z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Noway3 »

greed524 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:27 pm
Hi! does someone have a full list of all the passives? thank you so much
--------------------
Useful quick links:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

GayHibiscus wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:02 am
This piece of code, far below, will allow you to get back a unique item. Unique items can not be spawned at will, they can only be moved around once they have been instanciated by the game (during a quest or a scripted event).

This is thus different than "spawning items" where you create new generic objects (items or characters) endlessly.

The game has unique story items and characters which are based on templates but these have additional properties that makes them unique! There are so much amazing unique NPC and the same goes for Items!

Internally, a Template is referenced by a "UUID" (Universal Unique ID) and each instantiated game object by a unique "GUID" (Game Unique ID?).

Examples of such items are: Sussur Bloom. They are generated (and hardcoded) by the game from these two templates "UNI_UND_SussurTreeFlower" and "TimelineTemplate_9c23e119-ace1-4e96-84c9-5496f6495210".
They are only about 8 unique Sussur Bloom in the game and they only exist if you have been exposed to them (during a quest, an event or approaching them). They have each a unique "GUID", e.g. "UNI_UND_SussurTreeFlower_3832ff5f-8b25-4a1c-6204-ee55c18f10bb" but are based on one of the templates;

To make it simple: to move a unique item back to your inventory, you must already have it in your "save game" ... somewhere

So, for your Battered Lute, this is the solution:
Assuming that you where already once at the house of healing (where this object can be found)
  • The Template UUID is : "TOOL_GEN_Music_Guitar_Lute_A_8f98a7e7-c773-4b58-9127-5cf79b9206e9"
  • The item GUID is: "S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc"
Move an Item to your inventory
  • With Cheat Engine:

Code: Select all

ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)

• With Script extender

Osi.ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)

I went to the Grand Mausoleum (region where that lute can be found) to test it with success.

So does one simply copy and paste "ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)" as a new script in Cheat Engine, and just hit the checkmark? I've been trying to use the item spawner with the GUI to spawn two noblestalks since I gave the found one to Derryth (and thus want two more for myself and Shadowheart) but they've all spawned as a regular, no-memory-bringing item.
Yes, you can make a CE script of it like here below or just simply paste the single line in the Cheat Engine "LUA Engine" Console and hit "Execute" button.

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)
[DISABLE]

cRooky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cRooky »

goodnessgracious wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:04 pm
Hi

My friends, I have updated the table once again.

The item spawner has been updated to take multiple Item IDs, they must be separated by comma and without double quotes. The next dialogue popup will ask how many of each, for each item requested.

The version in the table has been updated to reflect the current version of table in use incl game version.

Let me know if you need anything.
Force a level-up on save still isn't working, just doesn't activate (error while scanning AOBs). Can you please look into that?

belvaroz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by belvaroz »

Anyone know how I can get all the different Wizard Savant ____? I looked at Stat Passives provided by Noway3 but I did not find it.

Omen124
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Omen124 »

Is there a way to add finesse to a weapon similar to adding damage to a weapon?
I have seen people making custom items but that requires editing game files. I want to add it temporarily like the elemental weapon damage options that can be added and removed.

DaemonDamrok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaemonDamrok »

So, I destroyed the portal to the shadowfell while halsin was in it, Is there a way to fix/set/reset game flags to fix this?
Ive been trying from the provided console but I return an error no matter what i try. Still new to this. any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to save the shadow-cursed lands but accidentally blew up the portal halsin was in. - Honor mode -

elocutan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elocutan »

There's a reverse version of the Shadowheart and Lae'zel fight that seems to check this flag : "d68af374-5808-5b37-210c-21f9e1c8c201", --ORI_Shadowheart_Event_LaezelFirst. It can be forced easily enough by just using cheat engine to set it, but is there a way to see how this flag is naturally set in game?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

DaemonDamrok wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:02 am
So, I destroyed the portal to the shadowfell while halsin was in it, Is there a way to fix/set/reset game flags to fix this?
Ive been trying from the provided console but I return an error no matter what i try. Still new to this. any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to save the shadow-cursed lands but accidentally blew up the portal halsin was in. - Honor mode -
I don't know how to rollback your action but this may eventually help:
How to teleport you, with your team, to Shadowfell ... at your own risk!
Warning: be cautious, this will wrap you directly to Act 2. Shadowfell is a point of no return in your adventure progress!
  1. With Cheat Engine Script:

function TeleportTo(source, target, event)
      if event == nil then
        event = ""
      end
      SetArgToString(0, source) -- sourceObject
      SetArgToString(1, target) -- targetObject
      SetArgToString(2, event) -- Event
      SetArgToLong(3, 1) -- TeleportLinkedCharacters
      SetArgToLong(4, 1) -- TeleportPartyFollowers
      SetArgToLong(5, 1) -- TeleportSummons
      SetArgToLong(6, 1) -- LeaveCombat
      SetArgToLong(7, 1) -- SnapToGround
      ExecuteCall("TeleportTo")
    end
    TeleportTo(GetHostCharacter,"Debug_Teleport_SHA_Shadowfell")

2. In Norbyte Script Extender Console:

Osi.TeleportTo(GetHostCharacter(), "Debug_Teleport_SHA_Shadowfell", "", 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)
Last edited by Noway3 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

deleted (double post)
Last edited by Noway3 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLeviathan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheLeviathan »

anyone have working force level up after save for hotfix 18?

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Hi all, I tried to add Sarevok's Legendary Action to my main character and it worked but sadly the skill is 1 time use only and it doesnt restore itself after each round and just disappear from my reactions list. Any idea how to make it permanent without me to reapply the status everytime I want to use it.

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Enlarge character doesn’t seem to work - not a huge deal but just a heads up

Erosuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erosuke »

someone tell me how to make it work
[Link]

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Is there any way to always succeed on perception, survival, history, religion and those automatic rolls where you don't throw the dice and it just happens? For example when talking to someone, reading a book or walking around.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

SummonerVivi wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:30 pm
Hi all, I tried to add Sarevok's Legendary Action to my main character and it worked but sadly the skill is 1 time use only and it doesnt restore itself after each round and just disappear from my reactions list. Any idea how to make it permanent without me to reapply the status everytime I want to use it.
How to acquire Legendary Actions:
for example "Legendary Action: Murderous Retort" ("Once per round, Sarevok can use his Legendary Action to immediately strike back at an attacker.")
In Cheat Engine Console or Script Extender Console:

AddPassive(GetHostCharacter(), "LegendaryAction_LOW_BhaalsRetribution_Sarevok")
for more legendary actions, check my file "Stats_Passive_Array.json" and search for "Legendary Action:"