HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Kekner »

Gvinpin wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:55 pm
Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:46 am

If you need a very basic UCE then follow this guide, there he tells you everything you need to know to get the most basic UCE, not completely undetectable but definitely works for our purposes.

Here is my CT table i am currently using, i have hotkeyed all the scripts to enable when the letter H is pressed, just attach CE to helldivers2.exe and press H (BEFORE GG HAS INITIALISED) then all scripts will run.

HellDivers 2.CT
Hmm, an interesting video, but I've been trying to do UCE for a long time, I have a problem with building a custom driver, it's not defined in CE after building in VS. this whole thing.

can you send me you master.zip UCE ?
I refuse to hand out my own version of UCE as thats a quick way to have my own UCE added to the anti cheat, however i will make a new one separate to my own and create a MEGA link for anyone in need of a currently working UCE.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ikstarven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ikstarven »

Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 pm
emoisback wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:38 pm
Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:21 pm
Also has anyone got a fix for no readable memory? My UCE when attached to helldivers2.exe has started saying no readable memory after GG initialising, anyone got a possible solution to this? I already know how to do samples i just cant read or write memory to the game to do samples :(
its becuase GG protect the memory, you need kernel driver to read or write memory, thats why people use art money pro that have driver included, i dont know GG detecting vuln driver or not..

and i dont know elevated process can be used to read / write or not.
I am running UCE on kernel with DBVM + query memory region routines, read/write process memory and enable use of the process watcher with no luck.

I also own art money pro but the game detects it since update on 23rd feb
with artmoney i was able to change samples(instead of taking 1 and dropping it, searching for zero, which takes a lifetime, i search for a value every time i pick up a sample until i get like 3-4), but the game closed after like 5 minutes, i'm trying to close artmoney after doing the samples, will edit

UPD: so yeah, after doing the deed i closed artmoney and got the samples, used the artmoney pro that everyone uses (the 8.12 one :D )
Last edited by ikstarven on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gvinpin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gvinpin »

Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:59 pm
I refuse to hand out my own version of UCE as thats a quick way to have my own UCE added to the anti cheat, however i will make a new one separate to my own and create a MEGA link for anyone in need of a currently working UCE.
kk, and in pm somehow, can you send a DBK for the drivers? dbk32function and DBBKernel so that I can understand what the problem is with my build? Because I checked on solutions on github, but it didn't solve the problem, I need an example, I'm probably too dumb for this.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Gvinpin wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:04 pm
Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:59 pm
kk, and in pm somehow, can you send a DBK for the drivers? dbk32function and DBBKernel so that I can understand what the problem is with my build? Because I checked on solutions on github, but it didn't solve the problem, I need an example, I'm probably too dumb for this.
No problem, i will release everything in one mega folder for you to do as you please

keuler5000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by keuler5000 »

Now is working thanks for your help guys :)

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2 Pre-Compiled CE by Kekner

Post by Kekner »

This is a pre-compiled BASIC version of UCE, with everything needed to compile your own if you choose to do so. Please for the love of god heed my warning that I am not responsible for anyone who fucks up their system in any way, shape or form. You yourself chose to download some sketchy mega file and as much as I can say there is nothing malicious within my download link, do not just take my word for it. Handle every download link you ever come across with care.

Inside the zip file of my mega download are two folders, one folder called requirements which holds all of the required applications and such needed to compile your very own basic UCE. The other folder is the source code of CE with a pre-compiled CE inside the bin folder for those who cannot compile CE themselves.

Keep in mind, running any of the pre-compiled .exe's needs either EFI-Guard or windows signature enforcement turned off. I have included notes in a "READ ME PLEASE" file with information that might be useful to you.

If you need any further help and or advice feel free to contact me here or quote my post with your issue, if I can help I will do so but keep in mind this is not my profession and I cannot perform miracles. Otherwise it would be very kind of you to +rep my post :D and Enjoy!

[Link]

Here is a CT table i am currently using, i have hotkeyed all the scripts to enable when the letter H is pressed, just attach CE to helldivers2.exe and press H (BEFORE GG HAS INITIALISED) then all scripts will run.
HellDivers 2.CT
(25.32 KiB) Downloaded 798 times
Last edited by Kekner on Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.

xsnowfoxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xsnowfoxx »

Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:08 pm
This is a pre-compiled BASIC version of UCE, with everything needed to compile your own if you choose to do so. Please for the love of god heed my warning that I am not responsible for anyone who fucks up their system in any way, shape or form. You yourself chose to download some sketchy mega file and as much as I can say there is nothing malicious within my download link, do not just take my word for it. Handle every download link you ever come across with care.

