Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by STN »

Made by MagicEye

Battle codes -------------------- From what I've used, you can turn on all scripts as soon as the game loads
[Godmode]
-One hit kill
-It's very nice that they're both found together.

[Inf mana]
-Bypass mana cost(Can cast any skill/magic you want)
-Bypass mana check(Lets you cast eventhough you don't have enough mana requirement)

[Max buffs]
-Gives you buffs that I find useful(Protect,Shell,Haste,Nulls,Regen) You can change things in the script if you want other buffs.
-Max buffs (Animation), gives you the buff animations once you're hit. There are many calls to buff animations around this region in Memory Viewer if you wanted to add or mess with the animations.

[Max stats]
-All stats are maxed to 255
-lol, Biren and Yenke get this too
----------------------------------------------------
[Blitzball]
-Reset game time to 0 or end the current game. It counts from 0 to 300. This option will reset to 0(No) after it's executed if you decide to end the game.
-Set max speed is from has max speed options of 999 or 120. Blitzball players are usually around 60.
-Set max health sets your Blitzball player's health to 9,999
-Set max exp gained has options of 20 exp or max 9,999

[Blitzball Skills]
-Some Blitzball players that I use. You are able to change their skills. Only the slots shown on your players are actually used. Each skill is one byte so every 5 bytes is a different person. If you wanted to add another player, copy one of the players on the table then Smart edit all the address by a certain distance.
-Tip, freeze the player's skills if they're using Tackle slip. That way you don't lose any skill if Tackle slip backfires.
--------------------------------------------------------
[Chocobo Timer]
-Make the timer 0. Basically skips the code that counts the milliseconds and makes it zero.
-I would like to know if this also works for you.

---------------------------------------------------
And has Gil, Player stats outside of battle and Item Quantity
-Player stats has overdrive, stats and other things
-Tip on Item Quantity, freeze all addresses and set the value on Item Quantity to 100 or more. It'll set all addresses below as well and you won't run out if the game uses up 99 at once.
==============================================================================
Many useful things I learned from this experience.
-If a code is writing to multiple addresses how do I determine which one to use? Have some checks in place. Check to see if there are addresses(certain distances/offset) that will always stay the same and use those as anchors.
-Stareing at bytes of data in the Memory Viewer.
-Stareing at data in the Structure dissect window and learning to Lock addressess.
-Calling newmem instead of jumping
-Using symbols

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure if the table has the Advanced Options saved with the table but there are some usefull stuff in there for those that want to do more experimentations.(Woops, file too big so I'll have to leave that out.) My codes are a bit of a mess. Some may seem redundant or unnnecessary. If you have any advice I'm open to it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FFX134.CT
(321.63 KiB) Downloaded 3148 times