Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by bluepanda »

Paparoyal wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:52 pm
This is absolutely fantastic, I have just one question. I assume I have to disable easy anticheat to use this, how do you recommend doing this for the table to still work?
Go to your main game folder of Elden Ring, create a new file with the name "steam_appid.txt" where also "eldenring.exe" is, insert the following inside, save and close it:

Rename your file (same folder) "start_protected_game.exe" into "start_protected_game.bak" or so. Clone your "eldenring.exe" and rename it to "start_protected_game.exe". Done. This will essentially prevent EAC from running. You can also now rename or remove the "EasyAntiCheat"-folder too, as it now serves no purpose.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

hey, got a question, not exactly about using cheat engine or turning off EAC
just wondering if duping items through save/backup method would still get you flagged/banned, any ideas?

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

I screwed with one questline about one npc and I'd like get one set armor that he gives after complete it. (i think later you have to kill this npc afterwards) It's safe use this table to get this armor and return to play online? Not interested in the rest of the cheats being honest :D

Orieus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Orieus »

This no longer works as the steam_appid bypass to EAC has been patched and if you use the copy and rename method, the table can't find eldenring.exe and won't work. Anybody know how to fix this?

EDIT: Nvm, turns out you have to delete start_protected_game.exe and attempt to run the game. Steam will update Elden Ring and automatically remake the start_protected_game.exe file. Only AFTER that do you make the steam_appid.txt file and add 1245620 to it.
Last edited by Orieus on Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Solda7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solda7 »

I see auto block how about auto parry, is that even possible?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:54 am
Ok, so I have FINALLY fixed the infinite item use for items. Will release another table soon. I need to also:
1. Make crafting free also (not just ignore).
2. The defense multiplier was said to be shared with npc invaders. Need to try to fix that...
I'm still waiting xD

Magos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magos »

Fluffy373 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:04 pm
So after all, the network game does not work if you bypass the EAC, and with the anti-cheat turned on, the table does not work.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v3) **Fixes + Additions**

Post by gideon25 »

Game v1.02.3 (v3)
[1.] FINALLY, fixed the infinite item use, seriously :P Plus I even added an alternate script, just in case.
[2.] Put in player checks/compares for the Defense Multiplier scripts. The NPC invaders are still tough bastards though and seem to ignore some of the players defense stats. Probably just the way they work. LET ME KNOW IF it makes ANY difference cause I could not tell a lot one way or another cause they are naturally tough.
[3.] Added a Toggle for greater rune activation..Not sure what it does, but saw it in the discord.
[4.] The Free Smithing is now ALSO ignore crafting materials AND Free crafting (won't take your materials anymore)
[5.] Item Giver (Gib) Organizing improvements:
1. I removed Shields and Arrows/Bolts from the Huge Weapons pulldowns and put them in their OWN Pull down menus.
2. I removed BELL BEARINGS, Crystal Tears, GOLD/BOSS/GREAT RUNES & REMEMBRANCES, Smithing Stones and Crafting Materials, Spells, and Summons from the Huge Goods/Magic Pull down Menus and put them in their own menus to make them easier to find.
See:

There are 2 EXPERIMENTAL options: BACK up your saves and don't use online (as I have not tested anything online of course). Under the archived/Testing/not working section of the table (at the very bottom) there are 2 scripts at the VERY top of that section I worked hard to put together but am leery about including them as they may break your game progression or whatever and they have not been tested:
<== @@Full Map & All Sites of Grace Unlocking@@
Yep you can unlock the Full map and/or MOST of the Grace sites (but not all as I missed a few).
[X] <== Warp to Site of Grace (by Coinsworth)
The warping you will need the NoDead set to 1 and probably the noclip cause may put you underground or something.

Tomato Modest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tomato Modest »

So how do you actually get things to the point where the table can inject and like, y'know, do its thing? Whenever I fire up the table, two things happen when it asks if I want to attach process.
Yes -> Supposedly it "attaches" but now the table just seems to disappear. Can't alt tab and get to it by any means, but it's a process that can be turned off.
No -> I can actually access the table. However when seeking out the eldenring.exe process and attaching it, nothing activates properly.

I feel like there's a good amount of stuff that's just being assumed here for getting around EAC. Does anyone have a proper straight forward answer? I tried the thing mentioned earlier on this page and no luck.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Tomato Modest wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:26 pm
So how do you actually get things to the point where the table can inject and like, y'know, do its thing? Whenever I fire up the table, two things happen when it asks if I want to attach process.
Yes -> Supposedly it "attaches" but now the table just seems to disappear. Can't alt tab and get to it by any means, but it's a process that can be turned off.
No -> I can actually access the table. However when seeking out the eldenring.exe process and attaching it, nothing activates properly.

I feel like there's a good amount of stuff that's just being assumed here for getting around EAC. Does anyone have a proper straight forward answer? I tried the thing mentioned earlier on this page and no luck.
There are several methods in use. The one I use is here:
viewtopic.php?p=238620#p238620

For offline only:
Rename your start_protected_game.exe in your main game folder (the one with eldenring.exe in it) to start_protected_game.bak (just so you don't overwrite it). Then copy this start_protected_game.exe from the zipfile into you main game folder. Make a shortcut to this start_protected_game.exe and put the shortcut on desktop and use THAT shortcut (to start_protected_game.exe) to start/play the game. DO NOT USE steam, use the actual hacked start_protected_game.exe in the zipfile to start the game.
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

I've tryed 2 different eac bypass metod, the one from the previus post didn't work but another one works (copy the main .exe and rename it to protected....), the problem is that the table didn't like it and wont start...

adam5586
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adam5586 »

is there a chart that shows hex id values of each item in order to modify inventory? im using save wizard advanced mode rather than cheat engine

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

adam5586 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 pm
is there a chart that shows hex id values of each item in order to modify inventory? im using save wizard advanced mode rather than cheat engine
Yea here:
[Link]#

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ceso97 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:21 pm
I've tryed 2 different eac bypass metod, the one from the previus post didn't work but another one works (copy the main .exe and rename it to protected....), the problem is that the table didn't like it and wont start...
First of all Open game folder, then in Windows, select Tools, Folder Options. Then View. UNCHECK "Hide Extensions for known file types" so the files display properly and hit Apply to Folders (all folders just cause) (stupid Windows!).

Stop renaming the files. I asked up above to rename a file in order to keep a backup of it, NOT to call it something else. You could easily create a bakup folder and cut paste the file i mentioned into it and use the file in the zip. Anyway, name ALL FILES back to what they are supposed to be first of all before you attempt either method. IF its all borked up and you can't remember what you named what then just reinstall game FRESH . There are two methods that are known to work for sure. The method that I just posted a couple post before this one or:

1.Make a .txt file named "steam_appid.txt" and make sure that txt file contains "1245620" (without quotes) inside of it. Nothing else, just 1245620.
2.Go to your main game folder (that contains eldenring.exe).
3.Paste the steam_appid.txt file into the folder that contains your eldenring.exe.
4.Launch Elden ring via the eldenring.exe in the main game folder not with steam! Basically create a shortcut to eldenring.exe and put it on your desktop and just use that. DON'T use steam!

Q: How do i know if EAC is disabled?
A:You should directly be booted into ER without the EAC initializing window.

BOTH OF THESE METHODS I MENTIONED, Here and in the previous post a few post back FLAT OUT WORK!. If either one is not working for you then you are not following directions and/or doing something wrong. I REALLY hope this is all the "How do I get it to work" posts I see. STOP RENAMING the damn eldenring.exe file. That is NEVER necessary.
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.