Inside the zip file of my mega download are two folders, one folder called requirements which holds all of the required applications and such needed to compile your very own basic UCE. The other folder is the source code of CE with a pre-compiled CE inside the bin folder for those who cannot compile CE themselves. Enjoy!

[Link]
Thanks bunches

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Does anyone have a sample script to launch on game start before gg can initialise? Would be eternally grateful :D

Gvinpin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gvinpin »

Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:16 pm
Does anyone have a sample script to launch on game start before gg can initialise? Would be eternally grateful :D

Code: Select all

Inf. material(samples)
    simple again, find the First samples visual counts.
    go to in-game loot sample 1 -> scan -> loot -> scan
    if you have found the first sample 1 address that is really sample 1
    Sample 1 Address + 4 = Sample 2
    Sample 1 Address + 8 = Sample 3

this is a tip for samples Pointer / Offset

AoB  45 85 C9 0F 84 ? ? ? ? 48 89 6C 24 ? 41 56 48 83 EC ? 3B 15  
    scan this array and goto disassembler

//you will see this down below opcodes

test r9d,r9d
    je game.dll+528E13
    mov [rsp+20],rbp
    push r14
    sub rsp,20
    cmp edx,[game.dll+170520C]
    mov ebp,r9d
    mov r10,[game.dll+1672E58] <-------- this place [address] << this address is samples pointer address
    mov r14d,r8d
    je game.dll+528DCA
    mov r9d,[r10+00000818]
    xor r8d,r8d
    mov r11d,[r10+00000820]

///// And If you go down (scroll down a bit)
    lea rax,[rdx+rdx*4]
    lea rcx,[rcx+rax*2]
    add [r10+rcx*4+000017EC],r14d <----------  you will see this part 17ec < this is the Sample 1 Offset
    lea rax,[rdx+00000099]
    lea rax,[rax+rax*4]

you can add to the table
    Pointer Address and Offset
    to use Sample 1, 2, 3

Pointer game.dll+1672E58
    Offset 17EC 
    = Sample 1
    Value max 500

Pointer game.dll+1672E58
    Offset 17F0
    = Sample 2
    Value max 250

Pointer game.dll+1672E58
    Offset 17F4 
    = Sample 3
    Value max 100

I found the function by debugging and realized it there was pointer so more simple to use.
    backup somewhere for every updates.
    using pointer/offset with modding only for values don't really need any bypasses.
@killerkrok555 send me redact this code, but I haven't checked it yet.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : helldivers2.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2024-02-27
  Author : admin

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(samples,game.dll,4C 8B 15 54 EB 14 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,samples)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
 push rax
 mov rax,[game.dll+1677218]
 mov [rax+17EC],(int)499
 mov [rax+17F0],(int)249
 mov [rax+17F4],(int)99
 pop rax

code:
  mov r10,[game.dll+1677218]
  jmp return

samples:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(samples)

[DISABLE]

samples:
  db 4C 8B 15 54 EB 14 01

unregistersymbol(samples)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: game.dll+5286BD

game.dll+52869D: CC                    - int 3
game.dll+52869E: CC                    - int 3
game.dll+52869F: CC                    - int 3
game.dll+5286A0: 45 85 C9              - test r9d,r9d
game.dll+5286A3: 0F 84 EA 00 00 00     - je game.dll+528793
game.dll+5286A9: 48 89 6C 24 20        - mov [rsp+20],rbp
game.dll+5286AE: 41 56                 - push r14
game.dll+5286B0: 48 83 EC 20           - sub rsp,20
game.dll+5286B4: 3B 15 92 0E 1E 01     - cmp edx,[game.dll+170954C]
game.dll+5286BA: 41 8B E9              - mov ebp,r9d
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
game.dll+5286BD: 4C 8B 15 54 EB 14 01  - mov r10,[game.dll+1677218]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
game.dll+5286C4: 45 8B F0              - mov r14d,r8d
game.dll+5286C7: 0F 84 7D 00 00 00     - je game.dll+52874A
game.dll+5286CD: 45 8B 8A 18 08 00 00  - mov r9d,[r10+00000818]
game.dll+5286D4: 45 33 C0              - xor r8d,r8d
game.dll+5286D7: 45 8B 9A 20 08 00 00  - mov r11d,[r10+00000820]
game.dll+5286DE: 48 89 5C 24 30        - mov [rsp+30],rbx
game.dll+5286E3: 48 89 74 24 38        - mov [rsp+38],rsi
game.dll+5286E8: 44 0F AF DA           - imul r11d,edx
game.dll+5286EC: 41 8D 71 FF           - lea esi,[r9-01]
game.dll+5286F0: 48 89 7C 24 40        - mov [rsp+40],rdi
}

