(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +17

Post by nillmand2 »

if noone had reported that bug, and I was on, I would have mentioned that you could actually see that bug happening in the video you had posted.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

nillmand2 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:47 pm
if noone had reported that bug, and I was on, I would have mentioned that you could actually see that bug happening in the video you had posted.
Yeah, when I created the video I assumed it was just random funny glitches in the base game. I didn't think I touched the AI's physics at all so I didn't know there was an issue.

I'll be honest with y'all. As much as I like making cheats, I don't like using them in any kind of serious gameplay. This is the reason I primarily lock non-regenerating resources such as ammo instead of (as I've seen in some cheats) simply writing 999999 to it. It's because if I ever were to use it, I would only want it to get me past a specific area so I can continue afterwards using normal gameplay. This also means that I rely a bit more on everyone's feedback to help me find these issues.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Good news, I managed to find the bullet spread and rapid fire. I'll do more digging to see what I can find and I'll add them in the next update.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I've explored the weapon code a bit more and here's what I've found (and will be in the next update). As I've already said, I've found a way to disable bullet spread. I also removed the unholster delay, so weapons can be immediately fired when you equip them. I found an interesting piece of code which prevents weapons from being fired. Using a compare (of which I have the makings of) I should be able to prevent the AI from firing while still enabling the player to shoot away. I also plan to add a max for the player's grenades, something I kept forgetting to do. As for the rapid fire, there seems to be a few different pieces of code which effect some weapons differently, thankfully it's all easily disabled. There's a main timer for most weapons such as the pistol and plasma rifle. The shotgun is effected by it, but if it is disabled then the shotgun will fire 2 rounds at once and will then have a delay. This is caused by the shotgun having a second timer attached to it for some reason. Vehicle cannons such as the tank's primary weapon are effected by a different timer altogether.

As for the skulls though, I may have to put that on the back burner for some time. I'm starting to have my doubts on whether or not it's a possibility, and I plan to see what I can do for reach, make my MCC CE trainer, and get ready for Halo 2. I'll still keep working on it in the hopes of eventually cracking the code.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:46 pm
I've explored the weapon code a bit more and here's what I've found (and will be in the next update). As I've already said, I've found a way to disable bullet spread. I also removed the unholster delay, so weapons can be immediately fired when you equip them. I found an interesting piece of code which prevents weapons from being fired. Using a compare (of which I have the makings of) I should be able to prevent the AI from firing while still enabling the player to shoot away. I also plan to add a max for the player's grenades, something I kept forgetting to do. As for the rapid fire, there seems to be a few different pieces of code which effect some weapons differently, thankfully it's all easily disabled. There's a main timer for most weapons such as the pistol and plasma rifle. The shotgun is effected by it, but if it is disabled then the shotgun will fire 2 rounds at once and will then have a delay. This is caused by the shotgun having a second timer attached to it for some reason. Vehicle cannons such as the tank's primary weapon are effected by a different timer altogether.

As for the skulls though, I may have to put that on the back burner for some time. I'm starting to have my doubts on whether or not it's a possibility, and I plan to see what I can do for reach, make my MCC CE trainer, and get ready for Halo 2. I'll still keep working on it in the hopes of eventually cracking the code.
Patiently awaiting the new additions :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +22

Update's out, I hope y'all enjoy.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:13 am
Update's out, I hope y'all enjoy.
Thanks for the update, found another error point though.

After reaching the end of "The Maw" (the final mission) I receive the Fatal Error message again.

Options enabled:

All in "Unstoppable" except Flight/NoClip & Stealth.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

rhark wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:52 pm

After reaching the end of "The Maw" (the final mission) I receive the Fatal Error message again.

Options enabled:

Hmm, I was able to finish the level without any issues. I'll do more playthroughs of the level to see if there is any way I can trigger the error.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:20 pm
rhark wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Options enabled:

Hmm, I was able to finish the level without any issues. I'll do more playthroughs of the level to see if there is any way I can trigger the error.
More info that might help:

I had almost every Skull activated, except the skull that restarts the level upon death (Iron?) and the one that removes HUD (Blind?) & on Legendary difficulty.

I originally tried to finish the last part without the warthog and just rocket jump backwards all the way to the end which is the original time I received the Fatal Error. But after restarting the game up again and continuing I started at the part where you enter the elevator just before the warthog section & used the warthog all the way this time and still got the Fatal Error. So perhaps the initial rocket boosting through the level is what corrupted my save and I just have to restart the level from the beginning?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

rhark wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:32 pm
More info that might help:

I had almost every Skull activated, except the skull that restarts the level upon death (Iron?) and the one that removes HUD (Blind?) & on Legendary difficulty.

I originally tried to finish the last part without the warthog and just rocket jump backwards all the way to the end which is the original time I received the Fatal Error. But after restarting the game up again and continuing I started at the part where you enter the elevator just before the warthog section & used the warthog all the way this time and still got the Fatal Error. So perhaps the initial rocket boosting through the level is what corrupted my save and I just have to restart the level from the beginning?
I have now managed to crash the game when going up the elevator (just before the warthog run) with the skulls and legendary enabled. It was probably these settings from the start that were causing the crashes (I did all my testing on easy with no skulls enabled). I'll keep testing to see which cheat triggers the error, then hopefully it will be an easy fix.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

After many tests, I have learned that my player base reader didn't work with all skulls on and legendary. I have found another reader, and will test it on using different levels and different difficulties to make sure it's 100% stable. Will post it once I'm done testing.

I'll also do some organization such as moving flight out from under Unstoppable, changing its default move down key to left alt so it doesn't conflict with most people's crouch key, and some slight renaming on some scripts.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The fix is out, hopefully it will work for you rhark.

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

awesome table, thank you Sir :D

AlexanderDash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlexanderDash »

I put forward a bug and three suggestions that every time I save and exit the game, I can't cheat. Although I can solve it by re opening the game and CE,

1、could i saving multiple coordinates ?

2、i didnt find out where make sprint's speed change.

3、I don't know if it can be succeed, that is, manual checkpoint, Including reach and CE, especially reach checkpoint made me feel bad

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

AlexanderDash wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:30 pm
I put forward a bug and three suggestions that every time I save and exit the game, I can't cheat. Although I can solve it by re opening the game and CE,

1、could i saving multiple coordinates ?

2、i didnt find out where make sprint's speed change.

3、I don't know if it can be succeed, that is, manual checkpoint, Including reach and CE, especially reach checkpoint made me feel bad
That issue is due to the code itself changing places whenever you exit a game, I'm not even sure if Cheat Engine itself has any way of fixing the problem.

1. Not at the moment, though it is easy to add. Until I do you can go into the values header and copy as many coordinates as you want to a text document, then simply paste them to the Saved X, Y, and Z coordinates. If you do this though you will have to use the Save Coordinates script once before pasting in the coordinates or else it won't work (I made it this way so nobody accidentally teleported to coordinates 0, 0, 0)

2. I didn't make it easily changeable because I found that any increase usually resulted in the player phasing through the map.

3. Someone could probably do it, but not me at the moment. The best I would suggest is locking your health until you get to a checkpoint.