z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by aaronjreeves »

so activating register commands in the main menu lets you open it up but the flag test actions do not work. Cant get, set or clear flags either on player or UUID. LUA error on right click:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

nell9 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:07 pm
Any ideea how to stop Mizoras Judgement from turning Wyll into a thiefling ?!
I've been playing with this flags

Code: Select all

flag = {
CAMP_Mizora_Event_KarlachAlive = "c3a48aa3-8366-35ab-6967-202e2ef2c911", --CAMP_Mizora_Event_KarlachAlive
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_KarlachPresent = "645b9c85-2767-7a82-ac4c-aa9c58035667", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_KarlachPresent
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_InclusionHappened = "0b4daa8a-a524-3606-4382-12394a6b9f27", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_InclusionHappened
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Judged = "c6d2140f-312d-65d4-e66e-92de4258b3f4", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Judged
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Reward = "eb10f6f8-cf1a-a2b2-4421-63b0fbeb7a23", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Reward
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Secret = "9648dfab-ce1b-81a7-d8e0-974f7b9ec4b3", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Secret
}
I just don't understand what I've to do to make her let my wyll in peace any ideea?!
its a main part of the story. I dont think it can be avoided. I savescummed every single dialogue option there and nothing kept it from happening.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Updated the hook into Console Commands to maybe be more reliable.

You must first load up your saved game before enabling Register Commands.
Attachments
bg3.CT
--- Game v4.1.1.3669438 --- Table v6 ---
(511.93 KiB) Downloaded 1807 times

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

gdoug wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:34 am
themaoci wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:16 pm
- COMPANIONS scripts reworked (not all companions you will need to add the rest i added most of act 1 if not all)
- some fixes in item spawner
- updated scripts with newest table in post 1
- auto attaching on start + will keep reattaching if you close game and reopen
- will auto use automatic script enabler in options without 2WS in name (now it works properly)
- auto enable option after console commands enabled to speed up the process (mostly auto enablers, disablers in places it should be done)

BG3 v14.CT
You seem to have the most complete version of the script with the most feats, spells, etc.

Have you been able to figure out ranger whirlwind attack? I haven't seen it in any script anywhere. Does it just have a weird name?
propably yes
or one of those
"Shout_MAG_WhirlwindAttack",-- most likely this one
"Shout_Whirlwind",--Whirlwind Attack
"Shout_Whirlwind_Elemental_Air",--Primordial Gales
"Target_Whirlwind_Djinni",--Sweetplum Gales

GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

has cheat to resurrect npc halsin been made. In the middle of the thaniel quest, halisn dropped dead.

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:19 pm
has cheat to resurrect npc halsin been made. In the middle of the thaniel quest, halisn dropped dead.
cant. once a character dies theyre added to the "PermaDefeated" database, which cant be edited by cheatengine. we can see it with save game editors but right now we dont have the technology to repackage saves to a usable state after opening them. See my post history for a much longer explanation, but the TLDR is no you can never restore a dead NPC to a usable state. You can spawn them but you will never be able to interact with them while they are on the PermaDead database (plus theres tons of other flags and world states that are changed when an NPC enters the permadead state that would probably need to be accounted for as well)

GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:25 pm
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
cant. once a character dies theyre added to the "PermaDefeated" database, which cant be edited by cheatengine. we can see it with save game editors but right now we dont have the technology to repackage saves to a usable state after opening them. See my post history for a much longer explanation, but the TLDR is no you can never restore a dead NPC to a usable state. You can spawn them but you will never be able to interact with them while they are on the PermaDead database (plus theres tons of other flags and world states that are changed when an NPC enters the permadead state that would probably need to be accounted for as well)
thats unfortunate, would have finished the quest in offline mode before updating if i knew this would happen.

schwarzweiss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schwarzweiss »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:16 pm

Thanks a lot!

I tried again with the table, but if I have even a single mod active, the "Register Commands" doesnt work.
If I disabled all of my mods, the table works wonderfully.

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:16 pm

Still doesnt work, same LUA error. Ive saved, loaded, exited to main menu, loaded, started a new game, reloaded my main save, nothing allows m eto click register. If you click it while in the main menu it will open but all the commands I tried didnt work.

nell9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nell9 »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:13 pm
nell9 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:07 pm
Any ideea how to stop Mizoras Judgement from turning Wyll into a thiefling ?!
I've been playing with this flags

Code: Select all

flag = {
CAMP_Mizora_Event_KarlachAlive = "c3a48aa3-8366-35ab-6967-202e2ef2c911", --CAMP_Mizora_Event_KarlachAlive
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_KarlachPresent = "645b9c85-2767-7a82-ac4c-aa9c58035667", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_KarlachPresent
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_InclusionHappened = "0b4daa8a-a524-3606-4382-12394a6b9f27", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_InclusionHappened
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Judged = "c6d2140f-312d-65d4-e66e-92de4258b3f4", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Judged
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Reward = "eb10f6f8-cf1a-a2b2-4421-63b0fbeb7a23", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Reward
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Secret = "9648dfab-ce1b-81a7-d8e0-974f7b9ec4b3", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Secret
}
I just don't understand what I've to do to make her let my wyll in peace any ideea?!
its a main part of the story. I dont think it can be avoided. I savescummed every single dialogue option there and nothing kept it from happening.

Let's be honest there must be a way to make it work, pretty sure there is

xNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xNova »

kaiiak wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:17 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:14 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:13 pm

Still doesn't work. Any of the tables linked here, either the main one from the thread OP or the two the guy posted a minute ago, register commands refuses to activate. Tried saving/reloading numerous times with the table loaded and console commands enabled, no change.

EDIT: shows an LUA error on right click
Register commands appears to be working on a new game , but not on existing save (tried re-saving it)
Hey guys. I tried this and it worked.
Seeing that the codes work on a new game, what I did was ... start a new game and just quickly select any character and start.
once you start playing as your new character, go back on the cheat engine and browse to the tables and it would open up.
Keeping it open, I loaded back my original game save from my main character and once loaded, I was able to access the items in there.

good luck :) hope that helps

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:25 pm
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Is there a way to mod the game to prevent Halsin from being killed in the first place though? It seems some people who already have him as a companion are able to revive him and keep going. Or maybe make a clone companion with all his-predeath stuff in tact. Just spit-balling here. I am looking at how to rollback even (no luck so far).

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:32 pm
Still doesnt work, same LUA error. Ive saved, loaded, exited to main menu, loaded, started a new game, reloaded my main save, nothing allows m eto click register. If you click it while in the main menu it will open but all the commands I tried didnt work.
Did you try spam activating it during the loading screen into your save? For me specifically when it finds the pointer seems to work.

xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiraiya »

Can confirm that after updating my game earlier that I had no issues with the v5 table, at least as far as console commands go.

I did also happen to be on a new save though, by happenstance.

rivenstoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rivenstoe »

The Register Command is still not working on Table 6. I loaded my save first and it still won't enable. The only thing that works is when I start a new save.