Papers Please 1.1.67

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
YTheon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Papers Please 1.1.67

Post by YTheon »

Thanks, it also works on GoG version!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Crybaby
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Papers Please 1.1.67

Post by Crybaby »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:06 pm
Sorry for the long wait.
I made a new cheat table with some features, might not be the same as what dennisab did, except for the Reason Finder update (yes it's here).

Version: 1.4.11.124-S

----

Features:
- Get Endless Mode Data
- Get Booth Data
=> Structures
++> Day
++> Stamp Bar
=> Reason Finder
=> Applicant's Details

----

Oh, one thing to remember.
Read the notes before you use it.
Okay, so, I'm very new to CE.

I got it specifically for this game, because I enjoy the process of verifying everything but hate that taking my time means my family dies because I can't zip through people at work. So... I installed CE.

Then, I opened your .ct file after double-checking I'm playing the right version. It's the same one listed in the quoted text above. However, I don't know how to activate the cheats, nor do I know how to find the notes to read them.

I loaded the game through the file, the next to last option, 'Run Game from Steam'. ...But, none of the cheats seem to be activated even though I clicked on their tick boxes in the last option, 'Activate.'

Will you please help me?

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Papers Please 1.4.11.124

Post by imjustmaxie »

Crybaby wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:47 pm
imjustmaxie wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:06 pm
Sorry for the long wait.
I made a new cheat table with some features, might not be the same as what dennisab did, except for the Reason Finder update (yes it's here).

Version: 1.4.11.124-S

----

Features:
- Get Endless Mode Data
- Get Booth Data
=> Structures
++> Day
++> Stamp Bar
=> Reason Finder
=> Applicant's Details

----

Oh, one thing to remember.
Read the notes before you use it.
Okay, so, I'm very new to CE.

I got it specifically for this game, because I enjoy the process of verifying everything but hate that taking my time means my family dies because I can't zip through people at work. So... I installed CE.

Then, I opened your .ct file after double-checking I'm playing the right version. It's the same one listed in the quoted text above. However, I don't know how to activate the cheats, nor do I know how to find the notes to read them.

I loaded the game through the file, the next to last option, 'Run Game from Steam'. ...But, none of the cheats seem to be activated even though I clicked on their tick boxes in the last option, 'Activate.'

Will you please help me?
I just redownloaded the game.
The Activation script works well, you just need to tick the checkbox.

The way you use the Cheat Engine table is this:
1. You choose the process (or you can just click Run Game on Steam if you have the Steam copy) for the script to be used.
2. Once the game loads, you tick the Activation checkbox.
3. I provide both options:
- Get Endless Mode Data
- Get Booth Data
If you're doing campaign, tick the Get Booth Data checkbox.
When you tick a checkbox of a record with the word <script> as the value, it's a script based record.
Ticking the checkbox == Enabling it. Unticking it == Disabling it.

4. There should be few header based record you can enable or disable for you to explore.
Those headers point to addresses to which you could change, but think wisely.
There are stuff you shouldn't randomly change.
Invalid Fact Finder shows the invalid details you could use to prevent citizens from entering.
Applicant's Details show the details of the current applicant in the checkpoint.
Day has details of the current day.
Stamp Bar refers to the stamp which allows you, the immigration officer to allow or deny the applicant.

And yes, there are Notes and Extras that I already put at the bottom right of the Cheat Engine.

I literally put all these:
Note:
1. Endless Score
- If you play it legitimately on Steam, the endless score will be uploaded to Steam's leaderboard of that mode.
- Be careful when modifying it.
2. Reason Finder
- The reason list is read only.
Do not freeze it nor change anything.
It is only for finding reasons to deny the applicant(s).
3. Stamp Bar
- The bool named `enabled` here refers to the whole stamp bar (Approve and Deny).
Do not modify unless you want to play with it.
- reasonStampEnabled bool allows toggling the Reason stamp, allowing you to deny an applicant (provided there are no discrepancies).
4. Day
- DurationInMinutes is a double type float value. The lesser the duration, the quicker your day ends.
Special Note:
-> This will allow ending some days with important storylines, so be careful when modifying it.

I have provided every detail there is to know on how to use the cheat table.
If you are still clueless, please refer to someone else.

If you have errors enabling the scripts, right click on the script unable to be toggled, and provide the error message here.