z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CrazyBear73
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by CrazyBear73 »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:12 am
CrazyBear73 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:09 pm
Does anyone know how to get shadow curse immunity? I see it in the memory list but not sure how to use it or activate it.
You can do a couple things to have Shadow Curse immunity.
1. Let the pixie out of the Moonlantern and she'll give you the Filigreed Feywild Bell that gives you Pixie Blessing that makes you immune to the Shadow Curse
2. You can set this Tag on yourself and your companions and it'll make y'all immune to Shadow Curse

Code: Select all

SetTag(GetHostCharacter(), "b47643e0-583c-4808-b108-f6d3b605b0a9")
but how do you use the settag code. That is advanced for me. I've only ever used the prepopulated selections..
So I'm in uncharted areas for me.

Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mrgrosser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrgrosser »

logix92 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:04 pm
Hey guys I've tried using the UUID and the TreasureBag method for the Ring of Spiteful thunder, but the TreasureBag pouch that spawns in doesn't contain the ring and the UUID (5c05ff73-9d0d-4d58-b93a-e4b448a1e388) does not work and gives me a dud ring that doesn't have the perk on it. I'm in Act 3 so I don't know if different act makes a difference but if anyone can give some insight on how I can get this ring that would be fantastic.
I'm not able to get it either. I went back to an earlier save and was able to buy it, in it's working form.... but that was like 30hrs prior. Using the Cheat Engine script I got the last UUID as f6ad7769-4be4-1c98-d47e-9208c02b08a7. I tried spawning it there, with the updated UUID, and at my current save but got nothing. Also tried Osi.TemplateAddTo("MAG_Thunder_InflictDazeOnThunderDamage_Ring_f6ad7769-4be4-1c98-d47e-9208c02b08a7", GetHostCharacter(), 1, 1); via the Script Extender and no joy. I am at a loss of what to do next.

Quietus1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quietus1 »

Anyone have a working item ID for the eversight ring? When I use the one on the list, it gives me the ring with no enchantment.

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

CrazyBear73 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:47 pm
Yusuke614 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:12 am
CrazyBear73 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:09 pm
Does anyone know how to get shadow curse immunity? I see it in the memory list but not sure how to use it or activate it.
You can do a couple things to have Shadow Curse immunity.
1. Let the pixie out of the Moonlantern and she'll give you the Filigreed Feywild Bell that gives you Pixie Blessing that makes you immune to the Shadow Curse
2. You can set this Tag on yourself and your companions and it'll make y'all immune to Shadow Curse

SetTag(GetHostCharacter(), "b47643e0-583c-4808-b108-f6d3b605b0a9")
but how do you use the settag code. That is advanced for me. I've only ever used the prepopulated selections..
So I'm in uncharted areas for me.

Thanks!
The SetTag command is used with the console part of the bg3 script extender. If you use the cheat table script, you can edit a previous tag (like pet pal, since it's first or any other one) in the script and put the Immune to Shadow Curse tag in it's place

b47643e0-583c-4808-b108-f6d3b605b0a9

hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hXc Mike »

has anyone sorted out how to add spells to CLASS spellbooks (wizard, sorcerer, warlock, etc.) instead of the base character spellbook as the addspell command currently does by default?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

mrgrosser wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:35 pm
logix92 wrote:
Hey guys I've tried using the UUID and the TreasureBag method for the Ring of Spiteful thunder, but the TreasureBag pouch that spawns in doesn't contain the ring and the UUID (5c05ff73-9d0d-4d58-b93a-e4b448a1e388) does not work and gives me a dud ring that doesn't have the perk on it. I'm in Act 3 so I don't know if different act makes a difference but if anyone can give some insight on how I can get this ring that would be fantastic.
I'm not able to get it either. I went back to an earlier save and was able to buy it, in it's working form.... but that was like 30hrs prior. Using the Cheat Engine script I got the last UUID as f6ad7769-4be4-1c98-d47e-9208c02b08a7. I tried spawning it there, with the updated UUID, and at my current save but got nothing. Also tried Osi.TemplateAddTo("MAG_Thunder_InflictDazeOnThunderDamage_Ring_f6ad7769-4be4-1c98-d47e-9208c02b08a7", GetHostCharacter(), 1, 1); via the Script Extender and no joy. I am at a loss of what to do next.
The ring is sold by the trader [Link] and the treasure bag is his. If the ring is not in the treasure bag, that means that you already got it and eventually lost it somewhere in your world.

You seems to have a spawned item UUID from an earlier save "f6ad7769-4be4-1c98-d47e-9208c02b08a7": you may try to summon that to your camp chest and see if it appear there:

entity = "f6ad7769-4be4-1c98-d47e-9208c02b08a7"
player = GetHostCharacter()
SendToCampChest(entity, player)
For info: spawned entity UUID are unique to your own world/save and refer to an "existing" item or character, these are entities that you can not re-spawn, you can just move or teleport them around (e.g. via ItemMoveTo()).
Template UUID are used to create an instance of the entity (e.g. via TemplateAddTo()).
Finally, TreasureBags are pre-defined bags of items generated from templates and customized by a game script (e.g. in this case adding the Thunder damage). You could probably as well add this customization yourself to the ring (via a boost) but that is another story...

