Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ttnhan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by ttnhan »

does anone have the ID for glass cannon V sigil ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

darcyen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darcyen »

figured it out

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Hanniho wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:52 am
Hello sorry to ask, is there anyway to edit wrightstone?
Too much hassle. Easier to just edit imbued trait(s) on the weapon applied.

wrldxd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wrldxd »

Thanks Zachilios, Medicine and everyone for the tables.

Also, anyone find the adress for profile? I want try edit my quests clear.

Edit1:

Oh shit, i stop in Page 64,not see the discussion about online stuff.
Last edited by wrldxd on Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wrldxd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wrldxd »

Hanniho wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:52 am
Hello sorry to ask, is there anyway to edit wrightstone?
Medicine Sellet table

UltimateIcedTea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UltimateIcedTea »

jonaaa wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:41 am
UltimateIcedTea wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 am
the Overmastery editor is entirely cosmetic; it just edits the front end, but the actual stats don't apply.
I've tested it on my Eugen, Stripped of all sigils his Base Crit chance is 50%, edited Overmastery, to +20%
his crit is still 50%. It seems the actual overmastery values are stored elsewhere.
Like it was mentioned dozens of times in the previous pages, you must edit the stars, not the values directly and they does stick and are properly read.
I tried doing that but the game keeps crashing before I can save, there was a time where I was fast enough to save before the game crash, but upon reload my edits didnt stick.

Highwayman30020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Highwayman30020 »

UltimateIcedTea wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:09 pm
jonaaa wrote:
UltimateIcedTea wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 am
the Overmastery editor is entirely cosmetic; it just edits the front end, but the actual stats don't apply.
I've tested it on my Eugen, Stripped of all sigils his Base Crit chance is 50%, edited Overmastery, to +20%
his crit is still 50%. It seems the actual overmastery values are stored elsewhere.
Like it was mentioned dozens of times in the previous pages, you must edit the stars, not the values directly and they does stick and are properly read.
I tried doing that but the game keeps crashing before I can save, there was a time where I was fast enough to save before the game crash, but upon reload my edits didnt stick.
Make sure when editing the stats none of them repeat themselves at any time. If by any chance you have stun +20 and edit another of the 4 values to have stun at any point the game will crash.

chaossurge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaossurge »

Anyone looked into how to undo a mastery node unlock? Could be useful for staying under 45000hp limit

UltimateIcedTea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UltimateIcedTea »

Highwayman30020 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:34 pm
UltimateIcedTea wrote:
jonaaa wrote:

Make sure when editing the stats none of them repeat themselves at any time. If by any chance you have stun +20 and edit another of the 4 values to have stun at any point the game will crash.
I made sure not to do that though, I am trying to get the best possible legit roll. so no +9999% damage cap for me.
I also noticed that when I leave the masteries screen the values in the table changes randomly. Somthing critical to the game's function was trying to write something but it can't since I clicked the tick marks in the table. the game doesn't crash if I didn't click any tick mark under the Overmastery script.

exz1tar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exz1tar »

Rackhams sigil Helmsman's Navigation increases 3 bullets to 4 bullets. Is there a way to make the sigil shoot 10 bullets? Changing the values does nothing itself.

hkosyndrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hkosyndrome »

This might be a funny request but would something like "Triple/double player damage dealt" be possible? I think it'd be really cool to have a means of soloing the game for fun!

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

UltimateIcedTea wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:41 pm
Highwayman30020 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:34 pm
UltimateIcedTea wrote:

I made sure not to do that though, I am trying to get the best possible legit roll. so no +9999% damage cap for me.
I also noticed that when I leave the masteries screen the values in the table changes randomly. Somthing critical to the game's function was trying to write something but it can't since I clicked the tick marks in the table. the game doesn't crash if I didn't click any tick mark under the Overmastery script.
Don't freeze the boxes, roll new masteries, change the type and star count to the values you want, save and reload. That's all you have to do.

futabario1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by futabario1 »

howdoyoueven wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:16 am
Here's a compilation of the current update 6 with 2 more QoL extras.
Table includes:
1. Everything in update 6 (broken list removed) (by zachillios)
2. Assist Mode Bypass (enables Full Assist in Maniac/Proud difficulties) (by Blackfield85)
3. Repeat Counter (This shows the current clear count, freeze it to 'disable' the pop up that usually appears after 10 runs) (by Acedalis)
Thanks for the compilation, great stuff.

Has anyone figured out what the IDs exactly is there for skill editing? I think everyone figured out the sigils, but I kinda want to fiddle with the skills now and see what kind of wacky stuff can come out of it. I appreciate you all working on this project :)

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

howdoyoueven wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:16 am
Here's a compilation of the current update 6 with 2 more QoL extras.
Table includes:
2. Assist Mode Bypass (enables Full Assist in Maniac/Proud difficulties) (by Blackfield85)
3. Repeat Counter (This shows the current clear count, freeze it to 'disable' the pop up that usually appears after 10 runs) (by Acedalis)
Nice, i was using Acedalist standalone version for this.
For some reason, I can only edit imbued traits with medicine-seller version, is it possible to integrate his table into this one?
Thanks

howdoyoueven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by howdoyoueven »

Here's a compilation of the most-used tables for 1.0.5

Table includes:
2. Weapon/Sigil/Mastery editor (by Medicine-Seller)
Attachments
GBFR 1.0.5 v2.CT
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 996 times