BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaixa »

Not sure what I did, but it works after a few tries.

[S]Any other steps or dll needed for 1.3 table? My AllowDebug value always stay ??[/S]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Kaixa on Sat May 05, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

I can't get debug tool working no matter what i do.

I've edited regedit settings like someone mentioned before, didn't help. I've edited "Settings.json" file under steamappscommonBATTLETECHBattleTech_DataStreamingAssetsdatadebug , added "“testToolsEnabled”: true, " under “disableLoggingOnLoad”: true, , didn't help too. I've tried getting debug tool working using 1.3 table, pressed numpad 7 and 9, also pressed Ctrl+tilde few times and Ctrl+Lshift+-, nothing happened.

So nothing i've did got me debug tool to show up.

Alphafax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alphafax »

Yeah, the new table isn't working for me either, or at least the DebugWidget isn't. The AllowDebug value is set to 1, but the widget won't appear.

I've also tried adding the registry keys before, with no luck. Steam version btw, just got an update this morning.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

its working fine for me, and it keeps working after closing the table, even after saving and reloading like you mentioned before.

[automerge]1525522765[/automerge]

Last edited by Ashar on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kylere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kylere »

Just as an FYI [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] Your table in post 176 also works for HumbleBundle

180502-LIVE-276R

None of the other methods to access the Debug in a current came worked.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Table should work for ANY version out there, given I simply use functions Mono would fetch anyway, regardless of your version. I marked Steam as the platform so you know what I tested this with; doesn't mean it works only with the Steam version.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

damienhell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by damienhell »

Hi, The Debugger work like a charm.

I wanted to add Gauss Riffle to my Inventory, how can I find the item code?

AC and LRM are there, but cant see Gauss Riffle and pulse laser.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="tontsa00, post: 44735, member: 846"]I can't get debug tool working no matter what i do.

I've edited regedit settings like someone mentioned before, didn't help. I've edited "Settings.json" file under steamappscommonBATTLETECHBattleTech_DataStreamingAssetsdatadebug , added "“testToolsEnabled”: true, " under “disableLoggingOnLoad”: true, , didn't help too. I've tried getting debug tool working using 1.3 table, pressed numpad 7 and 9, also pressed Ctrl+tilde few times and Ctrl+Lshift+-, nothing happened.

So nothing i've did got me debug tool to show up.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Alphafax, post: 44741, member: 16967"]Yeah, the new table isn't working for me either, or at least the DebugWidget isn't. The AllowDebug value is set to 1, but the widget won't appear.

I've also tried adding the registry keys before, with no luck. Steam version btw, just got an update this morning.[/QUOTE]

Join our [URL='http://chat.fearlessrevolution.com:1337/home']Rocket.Chat+[/URL] and send me a DM. If you're OK with me checking WTF is going on via TeamViewer, I'll help.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44771, member: 12587"]Join our [URL='http://chat.fearlessrevolution.com:1337/home']Rocket.Chat+[/URL] and send me a DM. If you're OK with me checking WTF is going on via TeamViewer, I'll help.[/QUOTE]

Got it working now, so thx for help Sunbeam.
Last edited by tontsa00 on Sat May 05, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="tontsa00, post: 44772, member: 846"]That's ok for me atleast, i don't plan to play Battletech anymore untill next dlc or expansion. Thx anyways.[/QUOTE]

Alright; so 2 people complain it doesn't work for them. I wonder why...

EDIT: Sorted on Rocket.Chat+. Turns out people really don't properly read the instructions. [B]Toggle[/B] means switch the value from default (0) to 1 and vice-versa. Where 0 = disabled; 1 = enabled.

hidamen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hidamen »

Hello All,

Im using this version of the CT, and every time i end a mission the game crashes ... im doing something wrong or the game was updated and the CT needs to be updated as well !?

Thanks in advance

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[quote]Note that the other options (God, Funds, Morale) don't work for now (am in the process of revamping the code; don't wanna use hooks anymore). Just wanted to post this cuz there's so many people requesting this shit. [/quote]

[USER=5115]@hidamen[/USER]: If you've used other keys but Numpad 7 or Numpad 9, then that's why. You have [B]Minus[/B] key now while out of battle to add funds, experience, etc. and [B]Ctrl+Shift+Minus[/B] key while in battle to access God Mode and other shit in a menu top-left while in battle.

Scryed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scryed »

I am actually having the issue of no debug menu, but I have the combat debug menu that works in mission but I get nothing at the drop pressing the minus button, or trying to use the table to enable the debug menu, for some reason my game does not allow me to access the debug menu at the dropship.

[automerge]1525533144[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Scryed, post: 44781, member: 16975"]I am actually having the issue of no debug menu, but I have the combat debug menu that works in mission but I get nothing at the drop pressing the minus button, or trying to use the table to enable the debug menu, for some reason my game does not allow me to access the debug menu at the dropship.[/QUOTE]

Disregard, somehow I had disabled activate mono features, noob mistake
Last edited by Scryed on Sat May 05, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hidamen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hidamen »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44780, member: 12587"][USER=5115]@hidamen[/USER]: If you've used other keys but Numpad 7 or Numpad 9, then that's why. You have [B]Minus[/B] key now while out of battle to add funds, experience, etc. and [B]Ctrl+Shift+Minus[/B] key while in battle to access God Mode and other shit in a menu top-left while in battle.[/QUOTE]

May i ask the version that you are using, apparently the same error are still happening.

Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The crash you people are having has nothing to do with my table (if you're using 1.3 version). All these exist in all version of the game, Steam, GOG, etc.:

[code]

define( _getInstance, "BattleTech:UnityGameInstance:get_BattleTechGame" )

define( _getSimulation, "BattleTech:GameInstance:get_Simulation" )

define( _GodMode, "BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:DEBUG_PlayerOneGodMode" )

define( _ToggleFreeCamera, "BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:DEBUG_ToggleFreeCamera" )

define( _ToggleSpeed, "BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:DEBUG_ToggleSpeed" )

define( _AddMorale, "BattleTech:SimGameState:AddMorale" )

define( _AddFunds, "BattleTech:SimGameState:AddFunds" )

define( _setConsole, "HBS.DebugConsole:DebugConsole:set_DebugCommandsUnlocked" )

define( _getConsole, "HBS.DebugConsole:DebugConsole:get_DebugCommandsUnlocked" )

[/code]

Please don't blame my table for crashes that may happen due to edited assemblies. If you run the original game with no tampered files, you won't get any crashes. If I didn't cover this for ya, join our Rocket.Chat+ and DM me.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.