--

Zorlottaja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zorlottaja »

Hi, I'm about to start githyanki tav for a new playthrough and if right at the beginning in ship of the game put item spawner command of silver Sword of astral plane sword to my inventory I would be curious to know if there was any command or script that I could use to clear tag to prevent laezel from starting speak act3 spoiling the storyline, I hope I could get help so I could play the story from the beginning with the sword.

logix92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by logix92 »

Noway3 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:27 am
mrgrosser wrote:
logix92 wrote:
The ring is sold by the trader [Link] and the treasure bag is his. If the ring is not in the treasure bag, that means that you already got it and eventually lost it somewhere in your world.

You seems to have a spawned item UUID from an earlier save "f6ad7769-4be4-1c98-d47e-9208c02b08a7": you may try to summon that to your camp chest and see if it appear there:

For info: spawned entity UUID are unique to your own world/save and refer to an "existing" item or character, these are entities that you can not re-spawn, you can just move or teleport them around (e.g. via ItemMoveTo()).
Template UUID are used to create an instance of the entity (e.g. via TemplateAddTo()).
Finally, TreasureBags are pre-defined bags of items generated from templates and customized by a game script (e.g. in this case adding the Thunder damage). You could probably as well add this customization yourself to the ring (via a boost) but that is another story...

--
The thing is I never bought it from Roah originally. So if what you said is true, it should have been in the treasurebag? The script explanation makes sense why the perk isn't there and explains the dud ring. I had to load an earlier save back in Act 2 to get it for now. Also how do you run that script for the entity etc. From what you said, that UUID seems specific to mrgrosser

tk-76258
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tk-76258 »

Any info when the table will get updated? The character ability script no longer works

FeelTheWay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FeelTheWay »

Hi everyone. Sorry but another question about Minthara.

I'm in act 2, Moonrise Tower, just before entering Ketheric throne room when he will slay Gobelin and Minthara is supposed to be here and sent to prison.

The CE flag just add Minthara in party in debug mod. Not a real character. (Blue line appear around her instead of green).

In act 1 she has been stunned while she was "hostile" and not "hostile (temporary)"
I don't want to reload a 20h ago saved game

here's my question :
- Is it possible to set some flags to activate its presence in Ketheric throne room ?

if not
- Is it possible to list all flags already set in a game ? (to see differences between 2 games, 1 with the good flags)

Thank you very much everyone.

mrgrosser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrgrosser »

Noway3 wrote:
mrgrosser wrote:
logix92 wrote:

--
Is there a command in the CE Table to summon an item? I'm not sure how to do that.

Belay my last. It worked. I was able to change the item spawner script and the ring showed in my Chest!

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
function SendToCampChest(m_entity, m_player)
  SetArgToString(0, m_entity)
  SetArgToString(1,m_player)
  ExecuteCall("SendToCampChest")
end

[DISABLE]

logix92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by logix92 »

mrgrosser wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:04 pm
Noway3 wrote:
mrgrosser wrote:

--
Is there a command in the CE Table to summon an item? I'm not sure how to do that.

Belay my last. It worked. I was able to change the item spawner script and the ring showed in my Chest!

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
function SendToCampChest(m_entity, m_player)
  SetArgToString(0, m_entity)
  SetArgToString(1,m_player)
  ExecuteCall("SendToCampChest")
end

[DISABLE]
Dude you absolute legend! This worked for me too, I figured out the last item dropped UUID in the cheat engine and had a different UUID that was unique to mine as norway3 had said. Put that in and ran your script with it and it showed up! Saved me a hell load of time.

yabadaba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yabadaba »

I'm new to programming in cheat engine and lua, I'm trying to make a "Transform All" command cheat with the latest CE table, where the whole party transforms to a defined UUID. I searched the functions in Register Commands but didn't find one to get the whole party as a table

In the SE console I can use this to teleport the party, so I know there is a way to get the party as a table type:

x,y,z = GetPosition(GetHostCharacter()) for i,v in ipairs(Osi.DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil)) do TeleportToPosition(v[1],x,y,z) end
But I couldn't figure out how to properly call Osi.DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil) using ExecuteCall

something like this:

ExecuteCall("DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil)") --doesn't work
local party = GetArgAt(0) --doesn't work
--printf(party)
for i = 1, #party do
    --use party[i] for whatever
end
I don't really know how the commands are registered when the game loads but I'm assuming the problem is the ":Get(nil)" part, how do I properly call it and get the table value?

doket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doket »

is that the add Approval not working? i try to use it and nothing happen

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

^
Last edited by Magikorp on Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.