z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oxlonewolfxo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by oxlonewolfxo »

Does anyone know the code or name for the passive aura/buff applied by the Idol of Silvanus? (Silvanus' Blessing) Tried searching the available lists for it to no avail thus far, Trying to get the effect on my characters again since I'd forgotten to store it before long resting, Also haven't seen Bliss Spores yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Spirelord wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:09 am
I'm not sure what to do. Is there another way to use this tool to edit ability points? Is there a way to do it via the console command cheat, changing hex values directly, or something else?
Go to nexus and get the choose your stats mod.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Raticus79 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:29 am
After adding a bunch of multiclass levels, I hit a bug where the character was stuck as "heavily encumbered" despite being under limit. Apparently a common problem - easy fix is apparently to become genuinely encumbered, then reduce weight again to reset it.
If you kill the character that's affected and revive them it gets cleared as well, proper kill, not just downing.

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

now im trying to remove shadow ambush :(
[/quote]

DreadAmbusher

this ?
and again
DId sameone know how to add all Resistance permanent?
or how to add the immunity from AdamantineGolem?
I want to make my character Invulnerability

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Anyone know the code for the See Invisibility condition that the fake eye from Volo gives? Would like the bonus but without the ugly eye.

edit: It's...

Code: Select all

new entry "CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h232cc24ega0f9g4f4dgb5d3g46ab59579d4b;2"
data "Description" "h9d8550edg6d54g4113gbbdcge6d99b8b2a2f;4"
data "Icon" "Item_DEN_VoloOperation_ErsatzEye"
data "StatsFunctorContext" "OnCreate"
data "StatsFunctors" "ApplyStatus(MAG_SEE_INVISIBILITY_HIDDEN_IGNORE_RESTING, 100, -1)"
I think CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye would make it think you have the eye and give you the eye though. So maybe if the ApplyStatus can be done on its own?

I tried this but it said part of it wasn't injectable so ig it can't be done like this:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "ApplyStatus(MAG_SEE_INVISIBILITY_HIDDEN_IGNORE_RESTING, 100, -1)"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
Update!: The passive itself doesn't actually seem to change the appearance of the eye so this works (so far):

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local value = "CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye"

local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, value)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #value, 0)

PrepareCall("AddPassive")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

{$asm}
[DISABLE]

Daz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Daz »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:37 pm
Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:04 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:18 pm
Can you please tell us where did you find those name and uuid ? so we can help finding more
ps. tried match uuid you use with a files in shared and gustav but didn't found anything
which files or folders did you search in ? like in UnpackedData\Gustav\Public\Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Object ? or elsewhere ?
thanks for the answer
I unpacked Game and a few other pak files as well, so some of them were from the Act folders in UnpackedData\Game\Scripts\anubis\node

FlareTheSlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FlareTheSlayer »

midgetbanana wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:41 pm
added every tag and spell i could find on the cheat table. some have prereqs to work in conversations (i.e. "cleric of selune" requires "cleric" tag and "cleric good" tag to be added as well, same with racial tags). i tried to categorize the ones i found to be working but most are for items and do virtually nothing on player char, still kept them for reference.

PS: spells with single asterisk are the ones i couldn't find so they dont work yet but the ones with two asterisks should, though i havent tried all of them they might also have prereqs.
I'm new to using cheat engine, so i wanted to know if this cheat table is outdated or is me the problem, as i can't seem to get it to work in any way

effret456
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by effret456 »

Pupsic-3D wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:07 pm
Good party.... :D

what helmet is that on the fighter/paladin

Cesuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cesuke »

Pupsic-3D wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:07 pm
Good party.... :D

Hi bro how did they have that high attack?
And what are that auras?

Daz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Daz »

Sakuryu45 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:15 pm
Daz wrote:
oilnarak01 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:18 pm
Can you please tell us where did you find those name and uuid ? so we can help finding more
ps. tried match uuid you use with a files in shared and gustav but didn't found anything
Once you have the companions cracked think this can spawn in Minthara for her quests?
Using Zanzer's latest table you can spawn a non-hostile version of Minthara as a companion even if you have killed her already, so maybe try that.

