z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CastleKeeper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by CastleKeeper »

Sakuryu45 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:47 pm
CastleKeeper wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:32 pm
Sakuryu45 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:18 pm

In the SetFlag option, change SetFlag to ClearFlag
Is there any way to find which flag is active? Or i need to clear all flags that can be a trouble for dating, and then add what i need?
I'm not sure, clearing then adding might be your best bet? Like I said it didn't populate the dialogue tree for me, so maybe you need to also raise approval or leave and go back to camp?
Yeah, i have no other ideas, how to fix romance. Iam already at act 3, and despite in act 2 Karlach said that she really wants closeness, the relationship did not develop in any way. And now, in the third act, she said we weren't right for each other. Tried everything that is - nothing works. I even loaded into the finale of the first act to check it out.

There is only one chance with flags :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PowerSimp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PowerSimp »

CastleKeeper wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:52 pm
Sakuryu45 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:47 pm
CastleKeeper wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:32 pm

Is there any way to find which flag is active? Or i need to clear all flags that can be a trouble for dating, and then add what i need?
I'm not sure, clearing then adding might be your best bet? Like I said it didn't populate the dialogue tree for me, so maybe you need to also raise approval or leave and go back to camp?
Yeah, i have no other ideas, how to fix romance. Iam already at act 3, and despite in act 2 Karlach said that she really wants closeness, the relationship did not develop in any way. And now, in the third act, she said we weren't right for each other. Tried everything that is - nothing works. I even loaded into the finale of the first act to check it out.

There is only one chance with flags :(
I am surprised this isn't a bigger topic to be honest. Sure, modding items and spells is great, but how come no one is addressing the bigger issue of being unable to rizz some of the characters on demand.

biostormx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biostormx »

I'm trying to get the add 1 inspiration console thing to work but it's not. When I click it it says on the game log on the right that I got 1 inspiration, but my pips don't go up and I can't use it in rolls

I'm not sure but I think I MAY have screwed it up by adding too many (more than 4) when I first did it and now it just permanently thinks I have none. Or it's just not working and I could still gain inspiration regularly, but i don't know an easy way to get inspiration but I feel like I haven't had it in a while

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

You can use SetFlag and ClearFlag to try unlocking Minthara as a companion.

This alone should be enough if you're relatively early in the story.

Code: Select all

"f5989c01-2600-4b16-9f29-c1fc7ee6bb9c" --Debug_AddMinthara
However, if you've killed her, maybe setting these flags could help?

"00f8006f-70d7-478d-8d3e-0f10ea9fb758" --CAMP_Jergal_State_CanResurrectMinthara
"d0d36d66-e2e5-417c-aa72-f62020f8c8d0" --CAMP_Jergal_State_WillResurrectMinthara
Maybe even some of these could do something?

"66beb456-51fe-dcaf-f5a2-24ba4a88c7e7" --Debug_SCE_Debrief_UnlockMinthara
"9874d577-c50b-4357-bdaf-ec7b49959e00" --Debug_RemoveHideMinthara
"27598901-3ded-41e4-8be0-5b8d88920df4" --Debug_MintharaIsPlayer
Then we have these. Maybe SetFlag the first, ClaerFlag the second?

"a2830793-64cb-8ce3-a0d8-f96108f49fea" --SCE_Minthara_PlayerAgreedToJoin
"61b744fe-af12-98b9-5b9a-656a5324421f" --SCE_Minthara_PlayerDeclinesToJoin
This also looks like a candidate for ClearFlag

"37d02c0f-945f-7d72-ff12-64311398fe3d" --CAMP_GoblinHuntCelebration_Event_DUKillMinthara
Best of luck.

By the way, you can also use this console command to see which flags your save has triggered.

GetFlag(Flag, Object): FlagState
print("Response: "..readInteger(cmdArgs + 0x28))
Last edited by Zanzer on Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

quagzlor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quagzlor »

Hey. I wanted to add the Speak with animals Invocation to my fighter character.
Am very confused on how to do that, would appreciate some guidance.

Spacemutiny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spacemutiny »

Hi! I’m new to this forum but I thank you for all the work you guys put into this. I wanted to ask if there was a way to spawn enemies with this in BG3?

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:21 am
CaptainAbraxos wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:45 pm
PapaPetro wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:15 pm
viewtopic.php?p=307381#p307381

I merged my Passives list with Zanzer's latest table.
It's not the best organized but all Passive scripts should be accounted for under the "Passive/Feat Cheats (Full List)" header.

There's ~1566 of them...
Most of them work, but a few don't or have hidden effects.
Been testing them out for the past few hours.
You're the MVP man!
Will you keep updating this? if so what would be a good way to find it in the future?
Hey no problem!
Here's a version merged with Zazner's latest table from the patch/front page that includes all the passives.
(The .ct file size kinda gets bloated because there's so many of them in the game, so it's not great for lightweight use.)

Also I added an "Add All Spells" and "Remove All Spells" under Console Commands>Register Commands>Random Cheats
It adds/removes all the spells/cantrips that I could compile from the various database sources.
These spells all act like SLAs (Spell Like Abilities) that you can cast at will with no spell resource cost and be able to put metamagic on (but can't upcast).
If you already have the spells known/memorized, it will skip them and default to your spellbook though (you gotta Remove Spell first before you can add it back on as a SLA).

