Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
papjim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by papjim »

hey just a question can anyone around 29-40 tell me what their exp is at im at a loss

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkshinra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Darkshinra »

Hello, I appreciate the cheats that you've provided us. I was wondering if you can also add instead of the 1 jewel max I was wondering if you can add max all stats including the equip set if that makes sense?

Like 1 legiana set would count as 4 set pieces equipped

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

I need someone to test this for me. I haven't turned it into a script yet but I need to know if you guys can see your kill/capture counts with the updated addresses/offsets. **You should NOT need to open your Guild Card to see the values** Everything else in the table is the same as OP with my project added to it.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld.CT
(848.81 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Darkshinra wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 am
Hello, I appreciate the cheats that you've provided us. I was wondering if you can also add instead of the 1 jewel max I was wondering if you can add max all stats including the equip set if that makes sense?

I already have the made into a mod :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731

セットン
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by セットン »

Hello. Can I do that these parameters were on level 3?
Spoiler

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Darkshinra wrote:
It's already in the table. See Maxed Armor Skills/Set Bonus.
Resolve wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:03 am
Since it seems like you put quite some time into this, so I'll look it over and implement it into the table. I'll also give you credit for the data you provided.
セットン wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:57 am
You get the same effect by using All Monsters Shown On Map. However, if you want to make those little level bars look pretty then I can do that too.

Deepthroat wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:52 pm
Really?!... Your previous post was nowhere aimed at my work, much less lacked any sort of criticism! It was a shot at my intelligence, plain and simple. So yeah, I'm going to get fucking pissed about that, as I'm sure anyone would! Not once did I ever insult you, rather aimed you in the right direction of how you should behave and respect others on here. Nor have I been "toxic" to anyone who hasn't shown disrespect, unlike you.

So again I'll state this in terms you might understand: If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then keep moving right the fuck along.

セットン
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by セットン »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 am

You get the same effect by using All Monsters Shown On Map. However, if you want to make those little level bars look pretty then I can do that too.
Thank you for answering. it would be desirable that these bars were filled.

exwhyzee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exwhyzee »

Would it be at all possible to add a mod that activates a whole line of customise options for bowguns? Or, if at all hilariously possible, activate every single one?

Darkshinra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Darkshinra »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:19 am
Darkshinra wrote:

I already have the made into a mod :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731
Thanks for the fast reply I truly appreciate it. I also have another question. If I apply the 1 jewel max slot on the cheat engine and close it after and I go online. Will my friends have that as well? I dont want them to know im cheating haha

Also which file should I download? I just want 1 jewel max skills and also sets skills
and where do I go to replace the file

Please and thank you

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Darkshinra wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:16 am
Thanks for the fast reply I truly appreciate it. I also have another question. If I apply the 1 jewel max slot on the cheat engine and close it after and I go online. Will my friends have that as well? I dont want them to know im cheating haha

Also which file should I download? I just want 1 jewel max skills and also sets skills
and where do I go to replace the file

Please and thank you
If I may comment on this, nothing negative: 1 Jewel max skills only works for as long as you keep said table open. Closing it disables the effect much less checking it off. If you leave it on then your friend(s) can see you with max skills if they check/view at the time that it is on. However, if you disable it or close the file, your skills will revert as will what they see if they view AFTER it was disabled. However the same is not true for the Maxed Skills in Experimental.

I have some ppl I play with who are prone to checking peoples gear, I simply make sure not to increase slots +/- skills prior fights or after and none will be the wiser.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

There's also inf item in seikuro table, in case anyone here don't like one from this table, just saying.

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

D00IVI wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:49 am
There's also inf item in seikuro table, in case anyone here don't like one from this table, just saying.
Seikuro makes good tables too (no advertising)

foxtrot08
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxtrot08 »

What do you guys think of quick charging of Dragon Piercer on the bows?

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

MoeClub wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:33 am
added Monster Kills/Captures with active "GC Weapon Usage" first.
Dont work bro

ETA3minutes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ETA3minutes »

Dose anyone still have the old table(Update 31)? Forgot to backup```
New "Inf Item Use" became the annoying "fix everything at a fix number"
No disrespect, but it is kind of disturbing to see the number of some items fixed to a "wrong" one, like some buff item that were supposed to only have one in the bag