z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by machine4578 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:22 pm
hi patch6 (4.1.1.4763283) came out today, so zanzer pls update table thx.
current table still working just fine for me after patch 6.

thanks again to Zanzer and everyone else who has contributed!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mapleleafmages
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mapleleafmages »

I can't force level up on save with the newest table combined with the newest update. We need an update so we can level up our characters past level 20.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

mapleleafmages wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:21 pm
I can't force level up on save with the newest table combined with the newest update. We need an update so we can level up our characters past level 20.
yes its the 1 option that hasnt worked for many updates. and i doubt it wil be fixed(as its been requested multiple times now).
however other methods to get xp to level up have been posted.

mapleleafmages
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mapleleafmages »

machine4578 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:01 am
mapleleafmages wrote:
yes its the 1 option that hasnt worked for many updates. and i doubt it wil be fixed(as its been requested multiple times now).
What are those? I can't find them. I tried to use gain bonus experience to get past level 20. I am sick of being nerfed.

Ara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ara »

mapleleafmages wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:47 am
machine4578 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:01 am
mapleleafmages wrote:
What are those? I can't find them. I tried to use gain bonus experience to get past level 20. I am sick of being nerfed.
You can use this mod:
Spoiler
[Link]

togunov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by togunov »

Good evening, there's way to add/do unlimited lucky points?

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

Is there a way to permanently increase base AC for a character?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

sifridstadt wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:38 pm
Rankti wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:09 pm
sifridstadt wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:57 pm
Actually, all those tricks haven't removed the error. I recruited a new hireling and *she* is awake, but everyone else is resting; I can't short-rest. Toggling hide didn't do anything, neither did entering forced wake in the console. They aren't "in dreamful", they are literally just able to move around like weirdos, and the dreamful tag isn't set. (SetPlayersAreDreaming is 0)
Oh, ok. I thought you meant the companions laying won't wake up. In this case this hide trick works for me all the time and I'm also using the party limit unlocker with 8 companions. If they simply wonder around Ion't know then.

The other issue I had with the party limit unlocker was that in some situations like taking the boat to Grymforge with more than the 3 standard companions, all other companions couldn't move. There is a trick for this too but this is not the problem you are having :-(
:( I appreciate your willingness to help. My hope is that some coding smarty will figure out what I need to toggle to tell the game they're all woken up. I've also tried PROC_WakeEveryoneUp... sigh.
Did you tried one, or a combo, of these Osiris functions in Script Extender Console?

Code: Select all

Osi.PROC_Camp_LongRestFinishForAllPlayers()
Osi.PROC_Camp_EveryoneWakeup()
Osi.RemoveStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LONG_REST", "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000")
Osi.RestoreParty(GetHostCharacter())
Osi.PROC_Camp_SetModeToDay()

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

HakOnYou wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:30 pm
Noway3 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Spoiler
  • Update: 2024-01-18: I wish you a Happy New Year 2024!
    1. Data updates:
      • I updated the script and generated new data files for the BG3 game version "4.1.1.4494476" (2024-01-15), including up to "Patch5_Hotfix6" stuff.
    2. Improvements:
      • Added logic to fill empty stats columns from their parent templates, so you don't need to trackback the stats description (for example).
      • Added logic to remove empty GameObjects columns.
  • Update: 2023-12-18:
    1. Data updates:
      • I updated the script and generated data up to game version "4.1.1.4216792", including the "Patch5_Hotfix2" stuff.
    2. Bug Fixes:
      • Some important game elements were missing: items, passives, statuses among other and this is now corrected.
        It was due to a recent change in game "pak" directory structure that I did not noticed earlier.
      • Some translations that where also missing in Stats records have been added now.
    3. Improvements:
      • "Merged" and "Templates" objects are now consolidated together into single "GameObjects" files.
        This is much more closer to the original game structure and make it easier to find an object within a single file.
      • Added all GameObjects from "LevelTemplates" and "Levels" on top of "RootTemplates" and "TimelineTemplates".
        These are, to my understanding, objects that are available only in specific, region, level or area of the game.
      • There are columns named "LevelName" and "RootFolder" in the sheets that will hint you where, in-game, these objects can be found.
      • More globally, the script is now scanning much more thoroughly across game data for those bits and pieces that have been missed so far!
    4. Please let me know if something looks to be still missing or wrong!
  • Older updates:
    Older updates:
    [*] Update: 2023-11-04:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version Patch #4 - v4.1.1.3905231
    [*] Update: 2023-10-14:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version Patch3_Hotfix3
    2. I optimized the output file generation to eliminate empty columns an minimize empty cells in all formats.
    3. I fixed some minor cosmetics issues in the excel sheets
    [*] Update: 2023-10-05:
    1. I re-organized the files and data a bit differently, See the update description further down this post
    2. more python scripts updates...
    [*] Update: 2023-10-01:
    1. Updated data to games version Patch3
    2. in "Templates" files, I have recursively filled in all information from parent templates for each object.
    3. added merged-items and merged-characters to have smaller files with those more interesting stuff extracted from merged-all
    4. reworked/updated the python script...
    [*] Update: 2023-09-22:
    1. New feature: "Merged" objects (array, dict and SQLite database)

