Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by seikur0 »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:58 pm
I think he means he will consider them as uncompleted until they are merged with the current table? that's my guess anyways
It won't get merged, why would we merge everything into one table? :roll: I don't want to depend on Squall8 everytime I change/add/update something I wrote and I'm quite fine with my own table. You think it's easier for us to work on one big table with like 4 people than for somebody using it just loading all tables and creating his own merged table if he so desires? :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

What exactly does the Unlimited Investigation do? is there anything here that could help fasten but not quickly up the process of finding the Pink Rathian investigation?

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

alurous wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:22 am
What exactly does the Unlimited Investigation do? is there anything here that could help fasten but not quickly up the process of finding the Pink Rathian investigation?
The amount of times you can do an Investigation is infinite. As for finding Investigations, there's currently nothing for that.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:25 am
alurous wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:22 am
The amount of times you can do an Investigation is infinite. As for finding Investigations, there's currently nothing for that.
As in, if there is a footprint on the ground, I can "mine" that same footprint over and over?

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:21 am
Devilswarchild wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:58 pm
I think he means he will consider them as uncompleted until they are merged with the current table? that's my guess anyways
It won't get merged, why would we merge everything into one table? :roll: I don't want to depend on Squall8 everytime I change/add/update something I wrote and I'm quite fine with my own table. You think it's easier for us to work on one big table with like 4 people than for somebody using it just loading all tables and creating his own merged table if he so desires? :P
I agree but some just dont feel that way sadly. But anywho keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

alurous wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:36 am
As in, if there is a footprint on the ground, I can "mine" that same footprint over and over?
yes seikur0 has a table for that on viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7642

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

@seikur0 i don't expect it to be merged. that said i did place the link to your topic/table on those points that yours covers and creditted you but left them as uncompleted to show that squal88's table doesn't have it as this thread represent that table.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

is there an option to speed up the monster lvl tracking?, to max it out.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

You know what I forgot to ask to be put in.

No Mount Cooldown or Infinite Mounting

-Salty-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by -Salty- »

Thank you for taking the time to work on this table. May I request Pets as something you can add? They can have abysmal map spawn rates.

Also how does the hide helmet function work inside the game? I'm trying to figure out if I can use it to hide the rest of the body...for research/mod purposes...

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

-Salty- wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:33 am
Also how does the hide helmet function work inside the game? I'm trying to figure out if I can use it to hide the rest of the body...for research/mod purposes...
its under display settings under options last tab on right during pause menu

terry4756
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terry4756 »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:16 am
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Features
Just a heads up, your table is now belong to China lul

[Link]

[Link]
is that steal table for here?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Op, is it possible to seperate bowguns no reload/all ammo options into 2 individual options? Since i just want the no reload option.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Does 1 jewel max skill is perma or am i doing wrong again?!) Is it working online or not(like modded slots in PSP for non-server player)
Anyway anti-tamper i thnk working like Sanity check in Bordrlands 2 - deleting/reseting everythng after restart. So...wer need turn on script every launch. But it a bit scare to use ce in multi XD... Have no info about vac sync data

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there any way to add JUST the various weapon augment crystals? I'd like to be able to get one of each (I can cheat up specific values easily enough).