Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
akillith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by akillith »

Can you get it to modify skills?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reno
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Reno »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45142, member: 1466"]I think I have things ready for the release version of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. This is for Steam version.

Options so far:

Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier)

No Ability Cooldown or Resources Used

Clone Items (Move An Item First Before Enabling)

Ability Point Modifier On Level Up

Keep Achievements Enabled When Using Console Commands

Maximum Power Level

100% Crew Injury Prevention

Unlock All Achievements (Use Console Command ClearAchievements After Enabling)

Reputation Manager

Pointers to Money

Pointers to Character Creation Total Attribute Points and Maximum Stat Attribute

Pointers to Max Attribute Score and Base Level Cap

Character Editor (View Character Sheet to Update Pointer)

I might add more things if I can come up with anything else. Enjoy!

EDIT 1:

I am trying a different approach for enabling and some other options because many are saying the table is not working for them. It must be assert that is causing the issue. Try this EDIT 1 table and let me know if it works any better. I'm using aobscanregion and some compile methods with this version.

EDIT 2:

I put in some pointers for Current Level and also came up with an Ability Point modifier on level up, but it is kind of complicated to use. You appear to gain a power level every 2 levels. In order to be able to complete the level up, you set the amount to half of the total number of abilities minus 2. So for example if total abilities you can get at that level is 8, 8-2 is 6 and divide that by 2 equals 3. This is so you can get abilities left over on the next level up that doesn't unlock a power level. Anyway, it is technically possible to get all skills this way, but requires you to change the number accordingly. You all might also be able to work out how to delevel and get abilities that way also.

EDIT 2.5:

I found a way to improve the Ability Points. This time I have pointers to the ability points you have and you can edit as necessary to select abilities and be able to complete the level up also. I'm removing EDIT 2.

EDIT 3:

I figured out how to keep achievements enabled when using the command Iroll20s. This also allows you to update the flag if you ran the option without this cheat enabled. Iroll20s is what updates the pointer.

EDIT 3.5:

I found an option to set the Maximum Power Level when leveling up (9) for both single class and multiclass.

EDIT 4:

I put in a Reputation Manager option that will allow you to edit Faction Reputation and Dispositions. You have to view Reputations Sheet under the Character Sheet to update the pointer.

EDIT 4.5:

Someone requested Injury Prevention for Crew Members. I have no way to test as I'm not far in the game, but I think I have something that should in theory work. 100% Crew Injury Prevention is the option. Let me know if it doesn't work right.

EDIT 4.75:

I found a way to patch the ClearAchievements console command to unlock achievements instead of clearing them, so I put that option in this update. I'm removing EDIT 4.5 because it is recent, but that change is still in there. You enable the option and also the Keep Achievements Enabled option and use the console command ClearAchievements and it gives you all achievements (at least on Steam).

EDIT 5:

I found a way to have 100 points for Berath's Blessings, but if you have no achievements unlocked, then you must load a save game and quit to main menu before starting new game for it to register after enabling the option.

EDIT 5.5:

Someone requested attributes to go over 35. I found the pointer that controls it (Max Attribute Stat) and also a Base Level Cap pointer. There are other global game settings, but I thought those are what's needed for now. You have to view character sheet to update the pointer and then you can change it and view character sheet again after modifying your attributes. They say Resolve should not go above 43 due to something with Hostile Effects Duration.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

been experimenting with the cloning feature, discovered can clone sailors. Now I am the captain of a Vithrack only crew

wish there is an experience multiplier though to level up them faster...

[MEDIA=imgur]kFd9AZS[/MEDIA]
Last edited by weird032 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

[QUOTE="weird032, post: 45719, member: 12602"]been experimenting with the cloning feature, discovered can clone sailors. Now I am the captain of a Vithrack only crew

wish there is an experience multiplier though to level up them faster...

[MEDIA=imgur]kFd9AZS[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Same here, an experience modifier for sailors please? if possible, max stats universal for sailors?

abconline
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abconline »

Is there any way we can have unlocked pet slot for companions? Too many pets and only one slot...