Edit the script Mizora Cambion Form in Testing Stuff -> Miscellaneous
And comment out the current uuid and add

local uuid = "25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b"

Also, many thanks to Zanzer for the new stuff in this latest table. Legend!
Last edited by Daz on Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cesuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cesuke »

Cesuke wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:34 am
Cesuke wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:52 pm
Hi ppl i am having fun messing with the game with your help, now i have a problem i think will be very easy for the pros:

new entry "Manifestation_of_Body"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h451f9a42gca5ag40d5ga31ag3024c66fff76;2"
data "Description" "h4dc41c23g84a5g459dg80e3g0e22fb1c7e9d;5"
data "DescriptionParams" "DealDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Necrotic)"
data "ExtraDescription" "hbcc7e6fag7121g446cgb827gb34cf6614f89;1"
data "Icon" "GenericIcon_DamageType_Necrotic"
data "Properties" "IsToggled;Highlighted;ToggledDefaultAddToHotbar"
data "Boosts" "IF(IsMeleeUnarmedAttack()):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Necrotic);UnlockSpellVariant(MeleeUnarmedAttackCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(Multiplicative,1))"
data "ToggleGroup" "Manifestation"

new entry "Manifestation_of_Mind"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h8f86f472gfaeeg4773g9998ga47a693c83c6;2"
data "Description" "h0149ca95gcdfag44e1g9d01gbb0011e2d10e;5"
data "DescriptionParams" "DealDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Psychic)"
data "ExtraDescription" "h5cc6989dg3a68g4a50g9695gec03847d7cd3;1"
data "Icon" "GenericIcon_DamageType_Psychic"
data "Boosts" "IF(IsMeleeUnarmedAttack()):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Psychic);UnlockSpellVariant(MeleeUnarmedAttackCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(Multiplicative,1))"

new entry "Manifestation_of_Soul"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "had8f929ag3f84g4fa9gb627g703f5a219c05;2"
data "Description" "hdaa67da7g28bcg4585gae58g5d55ddb84b7e;5"
data "DescriptionParams" "DealDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Radiant)"
data "ExtraDescription" "h3e09e0ffgba08g4badg81dbg8bfb018ae492;1"
data "Icon" "GenericIcon_DamageType_Radiant"
data "Boosts" "IF(IsMeleeUnarmedAttack()):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Radiant);UnlockSpellVariant(MeleeUnarmedAttackCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(Multiplicative,1))"

data "ToggleGroup" "Manifestation" as you see is grouped so u can only Pick 1, i want to Pick the 3 options with a Script, any idea ? Didnt saw a script about Toggling.
Died in oblivion 🥺
How i can see the commands available? I want to toogle the 3 options of the toogle group.
I tryed SetToogle Highlighted, and many sheanandigans but cant get the correct syntax, how i can see availabrle commands/Properties.

mztuplicancz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mztuplicancz »

Diark wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:39 pm
Anyone found the flag for enabling the last layer of tadpole powers without changing appearance?
I would also love to know this!

niki_mob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by niki_mob »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:23 am
How to build conditions
Again, based on what I observed so far.
As such, incomplete and might be wrong.
Boosts, feats, passives, etc. you can check for and apply are here.

Format:

[<qualifier>:]IF(<condition>):<code>
<qualifier> identifies the scope of the condition check
  'AI_ONLY'
  'AI_IGNORE'
  'AOE'       typically used for spells and auras
  'CAST'      typically used for spells and auras
  'GROUND'    interact with the surface
  'TARGET'    typically used for spells and auras
<condition> one or more conditions to evaluate from left to right, and use:
  '(' and ')' to group conditions
  'not' for logical negation
  'and' for logical and operation
  'or'  for logical or operation
<code> is executed when the condition evaluates to TRUE
IF examples:

