Cat Cafe Manager

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cat Cafe Manager

Post by miabi »

Would love a way to edit/add cats

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mcbrightsarah94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcbrightsarah94 »

Please can someone update...

Luana-Malia
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luana-Malia »

table update please

aimlezz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aimlezz »

Since nobody is seemingly working on this, and my partner needed some cheats, I took care of some basic things.

This is by no means a 100% working table, but it should provide more than enough starting points for someone willing to put in more time.

My conditions for Currencies (Materials, Gold, Fishes etc.) happen to have some shared code between Nectar and Jewels as well as between Gold and Fishes.
After working on it for hours, I was not able to determine a reliable way to differentiate those. So I've resorted to populating the addresses based on memory loading time. I.e. I'm assuming that fishes load before gold and Nectar loads before Jewels.
Worst case the addresses are switched around, should still make them editable for the user.

Features:
- Cannot spend Cat Training Points, meaning as long as you have 3 CTP you can train cats indefinitely
- Cannot spend Staff Training Points, meaning as long as you have 3 STP you can train Staff and yourself indefinitely
- Get addresses of all mayor currencies needed to buy things
- Change ingredient purchase size. --> Enables you to e.g. buy 100 bread instead of 10.

All Code is commented and can be maintained / improved by someone else.

Enjoy

---edit: removed one incorrect line that was left over from testing and uploaded version that does not have this issue
Attachments
catcafe.CT
(18.33 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

Luana-Malia
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luana-Malia »

please update