Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hellhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellhawk »

where talion put his sword at that's what I mean

here's an example: mystic sword in outlaw sword cover) I hope u get my meaning tho

anyway I think monolith update;1.16 that broke it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by hellhawk on Sat May 19, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

hellhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellhawk »

[QUOTE="hellhawk, post: 46382, member: 12787"]where talion put his sword at that's what I mean

here's an example: mystic sword in outlaw sword cover) I hope u get my meaning tho

anyway I think monolith update;1.16 that broke it[/QUOTE]

what I've meant is the scabbard and sorry sometimes I forget words cause I'm learning another language so yeah about the question
Last edited by hellhawk on Sun May 20, 2018 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="r3v4n, post: 46373, member: 1795"]I've tried that but it didn't work.

Do I also have to fast travle, quiet the game, etc?[/QUOTE]

It may not work while you can see them on the battlefield or while you're near them as they are already loaded at that moment.

[QUOTE="hellhawk, post: 46413, member: 12787"]what I've meant is the scabbard and sorry sometimes I forget words cause I'm learning another language so yeah about the question[/QUOTE]

I really have no idea what you mean ?

AdampoTheBean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AdampoTheBean »

Question! With the item pointer... is there a way to get the effect values to save? For example; I have say a stat that is 10 (10%) but I want it to be 50 instead. I put 50 in the value field, but it never seems to save it, even after forwarding time / exiting etc.

hellhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellhawk »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46424, member: 8101"]It may not work while you can see them on the battlefield or while you're near them as they are already loaded at that moment.

I really have no idea what you mean ?[/QUOTE]

Then type in the internet scabbard and u will find out what it is

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="AdampoTheBean, post: 46501, member: 17290"]Question! With the item pointer... is there a way to get the effect values to save? For example; I have say a stat that is 10 (10%) but I want it to be 50 instead. I put 50 in the value field, but it never seems to save it, even after forwarding time / exiting etc.[/QUOTE]

You can see the address of that value as P->XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, add that address to the table manually and freeze it manually. These are the global effect values in the game database and for some reason they get reset when loading.

AdampoTheBean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AdampoTheBean »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46517, member: 8101"]You can see the address of that value as P->XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, add that address to the table manually and freeze it manually. These are the global effect values in the game database and for some reason they get reset when loading.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'm pretty new to this. Is this a matter of copy paste and freezing? I really do feel like I'm totally wrong though, lol.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="AdampoTheBean, post: 46519, member: 17290"]Hmm, I'm pretty new to this. Is this a matter of copy paste and freezing? I really do feel like I'm totally wrong though, lol.[/QUOTE]

Don't copy it, add it.

EzTactic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EzTactic »

I'm not entirely new to all of this but for some reason and I'm not sure if its me or the script that is doing something wrong but I can't activate the "Adjust uruk level"... I've tried a few things like going in and out of the army overview, killed a captain, clicked on a few other captains, even sent a captain to the pits to see if I can do it that way but the option doesn't do anything... Like its a dead option right now... So is...

"Uruk Pointer"

"Item Pointer"

"Modify FOV"

"Complete all item challengers"

"choose multiple skills"

"Infinite mission time"

Please bare in mind the copy of the game I'm running may or may not be pirated so this may be the cause of the script not working correctly.

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

So, I have the steam version, up-to-date, and do not own the two story expansions. It seems the only thing I can activate is the no myrian decrease option.

This is all too complicated, is there a way to add pointers to experience points and skill points?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="EzTactic, post: 46526, member: 17492"]I'm not entirely new to all of this but for some reason and I'm not sure if its me or the script that is doing something wrong but I can't activate the "Adjust uruk level"... I've tried a few things like going in and out of the army overview, killed a captain, clicked on a few other captains, even sent a captain to the pits to see if I can do it that way but the option doesn't do anything... Like its a dead option right now... So is...

"Uruk Pointer"

"Item Pointer"

"Modify FOV"

"Complete all item challengers"

"choose multiple skills"

"Infinite mission time"

Please bare in mind the copy of the game I'm running may or may not be pirated so this may be the cause of the script not working correctly.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="lcmiracle, post: 46546, member: 1970"]So, I have the steam version, up-to-date, and do not own the two story expansions. It seems the only thing I can activate is the no myrian decrease option.

This is all too complicated, is there a way to add pointers to experience points and skill points?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I can help you guys, especially the "Modify FOV" entry is something I made when the game came out and since then I've never touched it, because it's still working. If that's not the case for you, it might be some platform specific issue or something else unrelated to my table.

Both of you could try the older versions of my table, because these might be a better fit for an expansionless game or a pirated and maybe outdated one though normally it should be working with the current table.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Please keep the talk to this table only and stop hijacking thread. If someone wants a trainer, i am pretty sure they can figure out how to get one.

IEATFETI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IEATFETI »

where can i find the new table at? i cant find it

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="IEATFETI, post: 46686, member: 17546"]where can i find the new table at? i cant find it[/QUOTE]

The first post on first page?

IEATFETI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IEATFETI »

isnt that outdated??