Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rockcafex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by rockcafex »

IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 pm
has anyone had a chance to look at a potential cheat that resets the steamworks back to 0 to redo the tutorial?
You can review any tutorial in your hunter notes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

uggsrock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uggsrock »

Is there a way to add weapons (not edit existing ones) to your inventory?

Your work is much appreciated!

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErakezZ »

Sometimes i cant activate some stuff like
Maxt set Bonus, 1 Jewel maxes skill, invulnerable and some more.
The cheat table loads but nothing happen then.

Edit: Now i restarted the trainer. Now i cant activate stuff which i could befor like ignore crafting materials ?

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

ErakezZ wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:10 pm

Edit: Now i restarted the trainer. Now i cant activate stuff which i could befor like ignore crafting materials ?
There was an update so now we need to wait for the table to be updated.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:31 pm
ErakezZ wrote:

If you want in the meantime while you wait for this cheat table to be updated the Cheat trainer by fearlessrevolution is a very nice substitute and is fully updated as of right now. It gives you almost all of the same benefits as this table, just in a different format. I like this cheat table better because it has a few extras that Flings doesn't like infinite frost craft for example, but still you can get everything that I think is truly "necessary" for your use.

Gadget

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Gadget wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:50 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
ErakezZ wrote:

If you want in the meantime while you wait for this cheat table to be updated the Cheat trainer by fearlessrevolution is a very nice substitute and is fully updated as of right now. It gives you almost all of the same benefits as this table, just in a different format. I like this cheat table better because it has a few extras that Flings doesn't like infinite frost craft for example, but still you can get everything that I think is truly "necessary" for your use.

Gadget
It does have Max Frostrcraft for All Weapons. It's the same as inf Frostrcraft. Also some of his weapon stuff works different to what is in Cheat Table. Great Sword is fun to use with fearlessrevolution cause you can basically spam triangle/Y all day long and get fully charged 4x attack lol.
Same goes for Switch Axe where you can SAED all day long as you have Swaxe charged all the time. Just few differences, but they can make massive difference in how you play game.

Now I wonder if someone can figure out Perfect Rush timing on SnS to be viable option to add to CT as nailing Perfect Rush is PITA.
Also still waiting for that sweet No Recoil for Bowguns. xD

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

Gadget wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:46 pm
shuu76 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:26 am
Gadget wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:32 am
You are correct, he has not uploaded it here, I have his CRC bypass from the site that he actually works for as a job, I would upload the file here and pass it to squall but I'm not sure if I would get in trouble from either the site or Cal because it's not my work. I would love to pass it to Squall if I can, but I just don't wanna get in trouble by uploading stuff that isn't mine. I also can't contact Squall directly and send him Cal's files directly because he has disabled that feature on this website.
can u pm me crc bypass, i only use it for cpu improve and wont upload it to anywhere, my cpu is too old for mhw denuvo
Nah unfortunately I cannot as it's part of paid content that Cal puts out on CH. But you are in good luck right now because Cal just uploaded the most recent bypass himself on this site. And don't think I'm being a dick by not giving it out to everyone even though I had the most recent version 2 days ago, that's part of Cal's livelihood and if I posted it here I would basically just be costing him money that I'm not okay-ed to spend y'know?

Gadget
Yes, please do not post our site content here without permission. Thanks.

I am happy to help when I can, but I also like to hear from Squall if/when he needs crc bypass from me for his table to work.

best,
Cal

benzoin-gum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benzoin-gum »

What is the weapon ID for Safi's blast glaive?

Edit: I found it. It's 257 for anyone curious.

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

rockcafex wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:25 am
IceBlazeWinters wrote:
has anyone had a chance to look at a potential cheat that resets the steamworks back to 0 to redo the tutorial?
Gadget wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:45 pm
IceBlazeWinters wrote:
That doesn't sound like anything I've heard about in the works, why would you want to reset it to do the tutorial anyway?

Gadget
not with my problem. the multiplier completely fucking destroyed the steamworks in my game, because i thought it was for extra loot instead of an exp multiplier.

so therefore, the multiplier completely skipped the steamworks tutorial, meaning there is NO jackpots and NO bonus time events.

uggsrock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uggsrock »

benzoin-gum wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:19 pm
What is the weapon ID for Safi's blast glaive?

Edit: I found it. It's 257 for anyone curious.
You can get all IDs from mhw.poedb.tw

In case u used this for creating weapons, how did you do this? Cant find the function in the table..

Edit: I know how to change existing slots to another weapon but cant create a new one in an empty location yet (perhaps will need to test things and learn how this pointer/offset thing works exactly :) )

Great work keeping this all up to date!
Last edited by uggsrock on Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 pm
rockcafex wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:25 am
IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Gadget wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:45 pm
IceBlazeWinters wrote:
That doesn't sound like anything I've heard about in the works, why would you want to reset it to do the tutorial anyway?

Gadget
not with my problem. the multiplier completely fucking destroyed the steamworks in my game, because i thought it was for extra loot instead of an exp multiplier.

so therefore, the multiplier completely skipped the steamworks tutorial, meaning there is NO jackpots and NO bonus time events.
it is highly unlikely you will be able to bypass it, but with table you won't need steamworks

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Managed to get everything in working order.
Thanks for all the work everyone is doing, it's highly appreciated.
Last edited by iAmAce on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErakezZ »

Gadget wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:50 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
ErakezZ wrote:

Gadget
Could it be that some of fearlessrevolution's options cause the game / PC to shut down ? Because i used it and my PC tunrned of 2 times and restarted again..

etana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by etana »

Hi,

First thing, I want to thank the contributors for the amazing work in these tables.

But I have a question, I did modify my weapon with this table and it seems to work and I can play with my modified weapon but when I save, quit the game and get back on my save, the modified weapon always has his original characteristics. Did I miss something or is this normal ?
Fyi, I've got a legit copy of MHW (Iceborn included) and the game is up to date.

PS : Same thing with the armor.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

etana wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:14 pm
Hi,

First thing, I want to thank the contributors for the amazing work in these tables.

But I have a question, I did modify my weapon with this table and it seems to work and I can play with my modified weapon but when I save, quit the game and get back on my save, the modified weapon always has his original characteristics. Did I miss something or is this normal ?
Fyi, I've got a legit copy of MHW (Iceborn included) and the game is up to date.

PS : Same thing with the armor.
The table only edits them in memory, when you restart game they are loaded from the chunk files, only way to permanently edit is with strackers loader and the editors for chunk files on fearlessrevolution