The "Merged" database is consolidated from all _merged.lsf data files extracted from the game. These where off the radar until now.
      It is supposed, to my knowledge, to be a comprehensive list of all 'character', 'trigger', 'item', 'scenery', 'LevelTemplate' and other FX effects.
      for example: if you are looking for a specific character or a specific item, search for that name in the "DisplayNameEnglish" column. You should then find the MapKey of it (e.g. to summon it) and the UUID of the template (to spawn an instance of it).

WARNING: these files are relatively BIG, around 300 MB, they contains a total of 475,746 game objects!

ALSO: It is still work in progress: I am working on:
      (1) filling in the empty cells recursively from their template values to make it easier to sort out and browse thru .
      And (2) I will also split it to make it easier to download and browse, starting with 'character' (4126 rows) and 'item' list (54408 rows) which seems the most interesting for us (the other stuff could be of interest for modders)
    [*] Update: 2023-09-16:
    1. Added logic to better completely eliminate duplicates (from game patches)
    2. Added logic to put "important/useful" columns in front, excel and json files.
    [*] Update: 2023-09-15:
    1. Fixed missing English translations (mainly in templates files)
    2. Added Flags and Tags files
    3. Added TimelineTemplates in addition to RootTemplates
    4. Updated the code and data up to game version "Patch2 / Hotfix2"
    5. Re-organized files on a google drive share (see new links in this post)
    6. Published the python script source code
    7. Added SQLite3 output format (for future use)
    [*] Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.
      [*] Update: 2023-08-28:

I have updated all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets with a "fresh script run" today. With these changes:
      1. Added all RootTemplates records (.xlsx and _dict.json))
        • In these files I have gathered the records from "RootTemplates" files found in the 'UnpackedData' directory tree.
        • All are there (367792 rows) and, as a result, it is quite a cumbersome list. I suggest to filter it with "Type = item" to get the essentials:
        • You will find there, among other, "skinned" weapons and armors (like the Nightsong outfit), books, alchemy, food, weapons, quests and other more mundane stuff.
      2. Sorted the columns in the excel sheets
        • I have moved the most "interesting one" to left so you have then on screen at first sight (English names, UUID, ..)
      3. Corrected few bugs in my script that missed certain type of translations.
    Pitch and details
    I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.

Here is the link to the google drive directory, with all the files: [Link]

It is organized with "Json", "Excel" and "SQLite" and "Script" directories:
    :!: Note: the JSON, Excel or SQLite version contains exactly the same data in different formats; choose the format that fits your needs or your preference.

The "Stats" files contains information about: "Armors", "Weapons", "Objects", "Passives", "Spells", "Statuses", "Characters", "CriticalHitTypes", "Interrupts"

The "GameObjects" files contain information about: "item", "character", "LevelTemplate", "" --- and other environmental stuff
    • Json Files (Array or Dict format):
      • Flags, Tags
      • Stats_*: Stats file --- with all data from the "Stats" game directories files
      • GameObjects_*: -GameObjects files -- with all data from "RootTemplates", "TimelineTemplates", "LevelTemplates" and "Levels" game directories files
    • Excel files:
      • Flags.xlsx, Tags.xlsx
      • Stats.xlsx: one sheet per type of Stats
      • GameObjects_All.xlsx - sheets: "item", "character", "scenery" --- and other environmental stuff
      • GameObjects_Items_Characters.xlsx - sheets: "item" and "character" only (smaller file)
    • SQLite files:
      • bg3data-raw.sqlite3: Stats Tables (one Table per type of stats) + Flags and Tags tables.
      • bg3data-gameobjects.sqlite3: One single table with all objects types.
      • bg3data-gameobjects-split.sqlite3: Multiple tables split per object types.
      • bg3data-gameobjects-small.sqlite3: The two most wanted tables only: Characters and Items
      --> The Python script, that generates all these files, is also shared on the google drive, in the "Script" directory
    My thanks again (and again) and credits to Zanzer, EvenLess and all the others in this forum that heavily inspired my own production here.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can view JSON files in any text viewer but I suggest to use a specialized viewer, like "Datroit JSON Viewer" (available on datroit_dot_com).
    MS Visual Studio Code is also fine for viewing and searching inside JSON files.

While testing my script, I have found that they are sometimes multiple instances of the same object in different files.

