Google Sheet to Extras
(371.45 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:20 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:43 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:01 am
I would like to than everyone for the phenomenal work done for the tables here!

I do have a question about the "highlighted item editor": if I were to replace an item using this option, should I only change items of the same type (for example, a wooden sword should only be changed to another weapon), or can I change an item to any other type of item (for example, a consumable item for a weapon)?
I'd recommend changing the same type, but there is also a pointer for item type there. So you can manually change the type to be what you want.
The 4byte poiter has the type included, so ther eis no need to manually change the type. However, i recommend at leats tthat the items belong to the same tab on the inventory although it shouldn't matter. For example Swords and Bows have differen types, but they are on the same tab ingame.

Anyway, I always prefer to use the same type just in case since it isn't that difficult.
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:51 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 am

Checklist before online:
Cheat Engine Closed.
Launcher restored to original state
EasyAntiCheat Reinstalled

Misisng any it is bound to provoke errors.

---

New table with additonal artisans plus the names provided by OPCOXE
Nice work, would you mind adding the google sheet to extras and making a header that says Google Sheet in Extras? Or something like that :P
I was thinking about adding it, but I couldn't decide where it was a good place. The Extras thing sunds good.
It would be better if we had a thred that could be updated on frist page and lave the tables and sheet there since it would be easier to acccess than from the table itself only.

Making a static post would only work well if it is easily visible and fist post is what the people only look a lot of times.
Why don't you start a new thread and just add credits to dummy for the original script?
Then we could add it there :D

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

There is a typing error in crafting, smithing is spelled wrong, Feel like reuploading just for a typing is a bit much, so just update it for the next release :)

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:10 pm
MzJ wrote:
You could add 36401 and 36104 somewhere on your gear. It will make SP slip useless since your SS and buffs will cost no SP :P
hmm but look here,

It says here the cap is at 50% for reduce sp cost :cry: , I kinda don't like relying on infinite SP, so was hoping to stack some SP regen to counter the SP Slip but that would just make me sacrifice potential damage since i could place other attachments.

*edit*oh and i agree on making a new thread. Its getting hard to catch up on for people who just started following.

Maybe we could get drummer's input on this too, since he was the beginning of all this.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

MzJ wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:42 pm
dallezh wrote:
MzJ wrote:
hmm but look here,

It says here the cap is at 50% for reduce sp cost :cry: , I kinda don't like relying on infinite SP, so was hoping to stack some SP regen to counter the SP Slip but that would just make me sacrifice potential damage since i could place other attachments.

*edit*oh and i agree on making a new thread. Its getting hard to catch up on for people who just started following.

Maybe we could get drummer's input on this too, since he was the beginning of all this.
thats only for that specific 1, the other 1 stacks with it.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 pm
MzJ wrote:
dallezh wrote:

hmm but look here,

You could also just yse 1 or 2 of the other buff, since that 1 doesn't have sp slip.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i had talked with drummer and he added the latest for that time before we found the jump pointer to his first post

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:57 pm
i had talked with drummer and he added the latest for that time before we found the jump pointer to his first post
But we shouldn't have to rely on him adding the table all the time.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:59 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:57 pm
But we shouldn't have to rely on him adding the table all the time.
i know probably we should make one since we are almost at 60 pages with almost 870 post

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:56 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 pm
MzJ wrote:

hmm but look here,

Oh i see.

You could also just yse 1 or 2 of the other buff, since that 1 doesn't have sp slip.
Yea i could but what i really want is that -20% cooldown hence why i stuck with the phoenix incarnation. Guess i'll try stacking both attachment and see.