Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by anon9 »

Sig wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:09 pm
anon9 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:19 am
See if the latest one works. BACKUP first!
Your new table worked almost perfectly. I managed to delete almost all dupes. The only ones that remain are the very basic "cracked" type of fragments, the ones you get first without any + 1, 2, 3 or 4 affix. For some reason these fragments can't be deleted as the Level and Count boxes still show questions marks.

I deleted most of the dupes, saved and backed up the save file and then I went to the vendor and bought more fragments to see if getting more of the basic Level 0 of these fragments would upgrade then to +1 making possible for me to delete then with your table. But alas, those basic fragments that still have dupes at the basic Level never dropped even after an extensive amount of time buying new ones. I guess they are glitched.

Of all the fragment types I have only 3 in that situation (cracked melee critical chance with 3 dupes, cracked melee critical damage with 2 and cracked ranged fire rate with 2 as well) so it's not a big deal and it was more than enough to make me not delete my 16 hours save file.

If it's not too much I would ask you to look if it's possible to delete those basic fragments, but if it's not you already did a lot and your table is the only thing allowing me to enjoy this wonderful and quite hard game!

Thank you so much, tables like yours are the only thing making possible for older gamers like myself to play some of these modern games. I just don't have the reflexes or the skills anymore to keep up. They are almost like accessibility features.

Cheers!
I'm glad it helped you, but I probably can't do much without having your save file since I have no idea what exactly happened with those.

I'm probably not going to work on an item spawner myself. We do have that start of an item editor already though.

As for zone level, I'll see if I can do something, but no guarantees.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

anon9 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:07 pm
I'm probably not going to work on an item spawner myself. We do have that start of an item editor already though.

Being able to edit items properly, especially if the stats stick would be amazing. Being able to set the zone level would be great too, I hate that they still have the same level scaling bullshit that they had in the first game, if they at least had a range with a maximum cap on zone level unless you were on the hardest difficulty or something it would be tolerable.

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

Any idea if we'll be able to get infinite trait points past 60 and infinite levels per trait like the first game?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Heres another great idea. Extend item pickup range. Lmao just be in the map and click E to pick up everything from a single location.

xJangoku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xJangoku »

max gear level is +231

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

there is anyway to unlock all items like rings,amulets,armors ,weapons in traders to buy?like was in the first game?
would be awsome to create a new char and start a end game build in the new save....

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:09 pm
anon9 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:07 pm

Being able to edit items properly, especially if the stats stick would be amazing. Being able to set the zone level would be great too, I hate that they still have the same level scaling bullshit that they had in the first game, if they at least had a range with a maximum cap on zone level unless you were on the hardest difficulty or something it would be tolerable.
Yeah the scaling is such a downer in games like this. Being able to edit the Zone Level would make a lot of sense seeing as how everything seems to have caps now. Getting stronger should feel like getting stronger (in any game IMO), if I wanted a ""Dark Souls"" experience I'd just play Dark Souls lol. Not getting 1 shotted at power level 1 with non bullet sponge enemies, to getting basically 1 shotted at power level whatever with trash mobs that are each a boss...it's like, UHHHH, what was that "power" for then. :lol:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Did anyone found a way to unlock archetypes via editing/scripting/cheating ?
Or via adding the "archetype unlock item" like "The Fabled Grimoire" which unlock Summoner for example and speaking with the guy in Ward 13 to unlock it.

I found a guide that list all archetypes, what item is required to unlock and how to obtain it :
[Link]

What we need now is the item_ID of each of theses items and a way to edit an item into another.
We may be able to use the "Hover over item (Consumables and materials)" script in Tuuup!'s table to transform a consumable into the needed item by editing the Item ID.

If anyone managed to get theses items and already unlocked all quests, do you have multiples savegames while still having the item in inventory ?
Of if someone is actually doing all that, can he note the ID of theses items ?

Some archetypes can only be unlocked after finishing the game once, so could only be used on a second playthrough, being able to avoid this limitation and allow everyone to use any archetype they want when they want would be awesome i think.

What you guys think ?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

vain117 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:24 pm
Yeah the scaling is such a downer in games like this. Being able to edit the Zone Level would make a lot of sense seeing as how everything seems to have caps now. Getting stronger should feel like getting stronger (in any game IMO), if I wanted a ""Dark Souls"" experience I'd just play Dark Souls lol. Not getting 1 shotted at power level 1 with non bullet sponge enemies, to getting basically 1 shotted at power level whatever with trash mobs that are each a boss...it's like, UHHHH, what was that "power" for then. :lol:
And in Dark Souls you'd feel it when you get stronger too, things wouldn't just be the exact same difficulty whenever you enter a new zone.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

In Dark Souls, you actually got stronger and could be stronger than the enemies. Here, the level scaling can actually make you feel weaker as your level goes up. Hence why I was looking for gear codes so that you could reset your gear levels.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

anon9 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:49 am
In Dark Souls, you actually got stronger and could be stronger than the enemies. Here, the level scaling can actually make you feel weaker as your level goes up. Hence why I was looking for gear codes so that you could reset your gear levels.
I've been resorting to changing weapon reinforce down to 0 every time I'm about to enter a new zone lol, it's pretty tedious but it works at least, not a fan of how they do level scaling, maybe if traits weren't capped at 10 points.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Can you use hover ID to change one item to another with editing it's ID? For example changing "Bandage" to weapon (if I can get ID of it?"

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Now that trait upgrades are limited to only "10" -- is there a real way now to become OP in this game? I figured editing stats directly would revert back on reload seeing it's UE as well.

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

anon9 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:49 am
True, the scaling was legit better in that.

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:39 am
Now that trait upgrades are limited to only "10" -- is there a real way now to become OP in this game? I figured editing stats directly would revert back on reload seeing it's UE as well.
Armor and weapon levels do stick. What I've been doing is to collect a variety of good gear WITHOUT upgrading it lol, as anon9 pointed out you can start getting weaker instead of stronger due to the scaling. Keeping the Zone level down is your best bet at the moment. Armor level doesn't count towards power level so you could set your armors up to 255 for a hefty armor boost for survivability. I'm not very far into the game but having Challenger as a second class helps with survivability also.

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

Armor and weapon levels do stick.
If you upgrade these through the trainer, do their stats actually increase at all, though?