HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LittleLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by LittleLight »

HentaiActor wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:50 am
So has anyone been able to find any information about the unreleased weapons? I've been going through pretty much every bin file but have been unable to find anything. I might have missed it, but I can only think of them being in generated_entities.dl_bin, since the other bins seem less likely to contain them.
Here's some more:
AR-48 Truth Whisperer
BR-14 Adjudicator
AR-20L Justice
CB-9 Exploding Crossbow
R-36 Eruptor

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ds105
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ds105 »

InC wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:21 pm
ds105 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:13 pm
InC wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:39 pm
Anyway to modify the amount of Sample picks up from 5-10-15-20-100

Everything works fine as intended!

Good job!
If you right-click the Add 5 Resources script and select Change Script, you can modify the added value from there.

I tried this, this just defaults the pick up to the default value of 1

Update, i got it to work, but now the game Crashes with an error from Game guard.
That makes zero sense. Do you have the correct EXE and have you added the delay to the launch options?
Also, I should probably clarify that the number is in hexadecimal. Everything up to 9 would be the same, but anything higher than that would need to be converted.

ds105
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ds105 »

Kekner wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:44 pm
MasterNathobi wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:32 pm

There's a clean one one packed in here under the Folder "OG" viewtopic.php?p=338496#p338496

First post on page 29. Only unreleased guns I know of are the Commando, stinger, heavy MG, and quasar Rifle, and I havent been able to get the quasar rifle to show up as anything other than a normal laser canon or an empty container.
this .rar only has the modified file in it?
he is correct, i fucked up and the OG file actually is not OG at all, if someone can post or send me a clean file, i will replace the one in OG with the correct file. I can do this myself too by backing up my own file and verifying my files but first i need to get back to my pc :D

If a file isnt uploaded by then i will just verify
See if this works. Password is MrTorgueForPresident
generated_stratagem_settings.7z
(9.16 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

Hippie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hippie »

is there an exp cheat yet or can the values not be changed as easily as the stratagems

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

ds105 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:30 pm
InC wrote:
ds105 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:13 pm

If you right-click the Add 5 Resources script and select Change Script, you can modify the added value from there.

Update, i got it to work, but now the game Crashes with an error from Game guard.
That makes zero sense. Do you have the correct EXE and have you added the delay to the launch options?
Also, I should probably clarify that the number is in hexadecimal. Everything up to 9 would be the same, but anything higher than that would need to be converted.
So to simply put, its a hex number i am guessing? How would i add more than 10 without being told by gameguard error tho? Would they detect it cheating method and softban?

ds105
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ds105 »

dekling wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:41 pm
ds105 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:30 pm
InC wrote:

So to simply put, its a hex number i am guessing? How would i add more than 10 without being told by gameguard error tho? Would they detect it cheating method and softban?
Editing a single number in the script has nothing to do with it. Completely separate issue, unless there's some hard limit to how many you can add at once and you're exceeding it. Even then, I'm 98% sure you're just using the script incorrectly, which is what's causing GG to force a crash.

Abyssal-R
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Abyssal-R »

Anyone else having an issue\bug with the infinite ammo?
After shoot a few times the gun that is equipped just keeps shooting nonstop, you can briefly make it stop by switching to an other gun but once you switch back it'll keeping shooting again; the only way to make it fully show is by dying.

SSDev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SSDev »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:05 am
SSDev wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:37 am
Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:27 am

What does this have? and what strats have you swapped out?
how to change hexedit so that you can have both vehicles and mechs:

Machine Gun - Combat Walker (Patriot)
8F F3 9E 11 - A2 8F 4F 1B

Recoiless Rifle - FRV (Recon Vehicle)
4B 2C 90 EA - 3D 10 67 4D

Sniper - Combat Walker 2 (Emancipator)
2F 77 EB 4C - 39 0A 97 83

Napalm Strike - LAV (Light Armored Vehicle)
A7 7D FE EE - DB 07 9A 79
Drop in here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Helldivers 2\data\game
the file I dropped has it all set for mechs so no need to change anything just drop and enjoy

If you Enjoy pls UPVOTE :)
What does this file do? Change stratagem to something else?
Yes posted the file and stratagems hex edits for the unreleased content...

HentaiActor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HentaiActor »

LittleLight wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:19 pm
HentaiActor wrote:
So has anyone been able to find any information about the unreleased weapons? I've been going through pretty much every bin file but have been unable to find anything. I might have missed it, but I can only think of them being in generated_entities.dl_bin, since the other bins seem less likely to contain them.
Here's some more:
AR-48 Truth Whisperer
BR-14 Adjudicator
AR-20L Justice
CB-9 Exploding Crossbow
R-36 Eruptor

That's wicked! Can I ask, did you find them yourself? If so, could you share the hex codes, or where you got the screenshots from?

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

Abyssal-R wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:03 pm
Anyone else having an issue\bug with the infinite ammo?
After shoot a few times the gun that is equipped just keeps shooting nonstop, you can briefly make it stop by switching to an other gun but once you switch back it'll keeping shooting again; the only way to make it fully show is by dying.
Yeah, having this issue. Even had it happen after not enabling infinite Ammo or no reload. Almost always followed by a game guard error and a game crash.

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:10 pm
reNull wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:58 pm
Is something like No Recoil possible for this game, or is server sided?
I've been thinking about working on that. cfemen is just sick right now, so my will to work on this game is nil. It should just be as simple as setting the gun to the viewangles. It's doing some kind of divisor crap on it like we do for smooth aimbot.
I really hope you can add that cheat. Plus I hope its possible if you can add No bullet spread AND no Weapon swaying as well. Also fire rate modifier and like making the reticle turn with your real mouse cursor easier when you are using heavy weapons like LMG or Rocket launchers for example. I really hate that which is why I don't use them often. I'm very sorry if I'm asking for too much but all of these will make the game VERY fun!

marethyu000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marethyu000 »

Is there a way to reduce hard crash? the works wonderfully but there are times when I can play for 4 hours straight and sometimes I go into 1 mission and I get a hard system restart. Win11

LittleLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LittleLight »

HentaiActor wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:27 pm
LittleLight wrote:
HentaiActor wrote:
Here's some more:
AR-48 Truth Whisperer
BR-14 Adjudicator
AR-20L Justice
CB-9 Exploding Crossbow
R-36 Eruptor

That's wicked! Can I ask, did you find them yourself? If so, could you share the hex codes, or where you got the screenshots from?
Found myself.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

LittleLight wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:58 pm
HentaiActor wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:27 pm
LittleLight wrote:

Here's some more:
AR-48 Truth Whisperer
BR-14 Adjudicator
AR-20L Justice
CB-9 Exploding Crossbow
R-36 Eruptor

Found myself.
cant wait to be able to use em ingame fr

vitoek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vitoek »

where can i download the easy package.rar?

nevermind got it^^
Last edited by vitoek on Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.