Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Post by TheNeru »

I'm just dropping this here. V1.2 Changes? uhhh
~Removed the Compact View script in aanpsx's scripts
~Added Char ID and Level pointers into zach's Highlighted Character Editor
~Added AP Finder and Consumables don't cost CC [Non-Battle] scripts

*Yawn* Changes fer V1.3 zzzz
~Added drop down list for aanpsx's Char ID
-Added completed traits IDs into the traits drop down list
iloveyou771 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:31 am
i wish there is a party modifier cheat too^^ i want to play as Lila Decyrus or add her into party at any time.
heard that there is dlc character too for this game, is it true?
Probably try out aaanpsx's scripts included in the table I previously uploaded. Or you know.. Try this shiny new table still with aanpsx's scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Atelier_Ryza.CT
V1.3 Added Complete traits list
(265.15 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Atelier_Ryza.CT
V1.2 Added some stuff
(268.35 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Last edited by TheNeru on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

TheNeru wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:40 pm
iloveyou771 wrote:
i wish there is a party modifier cheat too^^ i want to play as Lila Decyrus or add her into party at any time.
Probably try out aaanpsx's scripts included in the table I previously uploaded. Or you know.. Try this shiny new table still with aanpsx's scripts.
It does change the character in-battle but not in the status screen or in the field... :P

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

gvargas wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:12 pm
It does change the character in-battle but not in the status screen or in the field... :P
Wait. It works? Tots not half-assing things again.
I didn't add a drop down list to aanpsx's Char ID didn't I? Okay, I am doing sloppy.

I've always wondered. Can you actually switch on field characters in the Mysterious series and Atelier Ryza?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

TheNeru wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:34 pm
gvargas wrote:
I didn't add a drop down list to aanpsx's Char ID didn't I? Okay, I am doing sloppy.

I've always wondered. Can you actually switch on field characters in the Mysterious series and Atelier Ryza?
Actually I tried that because I wanted to explore with Lila instead of Ryza but no luck, maybe later when the option to switch party members... :)

Also, is it possible to assign a key to the fast-travel menu? It's a pain that you need to reach a guidepost to do so... :(

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

gvargas wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:10 pm

Also, is it possible to assign a key to the fast-travel menu? It's a pain that you need to reach a guidepost to do so... :(
Haha play more, that's still tutorial-ish. Fast-travel is a one button not long after. You'd still need the guidepost to travel within 1 map but not from map to map.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

is it possible for enemy stats multiplier like Neptunia games ?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

TheNeru wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:34 pm
gvargas wrote:

All of my tables for the series have that option, but very seldom does it work properly. For example, in Lydie and Suelle, you could change to Sophie or Firis and Sophie would just slide due to not being properly rigged to be controllable, and Firis could run but couldn't jump, etc. I highly doubt it will be any different this time. If you want to change Ryza into a different character though, just take their digits from the costume modifier and change Ryza's costume to that number.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

acolyte wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:40 pm
TheNeru wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:31 pm
Would be great if we can find out how to find and change the element level of items.
I wonder if it's possible to change their element as well.
Element: I don't think so. The elements kept changing when I change the ID, looks like it's inherent
Element level: I tried browsing the other day but couldn't notice it. Is it related to another? Like quantity? There are Effects to add the elemental value, but I didn't check whether having the effects increased the value, or it causes increased value on synth.
Element Level is tied to Quality and Trait added (IE if item has a trait it automatically has +1 to element level now whether or not its easy to add traits to the item is one thing though)

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

Algester wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:59 am
acolyte wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:40 pm
Element: I don't think so. The elements kept changing when I change the ID, looks like it's inherent
Element level: I tried browsing the other day but couldn't notice it. Is it related to another? Like quantity? There are Effects to add the elemental value, but I didn't check whether having the effects increased the value, or it causes increased value on synth.
Element Level is tied to Quality and Trait added (IE if item has a trait it automatically has +1 to element level now whether or not its easy to add traits to the item is one thing though)
Should be fine then. We can modify the Quality. I saw some effects related to element, but none of the traits, and I couldn't really find a difference between a 0-element item, 1-element item, and 2-element item when looking at the 66-byte item data x.x That's why I assumed it's derived from other values.

