Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hutanari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by hutanari »

Sapphire wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:37 pm
It's not added, the ID is 95 if I remember right.
oh..I see. Thank you for answer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ColdSpaghetti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ColdSpaghetti »

caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:12 am
CRC bypass MHW Version 399335 10.12.00

run program, follow instructions, leave running until you are ready to quit game

password:
frf

best,
Cal
Is there an updated one? Or is this just for games with the IB extension?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

ColdSpaghetti wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:20 pm
caliber1942 wrote:

run program, follow instructions, leave running until you are ready to quit game

password:
frf

best,
Cal
There is an updated one but he has not uploaded here yet, have to wait for him to do so, it took a while before it was updated as well so I think he's very busy at the moment so have to be a little patient.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Is the "Instant Complete Quest" gone? It was there in the past for base MHW.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Sapphire wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:25 pm
ColdSpaghetti wrote:
caliber1942 wrote:

password:
frf

best,
Cal
There is an updated one but he has not uploaded here yet, have to wait for him to do so, it took a while before it was updated as well so I think he's very busy at the moment so have to be a little patient.
You said there was already an updated version on another file sharing website? Is there any way we could just get a link to that to make it go a little faster? I can't wait to get back to the game. I hope Cal is doing well.

Gadget

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Gadget wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:48 am
Sapphire wrote:
ColdSpaghetti wrote:

You said there was already an updated version on another file sharing website? Is there any way we could just get a link to that to make it go a little faster? I can't wait to get back to the game. I hope Cal is doing well.

Gadget
It's on CH, the paid trainer site he works as lead programmer at, as customer I have it but I wouldn't share it without direct permission.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Sapphire wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:58 am
Gadget wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

Gadget
It's on CH, the paid trainer site he works as lead programmer at, as customer I have it but I wouldn't share it without direct permission.
Can you give me the link to the website and the bypass where I can pay for the bypass? I'm willing to pay, I just would like it now rather than later.

Gadget

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Gadget wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:02 am
Sapphire wrote:
Gadget wrote:

Gadget
Can you give me the link to the website and the bypass where I can pay for the bypass? I'm willing to pay, I just would like it now rather than later.

Gadget
I can't link, forums change it into fearlessrevolution, also you don't pay for the bypass you pay for the service, and MHW moved into lifetime which is about 85$, bypass is needed for his trainer so its provided alongside the trainer.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Sapphire wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:04 am
Gadget wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

Gadget
I can't link, forums change it into fearlessrevolution, also you don't pay for the bypass you pay for the service, and MHW moved into lifetime which is about 85$
Well shit, screw that, that's a bit to rich for my blood. Why do you pay for the service? What else do you get from the site that makes it worth that?

Gadget

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Gadget wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:05 am
Sapphire wrote:
Gadget wrote:

Gadget
I can't link, forums change it into fearlessrevolution, also you don't pay for the bypass you pay for the service, and MHW moved into lifetime which is about 85$
Well shit, screw that, that's a bit to rich for my blood. Why do you pay for the service? What else do you get from the site that makes it worth that?

Gadget
I got it 8 years ago, wasn't as much then but I'd gladly pay the 85$ now too since I know they do good, got my fiancé membership but wasn't pleased with me spending the money xD, CH makes trainers for almost every game out there in quite the record time and I like to cheat in my gameplay to play my way, its reliable for updates on rare occassions a game is retired but usually not. I can ask Cal if its fine for me to provide the CRC here when its updated to save him the need/time.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Sapphire wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:09 am
Gadget wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

Gadget
I got it 8 years ago, wasn't as much then but I'd gladly pay the 85$ now too since I know they do good, got my fiancé membership but wasn't pleased with me spending the money xD, CH makes trainers for almost every game out there in quite the record time and I like to cheat in my gameplay to play my way, its reliable for updates on rare occassions a game is retired but usually not. I can ask Cal if its fine for me to provide the CRC here when its updated to save him the need/time.
So you keep calling it CH, what is the full site name? And how could I make sure that Cal is the one doing the coding of the stuff I would want to download? I'm thinking about buying it if its a reliable service and has a good selection.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Gadget wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:18 am
Sapphire wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:09 am
Gadget wrote:

Gadget
So you keep calling it CH, what is the full site name? And how could I make sure that Cal is the one doing the coding of the stuff I would want to download? I'm thinking about buying it if its a reliable service and has a good selection.
I can't write full site name because THIS site will turn it into something else lol, and you will know because its a business that pays taxes lol and a lot of members, they have free, premium and lifetime, free you can buy a specific game for cheap but like I said MHW moved into lifetime which is 20+ trainers only lifetime subs can download, if you search for ch trainers its the first result, hint has to do with cheat.

Also they have 2 programmers, Caliber and 0x90, it shows who made the trainer when you download

Dodojag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dodojag »

As an FYI, I have not tested all scripts to see which ones need the new CRC Bypass, but I have tried a few so far and the following have not crashed my game after several hours enabled:

Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Slinger Ammo
Max Sharpness
Ignore Crafting Requirements

If you desperately need the other scripts working, test after saving your game, and assume it will crash so don't commit a lot of time without saving.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

oof still no crc update

hei99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hei99 »

there are some local cheats working by Squall8's new update without the bypass.
such as inf item, item edit pointer, inf lucky voucher, and the weapon modifiers.

It's already OP enough. especially HBG with inf wyvernheart, can kill everything in no time.