BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

A wonderful discovery, to be sure.

I've tried to enable the debugwidget as well. Humble version.

The entry [I]last_debug_state_h176629417[/I] didnt appear after saving and exiting the game, so I ended up creating the entry.

Loaded save, could not get the debugwidget to display. The in-battle one works like a charm.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Theorac on Thu May 03, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ObamaLlama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ObamaLlama »

[QUOTE="Skooter, post: 44462, member: 16126"]SimGameState file doesn't exist. Can you be more specific? SimGameConstant isn't it, I checked. There are a ton of SimGameStat files, but those don't have that code either.[/QUOTE]

To get to SimGameStat, you have to do some CSharp editing with a decompiler :( if you don't know how to use one, it can be pretty challenging to learn! It might be easier to just wait for an updated table

[QUOTE="Theorac, post: 44471, member: 3720"]A wonderful discovery, to be sure.

The entry [I]last_debug_state_h176629417[/I] didnt appear after saving and exiting the game, so I ended up creating the entry.

Loaded save, could not get the debugwidget to display. The in-battle one works like a charm.[/QUOTE]

That was what was happening to me too! Thankfully after I made the change above, I was able to get the widget in the ship working, so hopefully there will be a working table for you soon.
Last edited by ObamaLlama on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

[QUOTE="Theorac, post: 44471, member: 3720"]A wonderful discovery, to be sure.

Loaded save, could not get the debugwidget to display. The in-battle one works like a charm.[/QUOTE]

Same except I'm on steam version :(

Skooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skooter »

[QUOTE="ObamaLlama, post: 44476, member: 16896"]To get to SimGameStat, you have to do some CSharp editing with a decompiler :( if you don't know how to use one, it can be pretty challenging to learn! It might be easier to just wait for an updated table.[/QUOTE]

My apologies, I was so busy modding the game I assumed it would be in one of the JSON files. Thanks for the answer, I don't have much experience with decompiling so I'll just leave it to the experts. :p

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Posting it in a few minutes. Fags over Discord/Rocket.Chat fagging me over :D

Fercyful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fercyful »

All ready for testing :D Thanks!

gilren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gilren »

Thanks for all you do, SunBeam. Waiting patiently for the file to be available.

KarlFranz0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KarlFranz0 »

After following both steps to turn on debug mode the only way I managed to get the debug widget to show up was to start a new game.

It seems to enable the debug widget on saves requires tampering with the saves themselves.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

So perhaps this is a silly question, but how in the world do you use the "DamageLocation" function in the Debug Battle Menu? All I can ever manage is blowing my own mechs up and there is no way to select an enemy to 'splode them.

ObamaLlama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ObamaLlama »

[QUOTE="Malhavoc431, post: 44546, member: 1898"]So perhaps this is a silly question, but how in the world do you use the "DamageLocation" function in the Debug Battle Menu? All I can ever manage is blowing my own mechs up and there is no way to select an enemy to 'splode them.[/QUOTE]

You have to move one of your mechs within targeting range of whatever you want to damage, then you enter fire mode (where it zooms in on whatever you're targeting and the big fire button comes up). Once you get to that point, you should be able to hit the DmgLoc button, and there's a drop down menu to select what part you want to hit, how much damage you want to do, and what type of damage to do.

Lanatir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lanatir »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44505, member: 12587"]Posting it in a few minutes. Fags over Discord/Rocket.Chat fagging me over :D[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for all your work. Since i am one of those unable to activate the debugwidget so far, i was just wondered if i missed that file somewhere ? Is it still coming?

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

wondering where i find it :D

the old one causes crashes on GoG v1.0.2-277r

Somebody You Used To Know
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Somebody You Used To Know »

I did all this, it totally crashed my game, as in I had to delete BattleTech.exe and reinstall it.

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

The only way I got the debug widget to show as well was what KarlFranz0 did, start a new campaign in DEBUG.

I chose not to ( auto complete)skip at the start of the campaign with the tutorial due to the game freezing on me showing the pic of a planet with sun shining around the edges.

After I got to the ship view screen, pressed CTRL+LSHIFT+ - and Debug widget showed up.

The only thing I did was what Sunbeam and a few others said to do -

Go to Cortona search (Windows 10) or search at the bottom of windows desktop screen and type Regedit,

Once in Regedit goto :

1. HKEY_CURRENT_USER

2. Software

3. Harebrained Schemes

4. BATTLETECH

Then click on

1. Edit

2. New

3. DWORD(32 bit) Value

4. Type in last_debug_state

Then click on

1. Edit

2. New

3. DWORD (32 but) Value

4 Type in last_debug_state_h176629417

After creating these right click on both showing in the window on the right and choose Modify in bold, and in Value data change to 1.

After that when you go into the game, when you select campaign it should show two new options.

To get the debug widget to work simply press ctrl+Lshift+ - when out of combat and it should show up
Last edited by ShadowOfTheVale on Fri May 04, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

It's good to say "I'll post it in a few minutes", so people wait more than 15 hours ;)
Last edited by Kaedus on Fri May 04, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.