IF((HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Hit) or HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Critical)) and Tagged('UNDEAD',context.Source)):DealDamage(SWAP,1d6,Radiant,Magical);IF((HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Hit) or HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Critical)) and Tagged('BEAST',context.Source)):DealDamage(1d6,Radiant,Magical)
IF(context.HasContextFlag(StatsFunctorContext.OnAttack) and IsAttack()):RemoveStatus(SELF,SCE_TIEFLINGFOLLOWUP_BARDIC_INSPIRATION)
IF(context.HasContextFlag(StatsFunctorContext.OnAbilityCheck)):RemoveStatus(SCE_TIEFLINGFOLLOWUP_BARDIC_INSPIRATION)
IF(HasHPPercentageLessThan(25,context.Source)):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4, Fire)
IF(HasStatus('UND_HARDWORK_TARGET', context.Target) and not (IsMiss() or IsCriticalMiss())):DealDamage(1d4, Piercing,Magical)
IF(HasStatus(DOWNED)):Advantage(AttackRoll)
IF(IsAttack() or IsSpell()):DamageBonus(2d6+8)
IF(IsSpell()):Advantage(AttackRoll)
IF(not HasStatus('UND_HARDWORK_TARGET', context.Target) and not (IsMiss() or IsCriticalMiss())):ApplyStatus(UND_HARDWORK_TARGET,100, 3)
IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Constitution, 15)):ApplyStatus(PARALYZED,100,1)
IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Strength, SourceSpellDC(),AdvantageOnRestrained(),DisadvantageOnRestrained())):ApplyStatus(ENSNARING_STRIKE,100,10)
IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(2)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL2,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(3)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL3,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(4)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL4,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(5)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL5,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(6)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL6,100,1)
IF(SpellTypeIs(SpellType.Throw)):RollBonus(Attack, 1)
IF(StatusId('ASTARION_WEAK')):RemoveStatus(ASTARION_WEAK)
IF(Tagged('BRANDED',context.Source)):ApplyStatus(BANE,100,2,,,,not SavingThrow(Ability.Charisma,11))
IF((TargetHasAdvantage() or HasAllyWithinRange('SG_Incapacitated',1.5,nil,nil,context.Source,context.Target)) and not TargetHasDisadvantage()):UseSpell(SWAP,Target_SneakAttack,true,true,true)
IF( not ((TargetHasAdvantage() or HasAllyWithinRange('SG_Incapacitated',1.5,nil,nil,context.Source,context.Target)) and not TargetHasDisadvantage())):UseSpell(SWAP,Target_Riposte,true,true,true)
AOE:IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Dexterity, 13)):DealDamage(1d6, Lightning,Magical)
AI_ONLY:IF(not HasStatus('UND_NERE_SHIELDOFSCREAMS')):ApplyStatus(AI_HELPER_BUFF,100,1)
AI_ONLY:IF(not HasStatus('DIPPED_FIRE',GetActiveWeapon())):ApplyStatus(SELF,AI_HELPER_DIPWEAPON_POISON_SIMPLE,100,4)
AI_IGNORE:AOE:IF(Item()):ApplyStatus(BURNING,100,1)
AI_IGNORE:IF(WieldingWeapon('Dippable') and not WieldingWeapon('Torch')):ApplyEquipmentStatus(MainHand,POISON_SIMPLE_DIPPED,100,10)
AI_IGNORE:IF(WieldingWeapon('Dippable',true) and not WieldingWeapon('Torch',true)):ApplyEquipmentStatus(OffHand,POISON_SIMPLE_DIPPED,100,10)
AI_IGNORE:TARGET:AOE:IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Dexterity, SourceSpellDC())):DealDamage(5d6, Cold,Magical);AI_ONLY:TARGET:AOE:IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Dexterity, SourceSpellDC())):DealDamage(2d6, Cold,Magical)
GROUND:IF(HasStatus('BURNING',context.Source)):SurfaceChange(Ignite)
GROUND:IF(StatusHasStatusGroup(context.StatusId, 'SG_Prone') and not StatusId('HIDEOUS_LAUGHTER')):CreateExplosion(Projectile_MAG_HaHaHat_explosion)
TARGET:IF(Ally()):ApplyStatus(PROJECTED_WARD)
TARGET:IF(Character()):ApplyStatus(KNOCKED_DOWN)
TARGET:IF(not HasAnyStatus({'SG_Unconscious','SG_Incapacitated','SG_Blinded'},{},{},context.Source) and not Ally() and HasStatus('SG_Invisible')):ApplyStatus(SEE_INVISIBILITY_SEEN)
TARGET:IF(Enemy()):DealDamage(3d8+6,Slashing)
condition examples:

