Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:10 am
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:26 am
Dallezh, here's the updated value for player hair.
Launch_Game.exe+23FFD18
I've also come up with the value for player faces, from what I can tell they match the hair values. (for example, hair 10 is alice, so is face 10, hair 150 for asuna and 150 for the face)
Launch_Game.exe+23FFD1A

If in the future the game gets updated and these need to be found again they're really quite easy to update.
Set hair to kirito's (first hair in the list), it has a value of 1, move it to another value and search for changed value until you've narrowed it down as much as you want, then scroll down to the "green" values in the 14xxxxxxx memory range, shouldn't be too many.
Doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: It works, but you have to enter character creation for the pointer to update to the right value.
do you enable, go into character creation, save, then reload map or what?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Chasher wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:11 am
Genesis wrote:
If anyone out there is poking or prodding around, I'd love to get my hands on a "party member unlock" type cheat,
I've come up with a cheat that allows you to modify your party but that's a little less elegant than simply unlocking and allowing them to be added normally.
but they are story locked, technically you can brick your save couldn't you?
I have no idea of that point, I just know manually editing your party via cheat engine works, I've played around with people in my party that are "locked", and you probably wouldn't softlock yourself given that you can pretty easily remove party members at any point you want.

-edit with regards to the question above, you can go into character creation and change values, then just swap from male to female and back (or vice versa) for it to show up, then just save changes and poof

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:12 am
dallezh wrote:
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:26 am
Dallezh, here's the updated value for player hair.
Launch_Game.exe+23FFD18
I've also come up with the value for player faces, from what I can tell they match the hair values. (for example, hair 10 is alice, so is face 10, hair 150 for asuna and 150 for the face)
Launch_Game.exe+23FFD1A

If in the future the game gets updated and these need to be found again they're really quite easy to update.
Set hair to kirito's (first hair in the list), it has a value of 1, move it to another value and search for changed value until you've narrowed it down as much as you want, then scroll down to the "green" values in the 14xxxxxxx memory range, shouldn't be too many.
Doesn't seem to work.
Which one? And are you on the latest version?
edited the message, you have to change it in CC now, and then finish and save, before you could just do it outside, but at least it works :D

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

does look like you can't change eye color tho, if you use a face that isn't part of the CC then the eye color will be the color you had before you changed face(a bit off tho).

EDIT: ok, left eye color fixes the bit off I was talking about, just make that color completely white.
But the actual pupil color is stuck.
Last edited by dallezh on Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:17 am
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:12 am
dallezh wrote:

Doesn't seem to work.
Which one? And are you on the latest version?
edited the message, you have to change it in CC now, and then finish and save, before you could just do it outside, but at least it works :D
works beautifully, all i did was enable the feature, switch gender back and forth then the face updated, i was able to save and now i look miserable as alice.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

the last thing for faces is probably getting head sizes for the models that are with the hair so you can remove clipping or something. :D

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Well, some faces and hairs have...baked in color, with regards to hair color and eye color. Alice's hair is pretty much going to be blonde no matter what you do, and her eyes will be blue, Asuna's hair can be colored just fine though, but her eyes will stay brown.

These hairs and faces weren't designed to be used for player characters

IRONKPANDA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IRONKPANDA »

Hey guys, really appreciate the work here. However, no matter which table I use (given I use a crack exe OR do the renaming method to skip EAC) both tables show this message:
<<Luo error in the Script at Line 2:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:2: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')>>

But fearlessrevolution's trainer work for me. Could anyone please let me know how I can make both table work? Really appreciate the input here.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:23 am
Well, some faces and hairs have...baked in color, with regards to hair color and eye color. Alice's hair is pretty much going to be blonde no matter what you do, and her eyes will be blue, Asuna's hair can be colored just fine though, but her eyes will stay brown.

These hairs and faces weren't designed to be used for player characters
ye, I was trying silicas

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Main reason I ask about the 'unlock' party members thing is that for some reason Leafa has been locked all game long, I've had to manually add her to unlock her quests and whatnot because she doesn't appear in town at all. I can't recall doing anything that'd cause it to bug out like that.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

IRONKPANDA wrote:
Hey guys, really appreciate the work here. However, no matter which table I use (given I use a crack exe OR do the renaming method to skip EAC) both tables show this message:
<<Luo error in the Script at Line 2:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:2: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')>>

But fearlessrevolution's trainer work for me. Could anyone please let me know how I can make both table work? Really appreciate the input here.
try this.
Attachments
Sword Art Online AL.CT
(382.98 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Last edited by dallezh on Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

IRONKPANDA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IRONKPANDA »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:28 am
IRONKPANDA wrote:

try this.
It doesn't work. Still showing the same Lua error at Line 2. I'm using CE 7.1 and even running the game in Steam Offline mode. Thanks for the quick response! I've tried all latest tables here.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

IRONKPANDA wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:33 am
dallezh wrote:
IRONKPANDA wrote:

try this.
It doesn't work. Still showing the same Lua error at Line 2. I'm using CE 7.1 and even running the game in Steam Offline mode. Thanks for the quick response! I've tried all latest tables here.
Did you uninstall EAC?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

make sure these are checked

IRONKPANDA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IRONKPANDA »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:34 am
IRONKPANDA wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:33 am
dallezh wrote:

try this.
Did you uninstall EAC?
I did. I thoroughly followed every step. Thanks for the quick reply again!