BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

[QUOTE="damienhell, post: 44770, member: 16665"]Hi, The Debugger work like a charm.

I wanted to add Gauss Riffle to my Inventory, how can I find the item code?

AC and LRM are there, but cant see Gauss Riffle and pulse laser.[/QUOTE]

I wasnt even aware you could add gear? i havnt seen that anywhere, am i missing something?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

myfunproduct
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myfunproduct »

Thanks for all the hard work on this, no matter what I push I get no response. I can't increase my morale or my cash or get the debugger menu to show up. everything looks like it's working I've got red X's in the boxes.
Last edited by myfunproduct on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alphafax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alphafax »

Alright so SunBeam helped me via TeamViewer and he figured out that the table was indeed working, but the hotkey for it was different for me.

I'm on a Nordic keyboard and for me, the button I have to press to get the DebugWidget working is the minus/dash key that's right next to Right Shift. Hopefully that could help anybody else who's having similar problems.

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44692, member: 12587"]

[TABLE][TR][TH]Date[/TH]

[TH]Table Version[/TH]

[TH]Game Version[/TH]

[TH]Platform[/TH]

[TH]Notes[/TH][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

180503-LIVE-277R

[/TD]

[TD]

Steam

[/TD]

[TD]

Quick preview: [B]ToggleEnableConsole[/B] and [B]ToggleAllowDebug[/B]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B][U]Update #3[/U][/B]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ismVxEb.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*][B]Numpad 7[/B] toggles [B]DebugWidget[/B] enabling/disabling; I've added a control variable which you can watch to learn if this is on or off (0 = off; 1 = on); you have to use this at least once to get it populated; you can then also set the BOOL manually

[*][B]Numpad 9[/B] toggles console enabling/disabling; hit key, then press [B]Ctrl+Tilde[/B] key multiple times to get it up for display (you already know this behavior); this also allows using [B]Ctrl+Shift+Minus[/B] key while in combat for the top-left menu with the nice debug options; [B]Ctrl+Shift+V[/B] to display game version

[/LIST]

[B][U]Demo[/U][/B]

[MEDIA=imgur]VBbafi4[/MEDIA]

Direct link to above demo video (as it's quite small and can't see shit): [ [URL='https://i.imgur.com/VBbafi4.gifv']click[/URL] ]

Note that the other options (God, Funds, Morale) don't work for now (am in the process of revamping the code; don't wanna use hooks anymore). Just wanted to post this cuz there's so many people requesting this shit.

Tip: you can hide the left-side and bottom-right interfaces to better see the [B]DebugWidget.[/B]

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

I followed the instructions exactly, however the value of the Allowdebug line remains "??" ?

myfunproduct
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myfunproduct »

me too. if you left click you can you change record and change value but as soon as you push enter it goes back to ?? and you never get the popout box as displayed in the video
Last edited by myfunproduct on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=846]@tontsa00[/USER] and [USER=16967]@Alphafax[/USER] seem to have figured it out. Thought so, it wasn't my table the culprit :p

[QUOTE="hidamen, post: 44801, member: 5115"]May i ask the version that you are using, apparently the same error are still happening.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="myfunproduct, post: 44807, member: 16978"]Thanks for all the hard work on this, no matter what I push I get no response. I can't increase my morale or my cash or get the debugger menu to show up. everything looks like it's working I've got red X's in the boxes.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="MagikMurlok, post: 44809, member: 11285"]I followed the instructions exactly, however the value of the Allowdebug line remains "??" ?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="myfunproduct, post: 44810, member: 16978"]me too. if you left click you can you change record and change value but as soon as you push enter it goes back to ?? and you never get the popout box as displayed in the video[/QUOTE]

Want help, get on Rocket.Chat+ and DM me. Just like those 2 above did and now have it working.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ReeChan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReeChan »

I have a question, is there a tutorial or any help I can get to teach me how to change this line:

-> weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 10f, -1, true);

to

-> weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 1.0f, -1, true);

in the assembly-csharp.dll for this game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You can do it directly with CE's Mono; I explained this in my [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-ce-mono-vs-justdecompile.6630']tutorial[/URL].

ReeChan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReeChan »

Ah tank you Sunny

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

According to this[URL='https://www.reddit.com/r/BattleTechMods/comments/8gvica/dev_going_beyond_json_battletechmodloader_a/'] reddit post[/URL] there are differences between the steam and the GOG version in terms of the binaries.

[LIST]

[*]"There are two slightly different binary versions, Steam and GOG."

[/LIST]

No fucking clue why. Sadly, that's probably why people have problems with the tables.
Last edited by kaptain kek on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

i'm now just waiting for the god mode code to be updated.

Flakhawk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flakhawk »

The allow debug option has ??? no value so I cannot activate . When I load game I get the debug option to load so I know I have it installed right .

Any ideas?

Tanx

myfunproduct
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myfunproduct »

[B][USER=12587]SunBean [/USER] brilliant guy very nice appreciate all your work

[USER=16998]Flakhawk if[/USER] you enable team viewer he can figure out what's loopy with your system if you're comfortable with that[/B]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Nah, no more tech support. You guys figure out wtf is wrong on your end; I'm done babysitting. You have the video, you have the instructions. Use a normal keyboard, check your AV not to block input, don't use modified [B]mono.dll[/B]s (which might come with IL code already patched for those params I fetch and toggle) and so on. Play nice.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RingoBingoDingo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RingoBingoDingo »

Sometimes Its hard for people to put things easy for KISS sake.

Lets go:

Start the Game

Start BattleTechCT

Open the game process

Check "Activate Mono Features" in the "Mono" Tab of CE

Activate (X the Box) "Enable"

Activate (X the Box) "Cheat Handler"

Activate (X the Box) "Debug"

Switch into the game (Home/Shipscreen)

Press numpad 7

Switch to CE, check the Value of "Allow Debug" - the ?? should have turned to value 0

Change that value to 1

Back to the game (Again Home/Shipscreen) press - (for me the button next to right shift key)

Debug opens, have fun.

If you save your game after it is enabled it stays enabled for this savegame.

So you dont need to fire up CE everytime.

Kudos to Sunbeam for the work.