Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skeith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by skeith »

One small issue I notice when using ffxv_s_REVISED.CT

Any spell that I equip can be usable once. It's not gone, but unusable even after cooldown. Reloading a save will make it usable, yet again only once.

Restarting the game without the CT fixed this.

Anyone having the same issue?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=16454]@skeith[/USER]

Fixed this issue.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Azure »

Is there a way to delete accesories that cant be sold off?

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Koshiko »

Use item finder, change quantity to 0. Alternatively, use item finder, change it to an item that [i]can[/i] be sold off.
Last edited by Koshiko on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 43719, member: 1084"]Ikkegwn, it's not letting me quote messages. But no, there isn't a way yet. At least not that anyone has shared. I've looked around and I follow a few topics regarding hacking this game. No one has the correct ID to make it appear in the store.[/QUOTE]

oh okay, well, kinda stupid tbh :/ also, i hope se will put the events that have happend into the game too, why else would it be so damn big?

on the side note, why does cheat engine make a bleep sound when pressing some buttons on the keyboard? like "r" and "c" and "x"?

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Azure »

[QUOTE="Koshiko, post: 44095, member: 13802"]Use item finder, change quantity to 0. Alternatively, use item finder, change it to an item that [I]can[/I] be sold off.[/QUOTE]

Item finder does not work with accesories :/

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 43719, member: 1084"]Ikkegwn, it's not letting me quote messages. But no, there isn't a way yet. At least not that anyone has shared. I've looked around and I follow a few topics regarding hacking this game. No one has the correct ID to make it appear in the store.[/QUOTE]

The debug menu is available and works for steam (tested it yesterday) and it comes with commands to add all the things, in the case of costumes it even adds the Sims one, maybe that could help get the correct ID???

Screenshot of Dodanuki:

[URL]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e32rllRTx7mhGuYKl6C235P2FV0yfXK5[/URL]
Last edited by Azure on Tue May 01, 2018 12:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

[QUOTE="Azure, post: 44117, member: 11029"]Item finder does not work with accesories :/

The debug menu is available and works for steam (tested it yesterday) and it comes with commands to add all the things, in the case of costumes it even adds the Sims one, maybe that could help get the correct ID???

Screenshot of Dodanuki:

[URL]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e32rllRTx7mhGuYKl6C235P2FV0yfXK5/view[/URL][/QUOTE]

you're link ins't public

and debug menu? maybe i should go check that stuff out? where tho?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Azure, post: 44117, member: 11029"]Item finder does not work with accesories :/

Screenshot of Dodanuki:

[URL]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e32rllRTx7mhGuYKl6C235P2FV0yfXK5/view[/URL][/QUOTE]

Wait, the debug menu works with the official Steam version now? Last I checked, it only worked with the cracked version. If that's the case, that could be very useful.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=11029]@Azure[/USER]

Change the ID of the accessory.

[USER=11795]@Ikkegwn[/USER]

See Velocity Mods. No hotkey sounds were set, but if they bother you that much mute your system sounds.

[USER=1084]@NumberXer0[/USER]

The debug menu still works but relies on the Codex exe.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Azure »

[QUOTE="Ikkegwn, post: 44120, member: 11795"]you're link ins't public

and debug menu? maybe i should go check that stuff out? where tho?[/QUOTE]

Just made it public, and yes, I found it on a random youtube video, I dont think I can link it here but title was:

"Final Fantasy XV - DEBUG MENU + Download"

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 44122, member: 1084"]Wait, the debug menu works with the official Steam version now? Last I checked, it only worked with the cracked version. If that's the case, that could be very useful.[/QUOTE]

Well I've been fooling around with it since yesterday and no issues yet, I spawned like 350 variations of enemies in the bestiary and all that lol

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 44126, member: 240"][USER=11029]@Azure[/USER]

Change the ID of the accessory.[/QUOTE]

I tried that but it stays as the same accesory.
Last edited by Azure on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=11029]@Azure[/USER]

Are you still viewing it in the gear menu after you change it? Once you hop over to the Item menu or Shop menu you'll see the change.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

[USER=11029]@Azure[/USER] I can't seem to get only 1 weapon. if i use it, i get all

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Azure »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 44133, member: 240"][USER=11029]@Azure[/USER]

Are you still viewing it in the gear menu after you change it? Once you hop over to the Item menu or Shop menu you'll see the change.[/QUOTE]

That was it!

[QUOTE="Ikkegwn, post: 44174, member: 11795"][USER=11029]@Azure[/USER] I can't seem to get only 1 weapon. if i use it, i get all[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same... you get everything, including several debug weapons and some unsellable accesories (you can delete them as squall mentioned above)

But theres no in between, I am not using those options on my real save anyways and Id rather wait and see if this helps the pros at this coding thing but if you are aching for the weapon, there it is and in theory someone with the knowledge can probably get the weapon ID from it.
Last edited by Azure on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

[QUOTE="Azure, post: 44183, member: 11029"]Yeah, same... you get everything, including several debug weapons and some unsellable accesories (you can delete them as squall mentioned above)

But theres no in between, I am not using those options on my real save anyways and Id rather wait and see if this helps the pros at this coding thing but if you are aching for the weapon, there it is and in theory someone with the knowledge can probably get the weapon ID from it.[/QUOTE]

I hope it does. Debug menu is complicated and hard to navigate. I can't even open it with my controller, only with keyboard. I don't even know where to look for getting the suits etc. I keep even losing where i found stuff XD

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ikkegwn »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] what version are you updating? revised or normal one? i see yo updated it but revised is still making noise :p

Revised also somewhat takes long and is always on the brink of crashing when selecting "main script" and shop editor is gone? or wasn't it there?
Last edited by Ikkegwn on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.