AttackedWithPassiveSourceWeapon() and (HasStatus('SLEEPING') or HasStatus('SLEEP') or HasStatus('KNOCKED_OUT'))
AttackedWithPassiveSourceWeapon() and (TargetSizeEqualOrSmaller(Size.Small) or Tagged('PLANT',context.Target) or Tagged('MYCONID',context.Target) )
AttackedWithPassiveSourceWeapon() and not IsMiss() and not IsCriticalMiss() and Character() and Enemy() and (IsCritical() or IsKillingBlow())
HasActionResource('ReactionActionPoint', 1, 0, false) and Enemy() and not DistanceToTargetGreaterThan(2.0) and Combat() and not WieldingWeapon('Ammunition', false, false) and HasLastAttackTriggered()
SpellId('Target_Bless') or SpellId('Target_Bless_2') or SpellId('Target_UND_Bless_StaffBlessMystra')
StatusId('BLINDING_SMITE_BLINDED') or StatusId('BRANDING_SMITE') or StatusId('SEARING_SMITE') or StatusId('FRIGHTENED') or StatusId('BANISHING_SMITE')
How does one use ApplyStatus()?
I have tried:

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "IF(IsAttack() or IsSpell()):ApplyStatus(PARALYZED,100,1)"

PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
DamageBonus(2d6+8) Works.
DealDamage(1d4, Piercing,Magical) Doesn't work.
I'm not sure when ApplyStatus() is being called and if it needs a target.

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

Daz wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:39 am
Sakuryu45 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:15 pm
Daz wrote:
Once you have the companions cracked think this can spawn in Minthara for her quests?
Using Zanzer's latest table you can spawn a non-hostile version of Minthara as a companion even if you have killed her already, so maybe try that.

Edit the script Mizora Cambion Form in Testing Stuff -> Miscellaneous
And comment out the current uuid and add

local uuid = "25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b"

Also, many thanks to Zanzer for the new stuff in this latest table. Legend!
I tried commenting it out and it just kept spawning Mizora's I couldn't talk to. I tried clearing the "isdead" flag and the script said Success, but the cutscene was still just the gobbos. I then set some status stuff like "istortured" and "spokeonbehalf" and when I used the spawn NPC command she did appear and was in those states proper with the NPC torturers making comments on her out of dialogue. But when theyre talked to they dont have the dialogue about her, and she is non-interactable.

definitely getting closer to figuring out how to get her as a legit companion I can chat with and level up though

EDIT: So the "SetFlag" in Zanzars newest table spawns in Minthara as a companion. I set that and did the "Isdead" Flag cleared and she was alive in the cutscene. But non-interactive in my party. Just need to get around that and just straight up spawn her.

to clarify for my particular game. I used the "SetFlag" option in the new table.

local uuid = "f5989c01-2600-4b16-9f29-c1fc7ee6bb9c" --Debug_AddMinthara

which adds her to my party as a companion knocked out, and non-interactive. As I left her mostly. This seems to make her count as alive as she appears in the cut scene, but from there she's broken and doesnt go to the next part as she's already in my party.
Last edited by Sakuryu45 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

vx342 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:37 pm
For unknown reason the game crash with only the dice minimum roll and add roll bonus activated while the first camp scene with astarion (the one when he want to drink your blood). I've tested with other commands activated and it's fine. Only those dice cheats trigger the crash (CTD)
Game version 4.1.1.3635601 (updated today)
Ya. Seems like Roll Bonus works better than Minimum Roll. With pretty much the same result. 8-)