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Darkedone02, post: 45724, member: 74"]Same here, an experience modifier for sailors please? if possible, max stats universal for sailors?[/QUOTE]

I already found Sailor Experience + Other Stats if you hover your mouse on each sailor, i create this table with GoG version.

Here is mya [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-steam-release-version.6732/post-45553'][B]script[/B][/URL]

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 45733, member: 1174"]I already found Sailor Experience + Other Stats if you hover your mouse on each sailor, i create this table with GoG version.

Here is mya [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-steam-release-version.6732/post-45553'][B]script[/B][/URL][/QUOTE]

Unfortunately editing stats by ur table seems useless.

There is command GiveSailorTales which give exp to ur sailors. But it works only once so u can max only one sailor skill for each sailor

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45736, member: 3809"]Unfortunately editing stats by ur table seems useless.

There is command GiveSailorTales which give exp to ur sailors. But it works only once so u can max only one sailor skill for each sailor[/QUOTE]

Like what kind of useless? doesn't activate? wrong value? or what?

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 45737, member: 1174"]Like what kind of useless? doesn't activate? wrong value? or what?[/QUOTE]

It activates and i can edit values but at least editing SailorTales [Sailor Experiance] or JobTraitLearnedCount does nothing. SailorTales [Sailor Experiance] only visually change exp but dont give any ranks

Well looks like i have good news. At first - ur table Vee_ was useful. Aat second - max rank of all sailor's skills is four and one sailor can has only 5 ranks. But by Vee_'s table u can zero JobTraitLearnedCount and max out every skill by putting sailor in each place and using GiveSailorTales command
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Sun May 13, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45738, member: 3809"]It activates and i can edit values but at least editing SailorTales [Sailor Experiance] or JobTraitLearnedCount does nothing. SailorTales [Sailor Experiance] only visually change exp but dont give any ranks[/QUOTE]

I see...

Then maybe it's the game mechanism, so far i have 4 master cannoneer, 1 master cook, 3 master deckhand, 1 master boatswain, and the rest is on expert ranks. Looks like it will update the ranks after you kill some pirates on the open sea.

As for the rest of the value that didn't work, well it's there for debugging purpose so maybe people can look around using those value i found.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[S]Well it can be easier. Just hotkey JobTraitLearnedCount to set value to 0 then use GiveSailorTales than mouseover sailor then press hotkey to zero JobTraitLearnedCount then just drag sailor to new jobplace. Then mouseover sailor and press hotkey again then drag sailor to new place again[/S]

Just freeze JobTraitLearnedCount at zero use GiveSailorTales to give enough exp for sailors and drag every sailor to every slots to max out all skills than obvioulsy unfreeze JobTraitLearnedCount
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Sun May 13, 2018 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45741, member: 3809"][S]Well it can be easier. Just hotkey JobTraitLearnedCount to set value to 0 then use GiveSailorTales than mouseover sailor then press hotkey to zero JobTraitLearnedCount then just drag sailor to new jobplace. Then mouseover sailor and press hotkey again then drag sailor to new place again[/S]

Just freeze JobTraitLearnedCount at zero use GiveSailorTales to give enough exp for sailors and drag every sailor to every slots to max out all skills than obvioulsy unfreeze JobTraitLearnedCount[/QUOTE]

soo it's work then? :eek:

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 45743, member: 1174"]soo it's work then? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yes i edited my previous post where i said that ur table works
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45745, member: 3809"]Yes i edited my previous post where i said that ur table works[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your feedback i will update my script so it will have straight effect.

EDIT:

[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/posts/45553/'][B]Table Updated[/B][/URL]
Last edited by Vee_ on Sun May 13, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Any chance of removing the background checks in dialogue?

For example: "Pray to Berath" on the beach after prologue even if you are nether a priest or choose that deity. Or be able to take the aristocrate or mercenary option with the pirates.