Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LEDREK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LEDREK »

[USER=240]Squall8[/USER]さん、大丈夫でしょうか?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

Is there seriously not a single word from anyone on Squall's condition? His very last post was back in March (According to his profile). If there is ANY information on his condition, for the love of god, don't keep anyone in suspense, as I am sure there are a lot of people worrying about his health and safety.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="Tekrom0, post: 140210, member: 38980"]

Is there seriously not a single word from anyone on Squall's condition? His very last post was back in March (According to his profile). If there is ANY information on his condition, for the love of god, don't keep anyone in suspense, as I am sure there are a lot of people worrying about his health and safety.

[/QUOTE]

Frfr. MHW is kinda dead, pending Alatreon, but I know I check this regularly just to see if there's an update on how they're doing.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

I'm posting here because some people have reached out to me regarding Squall.

He has not contacted me. I have no idea. I wish I could help. I hate to hear if something has happened to him, if so. Sometimes people have life issues or things that take up their time and coding trainers for free becomes less important to them. It is nice that you all are concerned for him, and I hope that he knows that.

Unfortunately I honestly don't have any relationship to him or know anything about him or how to contact him.

Maybe he will pop back in soon or will update everyone. Best wishes to him if something is up and he's going through something.

As an aside, happy Father's day to all the dads out there.

best,

Cal

Lazaque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lazaque »

[QUOTE="caliber1942, post: 140331, member: 33654"]

I'm posting here because some people have reached out to me regarding Squall.

He has not contacted me. I have no idea. I wish I could help. I hate to hear if something has happened to him, if so. Sometimes people have life issues or things that take up their time and coding trainers for free becomes less important to them. It is nice that you all are concerned for him, and I hope that he knows that.

Unfortunately I honestly don't have any relationship to him or know anything about him or how to contact him.

Maybe he will pop back in soon or will update everyone. Best wishes to him if something is up and he's going through something.

As an aside, happy Father's day to all the dads out there.

best,

Cal

[/QUOTE]

People ask about Squall, but I want to know how are you doing? Are you keeping well?

Happy Father's day to you

oryou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oryou »

is this table still useable ?

oryou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by oryou »

can anyone update this ?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

oryou wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:53 am
can anyone update this ?
Scroll back a few pages, someone updated the majority of the scripts a few weeks back. Just keep in mind that we're gonna need a new update next week, what with Alatreon coming out.

oryou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oryou »

i guess we'll just wait then, also currently right now even the maxed set bonus and maxed armor skills doesnt work . lets just wait for it to be updated next patch. thanks for those who helps keeping updating it. much love for you guys !

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

oryou wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:43 am
i guess we'll just wait then, also currently right now even the maxed set bonus and maxed armor skills doesnt work . lets just wait for it to be updated next patch. thanks for those who helps keeping updating it. much love for you guys !
That popular trainer (not sure if I'm allowed to mention or link) has options for those. I currently run both plus the updated CRC and it works beautifully. Plus, the implementation of Infinite Frostcraft works better with the trainer.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

So Squall is a personal friend of mine and has been for awhile, i havent heard anything from him in almost 3 months now (04/27/2020 was the last time he sent me something) i know he moved to another state and got a new job that was really hard on him and haven't heard from him since.

I hope for his safety everyday, I tell him i miss him everyday, still no response.

that's all i came to say.

hanzley_98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hanzley_98 »

So I changed the weapon damages through the "Highlight Weapon Editor" so now the "base" and "attack" values are wonky all across the melee weapons. Thanks for the replies!

Le0land
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Le0land »

When i try to start a mission my game crash, I don't know why. I already downloaded again my game and still crash without the hack

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

The game has updated, and so most table functions will be broken.

Now begins the wait for someone to update the table again. Lukacross mentioned that Squall may be indisposed due to work; as someone who's job has become more and more busy thanks to Covid, it's likely that he's dealing with the same thing. Thanks for that info, and if you can get word to him, say we wish him well.

That said, don't hop on here asking why scripts are broken and when they'll be updated. The truth is, unless someone decides to take up this project, there's no set in stone expectations to provide. I have no idea what Face007 might be working on or able to do with this table, but let's not pester him for an update, either.

The best I can advise is to sit tight until an update is made. Spamming that things don't work won't really help make things happen quicker.

Masutasodo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Masutasodo »

why isnt there the instant K.O for the Monster?