Does anybody knows where I can find the proper "load order" of "unpacked _data" to ensure that I am taking the latest update of an object only?
    This is the "load order" that I use in my script for now -- can someone check if that's right, please?:
    ROOT_FOLDERS_L1: List[str] = [ # List of first level root folders directory (add new game Patch/Version here)
    "Shared", "Gustav",
    "Patch0_Hotfix1", "Patch0_Hotfix2", "Patch0_Hotfix3", "Patch0_Hotfix4",
    "Patch1",
    "Patch2", "Patch2_Hotfix1", "Patch2_Hotfix2",
    "Patch3"
    ]

ROOT_FOLDERS_L2: List[str] = [ # List of second level root folders directory
    "Public/Shared",
    "Public/SharedDev",
    "Public/Gustav",
    "Public/GustavDev"
    ]
    Here are some example of what's in those files:
    Example of spell details found in Spell_dict.json
    "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical": {
    "EntryName": "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical",
    "EntryType": "SpellData",
    "SpellType": "Shout",
    "EntryUsing": "Shout_FalseLife",
    "SpellSchool": "Divination",
    "SpellProperties": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "Icon": "Action_Monster_Orin_DeathbringerAssault",
    "DisplayName": "hcb4c06ebgeb5dg4b0dgb4d3gce925d8b8833;2",
    "DisplayName_English": "Arcane Critical",
    "Description": "h32772a4agf2f6g43fagaa4fgecb011feb623;3",
    "Description_English": "Magically augment your ability to annihilate your foes with powerful attacks. The number you need to <LSTag Tooltip=\"AttackRoll\">roll</LSTag> a <LSTag Tooltip=\"CriticalHit\">Critical Hit</LSTag> while attacking is reduced by 2. This effect can stack.",
    "DescriptionParams": "1",
    "TooltipStatusApply": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "UseCosts": "BonusActionPoint:1;SpellSlotsGroup:1:1:1",
    "VerbalIntent": "Buff",
    "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },
    Example of lookup for "Legendary" in file "Armor_dict.json" with Datroit JSON viewer:

Another example of browsing JSON file with MS Visual Studio Code:

Please let me know if something looks to be missing or wrong!

And don't forget to enjoy the game!
    OK but where are the 4.1.1.4251417 and 4.1.1.4494476 Cheat tables (.CT) download links? Even your own cheat table is displaying 4.1.1.3xxxxx as the most recent. Am I missing something?
    Even if the game version mentioned in my post or the one of the cheat table is lagging behind the live game, it doesn't mean that it is obsolete!

The content of these data files that I create are pulled from the game content. They can be used in either cheat tables, mods or Script Extender Console.
    The cheat table authored by Zanzer is still the "current" one. Even if some parts of it are broken, most of it still does work. I am using it with success.
    Check the links below for updated tables and description of what they fix.
    --------------------
    Useful quick links:

SpikeWombat
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by SpikeWombat »

I'm currently experiencing multiple issues in a multiplayer campaign with two other people and I'm hoping that I can solve at least one of those issues by "hacking" the game and adding/editing a camp chest.

When I created the game, I made a "custom" game and then invited them both before finishing character creation. But when we went to camp for the first time, I noticed that there were only two "Traveller's Chests" there. For some reason, both of them were given a chest but I wasn't given one even though I'm the host lmao... Some other issues we have are when we fast travel or load a save, it swaps my character with the character that it thinks is the host's character and then if I try to swap them back the game crashes...

So I was hoping there's a way to assign a chest to my character so I can at the very least send stuff to camp... And possibly fix some other issues along the way.

Please help! I'm curious what ideas you guys might have. :)
    Last edited by SpikeWombat on Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noway3
    Expert Cheater
    Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Hi All,
    • Update: 2024-02-18:
      1. Data updates: I generated excel/json/sqlite data files for game version "4.1.1.4763283" that includes "Patch6" stuff.
    All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details. Useful quick links: see two posts above: up two posts

tatasuoa
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by tatasuoa »

I am unable to use any of the console commands. The table doesn't register when I click on it

tatasuoa
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by tatasuoa »

Either nothing happens with the cheat table or I keep getting a prompt to load a saved game, which i did. I really wish Larian just allowed a god mode in the game, so I didn't have to go through all of this

AsUI21
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by AsUI21 »

Unfortunately, it’s quite difficult to read more than 400 pages of messages, so I’ll ask here.
    Is it possible to somehow increase the number of spells per level and arcana points using these tables on an ongoing basis? This seems to work as long as the cheat table is active or while you are not loading a saved game.
    Last edited by AsUI21 on Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilvesTheRog
    Noobzor
    Noobzor

Post by SilvesTheRog »

Noway3 wrote:
    Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:52 pm
    Hi All,
    • Update: 2024-02-18:
      1. Data updates: I generated excel/json/sqlite data files for game version "4.1.1.4763283" that includes "Patch6" stuff.
    All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details. Useful quick links: see two posts above: up two posts
    Sorry, but can your sqlite files be used with Evenless BG3 commander, or do we have to wait for an update?