Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by Chasher »

thank you for the amazing goolge doc table, guide me on how to properly change/modify my current incarnations to something different, could i easily just use item modifier?

it seems i can physically change the actual incarnation but not the attachment one?

EDIT 1 - im dumb i didnt download the updated table provided above, il try now

yeah i can change the actual incarnation itself, as an item but not the passive skill attachment, i think we still need ids for that? xD

edit 2 - yeah the attachment ID's are not in the proper order, and im trying to do thorn incarnation but the attachment ID provided breaks the item??

oof

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Chasher on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

So how exactly are you supposed to get the bed scene? I have the mood at content and the rival level at max

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:12 am
thank you for the amazing goolge doc table, guide me on how to properly change/modify my current incarnations to something different, could i easily just use item modifier?

it seems i can physically change the actual incarnation but not the attachment one?

yeah i can change the actual incarnation itself, as an item but not the passive skill attachment, i think we still need ids for that? xD

edit 2 - yeah the attachment ID's are not in the proper order, and im trying to do thorn incarnation but the attachment ID provided breaks the item??

oof
go to attachments and scroll down

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:49 am
Chasher wrote:

oof
the thorn id provided in the table does this?? and when i hover over the attachment, its blank? xD

[Link]

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Cleaned up my table to only include universal addresses instead of having 1 for each exe. It now works for both.
Updated Item ID sheet and added the Hairstyle changer, Hairstyle IDs is added to the item sheet too.
Attachments
Sword Art Online AL.CT
(254.81 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by dallezh on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:52 am
dallezh wrote:
Chasher wrote:

oof
the thorn id provided in the table does this?? and when i hover over the attachment, its blank? xD

[Link]
did you use this id? 36009

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:56 am
Chasher wrote:
dallezh wrote:

[Link]
i tried just changing the attachment of a random one and it did the same thing

[Link] yes i was always using 39009

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:59 am
dallezh wrote:
Chasher wrote:

[Link]

Ups try 08 instead of 09

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:04 am
Chasher wrote:
dallezh wrote:

Ups try 08 instead of 09
thank you, works beautiful :D please update that ID in the table so others won't get glitched like me!

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:10 am
dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:04 am
Chasher wrote:

Ups try 08 instead of 09
thank you, works beautiful :D please update that ID in the table so others won't get glitched like me!
already done

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

Another suggestion, I don't know anything about this but someone told me you can get weapons that glow from divine beats or divine materials or something, how could this be implemented into the table? here is what i found on a discord server, i asked them but they aren't giving me much info

examples he showed

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am
Another suggestion, I don't know anything about this but someone told me you can get weapons that glow from divine beats or divine materials or something, how could this be implemented into the table? here is what i found on a discord server, i asked them but they aren't giving me much info

examples he showed

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
The glow is part of the actual sword model, so not possible to add to other weapons.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

Not sure if anyone is working on it already, but I'd really like some way to get certain cosmetics onto Kirito, like Eugeo's
Spoiler
Integrity Knight
outfit and Blue Rose.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:05 am
Not sure if anyone is working on it already, but I'd really like some way to get certain cosmetics onto Kirito, like Eugeo's
Spoiler
Integrity Knight
outfit and Blue Rose.
the costume is not possible, but you can make your sword look like eugeos.
Since his sword will go into his inventory when you change 1 of your weapons into his, it means you can not unequip the weapon once you do this, or it will just go into eugeo's inventory.

But to do this, make sure you unequip the weapon you wanna use, then open your equipment page, click on your main or sub weapon(where you normally would change weapon).
Then open Cheat Engine and find the item highlighter in the table. Hold your cursor over the sword you want to swap into eugeos sword, and go into the highlighter, change the ITEM ID to 802 or 5802 if you want it to be +5, edit the stats you want and then go ingame and click the sword you just changed(do not swap pages to update the item or it will just enter eugeos inventory) and bam you are now using his sword, but makes sure not to unequip. If you do unequip, then just make him your follower, go into his inventory and do the same thing, but change the ID back to the old ID or any sword id, I usually change it to 100(iron sword) and then I do the same process again the next time I wanna use his sword.

NOTE: 802 might be alices sword, if it is, then 803 is eugeos.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:34 am
Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am

examples he showed

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
The glow is part of the actual sword model, so not possible to add to other weapons.
I'd be inclined to agree with you, but personal experience shows otherwise.

I have a legit savage squall with the black glow, if I were to change another weapon to savage squall's model it works but it doesn't glow as well.

Leads to be to believe that the glows aren't tied to the model itself and can be enabled on any weapon with a simple flag enable, or they are tied to the model and we're missing a value to 'enable' the glow basically requiring more than a simple weapon ID swap.