Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Robespierre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Robespierre »

[QUOTE="StickySheep, post: 50137, member: 18837"]Ahh, but I have been banned several times :p I wouldn't say this wouldn't flag you, I would only say not to worry so much if it does flag you! I've been using family share and new accounts weekly after I've been banned and have been successfully able to recover my saves every time :) to which I feel like a lot of people could benefit from this here info, since I've seen it asked quite a few times here.

If you play online and edit your stats, your weapon/playthrough memory, edit body proportion data, or your face data you can be flagged. I'm sure a lot of other features will get you flagged as well, but these are just a few things I know will from my own personal experience.

If you are banned you will get restrictions based on that steam profile putting you into cheaters lobbies, however if you family share an account and log in to dark souls it will create another folder with blank save data in Documents>NBGI>Dark Souls Remastered. From here you can go in and find your original banned steam id, enter it's folder and copy the save data in there to the new folder. This will port your saves over to the new profile and for a few weeks now this has worked without flaw for me. Same saves, same progress, same char names, flag for cheating removed.

I suppose if you're an achievement hunter this might not work so well with you, but then again you're using cheat engine so being honest to yourself it shouldn't matter.[/QUOTE]

This doesn't work for me, did they fix it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

StickySheep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StickySheep »

[QUOTE="Robespierre, post: 50330, member: 10589"]This doesn't work for me, did they fix it?[/QUOTE]

Seems to still work fine for me

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="StickySheep, post: 50338, member: 18837"]Seems to still work fine for me[/QUOTE]

Hey I have a question about the steam family share and and the cheat table. Have you seen in the cheat engine table there is a cheat in "Session info" called "Enable Family Share Check"

This is the script of it.

[ENABLE]

registersymbol(count_address1)

registersymbol(count_address2)

registersymbol(count_address3)

registersymbol(count_address4)

registersymbol(count_address5)

alloc(count_address1,256)

alloc(count_address2,256)

alloc(count_address3,256)

alloc(count_address4,256)

alloc(count_address5,256)

{$lua}

if address_list == nil then

address_list = getAddressList()

end

if http == nil then

http = getInternet()

end

previous_id = {}

if name_check == nil then

name_check = createTimer(nil, false)

end

name_check.Interval = 1000

name_check.OnTimer = function(timer)

for i = 1, 5 do

local value = address_list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("SteamID64 (H3x) "..i).Value

if value and value ~= previous_id[i] then

previous_id[i] = value

local url = " [URL]http://api.steampowered.com/IPlayerService/IsPlayingSharedGame/v0001/?key=YOURKEY&steamid=[/URL] " .. tostring(tonumber(value, 16)) .. "&appid_playing=570940&format=json"

local response = http.getURL(url)

print(response)

local bytes = stringToByteTable(response:match("[^"]+",31))

table.insert(bytes, 0)

writeBytes("count_address"..i, bytes)

end

end

end

name_check.Enabled = true

{$asm}

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

name_check.Enabled = false

{$asm}

unregistersymbol(count_address1)

unregistersymbol(count_address2)

unregistersymbol(count_address3)

unregistersymbol(count_address4)

unregistersymbol(count_address5)

dealloc(count_address1)

dealloc(count_address2)

dealloc(count_address3)

dealloc(count_address4)

dealloc(count_address5)

Do you (or anyone else) knows what that script does?

Also you are saying that if i get banned, the ban is per account basis and not per character? When strictly speaking about severity, Are there different kinds of bans? So far, I have only heard of soft bans.

So if i get banned, is this all i need to do? :

1. Create a new Steam account with a new email.

2. Login to my unbanned account(the account i never cheat on and the one that owns the game) and family share to the account i just created.

3. Start Steam + DSR through the new family shared account so it creates the save folder specific to the new family shared account.

4. Transfer my save from my banned account to the new family shared account.

5. Play.[/i][/i]

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50271, member: 12587"]You said "script starts to work again" when you leave that area; I'm assuming you mean: disable script (or it's already disabled), you move to another area, try to enable, it works. Right?

Well, here's why:

[code]readmem( [[[[[BaseA]+28]+50]+20]+30]+30, 12 )[/code]

This piece of code in the [ENABLE] section would get executed when you activate the script. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Why; because:

[LIST]

[*][I]readmem[/I] fails to read 12 bytes from the result of that other [I]read[/I]

[*]the read fails because not all levels of the pointer are valid

[/LIST]

In ASM, that line translates to (I will use [I]eax[/I] as the register of reference):

mov eax,[BaseA]

mov eax,[eax+28]

mov eax,[eax+50]

mov eax,[eax+20]

mov eax,[eax+30]

lea eax,[eax+30]

+

readmem( eax, 12 )

Thing is if you write it like that, the code doesn't check if [B]eax[/B] is valid after each pointer read. So this may happen:

mov eax,[BaseA]

// eax is valid

mov eax,[eax+28]

// eax is valid

mov eax,[eax+50]

// eax is 0

// all other instructions below this will fail

mov eax,[eax+20] would fail beacause: mov eax,[0+20] == invalid

And when that happens, the script [I]will not activate[/I]. And that is poor coding, sadly.