Note:
Game will sometimes crash if you push too many scripts through (especially the ones with large arrays).
So remember to backup and save before running the scripts.
Do you find any other level 9 and 8 spells seem like there are plently more

PowerSimp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PowerSimp »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:06 pm
By the way, you can also use this console command to see which flags your save has triggered.

I am entirely new to this and the idea of seeing what flag I triggered could actually be the key to figuring out how to restart a romance by figuring out what flag I triggered, and to clear it.

Where exactly can I use this command within the table, and where are the clear/set flag commands located?

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

Zanzer wrote:
You can use SetFlag and ClearFlag to try unlocking Minthara as a companion.

This alone should be enough if you're relatively early in the story.

"f5989c01-2600-4b16-9f29-c1fc7ee6bb9c" --Debug_AddMinthara
However, if you've killed her, maybe setting these flags could help?

"00f8006f-70d7-478d-8d3e-0f10ea9fb758" --CAMP_Jergal_State_CanResurrectMinthara
"d0d36d66-e2e5-417c-aa72-f62020f8c8d0" --CAMP_Jergal_State_WillResurrectMinthara
Maybe even some of these could do something?

"66beb456-51fe-dcaf-f5a2-24ba4a88c7e7" --Debug_SCE_Debrief_UnlockMinthara
"9874d577-c50b-4357-bdaf-ec7b49959e00" --Debug_RemoveHideMinthara
"27598901-3ded-41e4-8be0-5b8d88920df4" --Debug_MintharaIsPlayer
Then we have these. Maybe SetFlag the first, ClaerFlag the second?

"a2830793-64cb-8ce3-a0d8-f96108f49fea" --SCE_Minthara_PlayerAgreedToJoin
"61b744fe-af12-98b9-5b9a-656a5324421f" --SCE_Minthara_PlayerDeclinesToJoin
This also looks like a candidate for ClearFlag

"37d02c0f-945f-7d72-ff12-64311398fe3d" --CAMP_GoblinHuntCelebration_Event_DUKillMinthara
Best of luck.

Just when I think I'm out they pull me back in lol. Thanks! I'm gonna see what makes these tic.

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

RogueTech wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:46 pm
157 pages so far and 15 pages, 15 pages added to this thread in just the last 24 hours. There is no way anyone can keep up with all of this.
I imagine AI overlays will fix this meta-issue with long & hot forums.
It probably already exists in its nascency; I use [Link] to condense the pages, articles, wikis etc. into an abstract paragraph.
Anywho, despite the clutter it's a good sign for the game/scene 🪓😎👍.
Last edited by PapaPetro on Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

PowerSimp wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:26 pm
Zanzer wrote:

I'm not exactly sure how to input this either. How can I do a console command?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

nikorasu90 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:53 pm
looking for UUIDs of two items
Dark urge cloak Deathstalker Mantle
Strange Conduit Ring
Thanks
Attachments
bg3_items_v2.txt
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 250 times

Droiid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Droiid »

hey can I get some help on spawning a specific npc OR trigger a dialogue? it seems my game bugged this one and softlocked me at ''defeat the inquisitor in the githyanki creche'', so killing the inquisitor again might solve this and trigger the dialogue

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:25 pm
PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:21 am
CaptainAbraxos wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:45 pm

You're the MVP man!
Will you keep updating this? if so what would be a good way to find it in the future?
Hey no problem!
Here's a version merged with Zazner's latest table from the patch/front page that includes all the passives.
(The .ct file size kinda gets bloated because there's so many of them in the game, so it's not great for lightweight use.)

Also I added an "Add All Spells" and "Remove All Spells" under Console Commands>Register Commands>Random Cheats
It adds/removes all the spells/cantrips that I could compile from the various database sources.
These spells all act like SLAs (Spell Like Abilities) that you can cast at will with no spell resource cost and be able to put metamagic on (but can't upcast).
If you already have the spells known/memorized, it will skip them and default to your spellbook though (you gotta Remove Spell first before you can add it back on as a SLA).

Note:
Game will sometimes crash if you push too many scripts through (especially the ones with large arrays).
So remember to backup and save before running the scripts.
Do you find any other level 9 and 8 spells seem like there are plently more
Not really. I searched a bunch of the spell repositories and Power Word: Kill was the only one in that spell range above 6.
Which makes sense since game is designed around a level cap of 12 which also caps at 6th level spells.
There's a few spells I didn't include that have issues/don't work after testing (Identify, Alter Self, Magic Circle, Dispel Magic, etc.). My guess is that there was some plans to implement some more spells but that content got cut so they could make the pushed up release.

Oh there was a cool ability that pretty much acts as a one time Wish/Miracle that I found.
Shout_DivineIntervention

That's one of the 4 picks.

It's a huge game and I'm sure I missed things.
But let me know if you guys find stuff.
Lot of cool discoveries so far.
Last edited by PapaPetro on Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

The item spawners work great, but I have an issue. I thought you could spawn multiple copies of items. I gave Gale the Blazer of Benevolence to consume thinking I could spawn it again - nope. And the cap of curing wasn't there because I found it in game already.

I just completed the Volo rescue mission to get the Blazer of Benevolence and all it gave me was a popup to claim my own player character name.

Is there any way to get this to spawn again, or is it hardcoded? I would like to actually get and use this item, and maybe have a bag of junk magic items to give to Gale.