Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cartyb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by cartyb »

Yesssssss. I'm salivating at one-shotting that big jerk haha

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

For anyone that needs them
Item/Charm IDS (Note the Tabs)
[Link]

note they are in LE hex format and Split between ID and Type. Might be of some use here

Vyke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vyke »

Guys i have a problem.
im in a new save in professional mode and when i go to use the item manager the game crash.
The game protection was checked.
Any ideas?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

skiller wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:13 am
[Link]

note they are in LE hex format and Split between ID and Type. Might be of some use here
The item IDs are 32-bit signed integers. Unless you decoupled the endianness, I have no idea how you stored those IDs, they look invalid to me. I thought about adding charm editing to my table, but I really didn't see much of a point since they don't give you that much of an advantage, and there's only really one that affects gameplay, the Stryker. The Info page is complete garbage, none of those values translate to anything useful. The game uses the 32-bit address space to store its information.

mynameisdumbidk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mynameisdumbidk »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:13 pm
skiller wrote:
[Link]

The item IDs are 32-bit signed integers. Unless you decoupled the endianness, I have no idea how you stored those IDs, they look invalid to me. I thought about adding charm editing to my table, but I really didn't see much of a point since they don't give you that much of an advantage, and there's only really one that affects gameplay, the Stryker. The Info page is complete garbage, none of those values translate to anything useful. The game uses the 32-bit address space to store its information.
Could be a couple interesting ones to tinker with like the craft frequency (though I guess setting items to whatever in your inventory makes that one redundant) or the knife crit one. Maybe making the knife 1-shot would work better because you can do that to speedrun for the knife/minimalist achievements.

d6hlkgoczv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d6hlkgoczv »

Is there a way to modify the chapter playtime record? I made a mistake and it shows I completed the chapter in 1 second. I tried reloading the chapter and let time pass but it seems it saves the lowest time to show in the results. Should I look for that value in miliseconds? Is it float? double?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

d6hlkgoczv wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:39 pm
Is there a way to modify the chapter playtime record? I made a mistake and it shows I completed the chapter in 1 second. I tried reloading the chapter and let time pass but it seems it saves the lowest time to show in the results. Should I look for that value in miliseconds? Is it float? double?
The time kept in the game is in microseconds stored as an 8 byte integer.

d6hlkgoczv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d6hlkgoczv »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:59 pm
I searched for the exact value but got 0 results. I tried using the 'value between' and got 75k results. Is there a way I can narrow down the results? I think they show the time rounded but the actual value isn't rounded but I can't say for certain.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

d6hlkgoczv wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:50 pm
gir489 wrote:
I searched for the exact value but got 0 results. I tried using the 'value between' and got 75k results. Is there a way I can narrow down the results? I think they show the time rounded but the actual value isn't rounded but I can't say for certain.
I hope I don't have to explain basic math to you, but you need about a 1000000 value range between the display value and the actual value. The display value is not rounded, but it is truncated. But that doesn't mean it's not there in memory. What I'd suggest to do is search for another chapter's value that might be more reasonable, maybe use someone's table that freezes the time, and then find out exactly what value it stored for that chapter, and then search for that, and then see what reads it when you're at the chapter menu. From there, you should be able to just cycle over to the invalid one and it should report back to you what your time was.

Also, you could just delete your data00-1.bin file and start over. I'd imagine it would be extremely less time invested than trying to do all this hackerman shit.

d6hlkgoczv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d6hlkgoczv »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:11 pm
d6hlkgoczv wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:50 pm
gir489 wrote:
I hope I don't have to explain basic math to you, but you need about a 1000000 value range between the display value and the actual value. The display value is not rounded, but it is truncated. But that doesn't mean it's not there in memory. What I'd suggest to do is search for another chapter's value that might be more reasonable, maybe use someone's table that freezes the time, and then find out exactly what value it stored for that chapter, and then search for that, and then see what reads it when you're at the chapter menu. From there, you should be able to just cycle over to the invalid one and it should report back to you what your time was.

Also, you could just delete your data00-1.bin file and start over. I'd imagine it would be extremely less time invested than trying to do all this hackerman shit.
Does deleting data00-1.bin means I lose all my savegames?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

d6hlkgoczv wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:21 pm
No, your auto save is data000.bin, your slot saves are data001-data019. data00-1.bin is your records/unlocks/times/settings/etc.

d6hlkgoczv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d6hlkgoczv »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:55 pm
d6hlkgoczv wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:21 pm
No, your auto save is data000.bin, your slot saves are data001-data019. data00-1.bin is your records/unlocks/times/settings/etc.
Thanks

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:13 pm
skiller wrote:
[Link]

Yes your correct they are 32bit Hex values
in a save they are in Little Endien, so they are reverse to what you In CE unless you set your options ;), also in CE Added codes, most people just store them as Dec.
not sure how you cant understand the ID But do let me Explain

its XXXXNNNN - 009B D106
Example Geen herb in CE you would put 114400000 = in hex 0x06D19B00 (BE) = 009BD106 (LE) or for Sorting format on my Sheet 009B D106 ;)

So if you want to go back to Dec for PC/CE just rever whats on the sheet and convert it to DEC or Set up CE to read in Hex (LE)

SO again use the info how you want, but maybe less on the Grumpy if you dont understand something just ask for clarification ;)
you dont know what Medium im doing this in the ID list is only intended for possibly a helping hand. but you seem to have thought maybe i was trying to take over or something with How happy your post sounded lol, Info Page is not Complete Garbage lol but dont worry you do you ;) i will do me ;)
LOL to funny

ccphuc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ccphuc »

resident evil 4 remake challenge unlocks cheat engine ?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

ccphuc wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:48 am
resident evil 4 remake challenge unlocks cheat engine ?
Why?