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

Yes, In the painted world of ariamis, the script does not work. When i go back to anor londo, the script works. It wont even toggle on when in the painted world.

Thanks for helping me understand why this is the way it is.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

zveinern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zveinern »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 50262, member: 8827"]So, I have absolutely no intention of doing this, but I'm quite curious. I noticed some people on the Steam forums complaining about people going into their world and killing their NPCs. What script is this?[/QUOTE]

Only thing i can think of is changing char type or team type after invading

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

^ This is sorta confirmed, tested it with a friend who hated Patches so we just abused force and shot him off a cliff. Was actually bready gud.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

how are people changing other peoples stats?

How are people making it so i cant even open my menu to cure myself of egg head and curse?

How are people making it so i am constantly zoomed in like im holding a bow and i cant switch weapons, quit the game, or anything. Fucking assholes.

I am going to start using these cheats against the hackers that ruin peoples day. At first i was just using the cheat table against invaders to kick them out of my game so i could continue playing the game without being offline, but just now when i summoned a white phantom, he goes red and fucks my game up. I want to be able to fuck his game up too...
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Robespierre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Robespierre »

Do we replace the .sl2 file in the NGBI folder? And if we do can someone post a blank unbanned .sl2 file? All of my family share slots are already used.

KjellJoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KjellJoh »

Good for us, Robespierre.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 50463, member: 18187"]

Yes, In the painted world of ariamis, the script does not work[/QUOTE]

I changed the pointer. Tell me if you still have problems. Last offsets were wrong for some reason which is weird, because I had the correct ones in my own table
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 50463, member: 18187"]how are people changing other peoples stats?

How are people making it so i cant even open my menu to cure myself of egg head and curse?

How are people making it so i am constantly zoomed in like im holding a bow and i cant switch weapons, quit the game, or anything. Fucking assholes.

I am going to start using these cheats against the hackers that ruin peoples day. At first i was just using the cheat table against invaders to kick them out of my game so i could continue playing the game without being offline, but just now when i summoned a white phantom, he goes red and fucks my game up. I want to be able to fuck his game up too...[/QUOTE]

That was the point I was trying to get across when I had that old DS3 dispute; yet they called me autistic. Fucking fags T_T [B]YOU USE THIS TABLE TO CHEAT ONLINE[/B]. Period. I don't care for the little % using it for single-player purposes. The majority uses it for the shit in the quote T_T
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50531, member: 12587"]That was the point I was trying to get across when I had that old DS3 dispute; yet they called me autistic. Fucking fags T_T [B]YOU USE THIS TABLE TO CHEAT ONLINE[/B]. Period. I don't care for the little % using it for single-player purposes. The majority uses it for the shit in the quote T_T[/QUOTE]

Well said. I agree with you. From now on, I am having a program make a backup of my save every time there is a connection between me and another player whether it be a white phantom, black phantom, etc.

It saved me already last night when a hacker invaded me and I was NOT able to kick him from my world. The script would not work. I mean, it would execute, but nothing would happen.( paging [USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] to check it out/ let me know what is going on) . Anyways, the hacker put some kind of aura around me that made me gain millions of souls every few seconds. I couldnt do anything but alt +F4. Obviously he would not die, but what pissed me off the most was me not being able to remove him from my world. I really need that to work.

This is the hackers profile. Even on his profile page it has a link to his cheat engine table -_- (okay i get it, hes a known hacker)

[URL]https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItisallOgrenow/[/URL]

Look, i get that i'm using cheats too and i'm no better than anyone else, and I can understand using the hacks on people who invade you, and just kicking them or killing them, but i don't understand being an invader with hacks, hacking someone you invade , AND ruining their saves. That's a little too much.
Last edited by Fornicator on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 am, edited 9 times in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

You can't kick Ogre because he is the best hacker on dark souls cheat scene (after Malcolm Reynolds obviously). We actually added Ogre and Malcolm to the kick function whitelist so it would work against anyone except Malcolm and Ogre.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

Yeah, but then there's always the argument that if not here, people will get the same kind of hacks anywhere else. So, nothing is really safe, is it?

If anything, this can be used to combat it.

Oh well, dust to dust, questionable ethics. I no longer gave a shit.

kaph33n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by kaph33n »

thanks for all the work done here, this is my first time using cheat engine and its made my DSR playthrough much more enjoyable at this point in my life! i have a really bad sweetfx tweaking screenshot addiction though and i was very happy to find the freecam and fov options included here... but the freecam stopped working, contentiously giving errors. I really hope that this can be fixed or somebody would be kind enough to explain if im doing something wrong...

i just noticed another user posted the exact same issue im having, in more detail here:

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/dark-souls-remastered.6856/post-50232[/URL]

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

What do you mean stopped working? It never been changes in the first place and I last time I've tested it i had no issues. However if your game crash when you had free cam on and you relaunch it without closing the table then you'll get your lua console spammed with all kind of errors.
Last edited by notPhokz on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.