EDIT: Tested. Green Supplement: Blue Clover - Quality 10 = 1 element, 20 = 2, 120 = 3, 220 = 4. Damn, they're not easy to raise.
EDIT2: Checked Effect:'Add X'. A Flour with an Add Fire effect, will be Lightning + Fire instead of just Lightning. This is the only way to increase number of affected elements on an item. AFAIK this is only for synthesized items, not raw materials

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

TheNeru wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:40 pm
I'm just dropping this here. V1.2 Changes? uhhh
~Removed the Compact View script in aanpsx's scripts
~Added Char ID and Level pointers into zach's Highlighted Character Editor
~Added AP Finder and Consumables don't cost CC [Non-Battle] scripts

*Yawn* Changes fer V1.3 zzzz
~Added drop down list for aanpsx's Char ID
-Added completed traits IDs into the traits drop down list
iloveyou771 wrote:
nice, finally get to play as my fav char, thanks man. so u can't switch field char? only ryza, the main heroine? well i am fine with it as long as i get to play as lila, then its all good.

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

acolyte wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:56 am
Should be fine then. We can modify the Quality. I saw some effects related to element, but none of the traits, and I couldn't really find a difference between a 0-element item, 1-element item, and 2-element item when looking at the 66-byte item data x.x That's why I assumed it's derived from other values.

EDIT: Tested. Green Supplement: Blue Clover - Quality 10 = 1 element, 20 = 2, 120 = 3, 220 = 4. Damn, they're not easy to raise.
EDIT2: Checked Effect:'Add X'. A Flour with an Add Fire effect, will be Lightning + Fire instead of just Lightning. This is the only way to increase number of affected elements on an item. AFAIK this is only for synthesized items, not raw materials
Interesting... So the Add X doesn't work for base materials?
iloveyou771 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:53 am
nice, finally get to play as my fav char, thanks man. so u can't switch field char? only ryza, the main heroine? well i am fine with it as long as i get to play as lila, then its all good.
I haven't done anything to be thanked for. Thank zach and aanpsx instead. aanpsx got the char swapping first. As zach mentioned, yeah. You can't reliably change the on field character, since other chars won't have animations for certain on field actions.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

TheNeru wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:05 am
acolyte wrote:

iloveyou771 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:53 am
I haven't done anything to be thanked for. Thank zach and aanpsx instead. aanpsx got the char swapping first. As zach mentioned, yeah. You can't reliably change the on field character, since other chars won't have animations for certain on field actions.
i wanna ask a bit? do u use the highlighted character editor to change whichever the initial 3 char in party to lila or use aanpsx's script to add lila into the party?
cus i can't enable aanpsx's script. i wonder what's the cheat in his script?

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

@acolyte
I wonder if it's possible to modify the elemental value of an item (which are tied to Effects, Item and Quality)
IE: Clear Water at max quality will only give +3 Water elemental value (+1 if it has a trait) I wonder if we can change it to +6

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Why can't you guys put current combined table to 1st page?

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

TheNeru wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:05 am
acolyte wrote:

I haven't tried, but mechanics-wise it doesn't make sense, because I haven't seen base mats that come with Effects. Coding wise on synth-time it may be recognized but I don't want to break my game yet :p
Algester wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:17 pm
@acolyte
I wonder if it's possible to modify the elemental value of an item (which are tied to Effects, Item and Quality)
IE: Clear Water at max quality will only give +3 Water elemental value (+1 if it has a trait) I wonder if we can change it to +6
Ah so there's traits for elemental value? I don't think you can force it to +6. It's more hidden than say, Lulua, where we can directly edit the offset amount.
tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:37 pm
Why can't you guys put current combined table to 1st page?
We developed the tables separately. Zach is the OP. I've just been experimenting. Neru has been updating tables, aanspx made some too, gvargas was collating stuff too. Unlike usual where it's a one-man show, so far we've just been making communal contributions.

You can wait for Zach to make the final update, but I think he's busy playing the game too. If you want a 'final version', you can check other websites which either takes from this thread without permission, or other bloggers that write cheat tables. Otherwise the first post is controlled by Zach~