I think in any case, because of the anti-cheat, the game will crash, it will be enough to write some hook about joining the process. I think it was done because of artmoney. The possible surest solution is dll inject(bypass), but damn. if anichit were still applicable in some game, it would be fine. And so......

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

I know samples are a hot topic right now but I was curious about medals. You can pick up 1-3 medals in a random cache/blue or red shed/two person bunker on pretty much every map. They then get added to your account once collected. So I figured it may be possible to find the value for them and alter it.

As far as I know they actually get added to your account as soon as you pick them up, you don't even have to finish the mission, idk if that would prevent anything or not effect being able to alter how many you get.

I am unfortunately not savvy enough to do this myself but I figure I'd throw it out there in case anyone wants to give it a try

TonyStark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonyStark »

BeromeGamer wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:39 pm
I know samples are a hot topic right now but I was curious about medals. You can pick up 1-3 medals in a random cache/blue or red shed/two person bunker on pretty much every map. They then get added to your account once collected. So I figured it may be possible to find the value for them and alter it.

As far as I know they actually get added to your account as soon as you pick them up, you don't even have to finish the mission, idk if that would prevent anything or not effect being able to alter how many you get.

I am unfortunately not savvy enough to do this myself but I figure I'd throw it out there in case anyone wants to give it a try
Medal is server side

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

TonyStark wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:02 pm
BeromeGamer wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:39 pm

Medal is server side
In my experience with using CE for dark souls/Elden ring, "server side" means that if you make any changes other players can see it. Like changing a spell to have a giant explosion or a different bullet. "Client side" meant only you can see it, so if you do cool changes no other players can see it.

But based on your response, it sounds like "server side" in this instance means that you cannot alter the medals. So rip

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

Kekner wrote:

Inside the zip file of my mega download are two folders, one folder called requirements which holds all of the required applications and such needed to compile your very own basic UCE. The other folder is the source code of CE with a pre-compiled CE inside the bin folder for those who cannot compile CE themselves.

Keep in mind, running any of the pre-compiled .exe's needs either EFI-Guard or windows signature enforcement turned off. I have included notes in a "READ ME PLEASE" file with information that might be useful to you.

If you need any further help and or advice feel free to contact me here or quote my post with your issue, if I can help I will do so but keep in mind this is not my profession and I cannot perform miracles. Otherwise it would be very kind of you to +rep my post :D and Enjoy!

[Link]

Here is a CT table i am currently using, i have hotkeyed all the scripts to enable when the letter H is pressed, just attach CE to helldivers2.exe and press H (BEFORE GG HAS INITIALISED) then all scripts will run.
HellDivers 2.CT
amazing cheat table but your invulnerable cheat doesnt seem to work right? yeah my health doesnt go down but i can die immedietly by the bugs n such

notbero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notbero »

Thanks for the table works perfect

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:44 pm
Kekner wrote:

[Link]

HellDivers 2.CT
amazing cheat table but your invulnerable cheat doesnt seem to work right? yeah my health doesnt go down but i can die immedietly by the bugs n such
You are correct! You can still die unfortunately due to some enemies doing above 125 damage, 125 being the default max of your players health bar. The script basically makes you have stim regen at all times, but the regen is slow and sometimes isnt fast enough to keep you alive when taking high damage attacks from bugs!

Unfortunately i am not the person who scripted this as that credit goes to a smart fellow called HackOff over at Unknown Cheats.

All i did was take the collective work of multiple great people who shared their findings with others and put that into one easy to use CT file for all to enjoy. :D

All credit mentioned in my original post here:
Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:46 am
vl1adiaxlee wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:27 am
Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:53 am
Anyone got a CE script for samples to inject on start? its basically all im missing if someone would be so kind :D

Otherwise i have Inf Syringes, Inf Grenades, Inf Ammo, Inf Stamina, Inf Strat Gun Ammo (Basically inf ammo on any third slot weapon, anti tank included which is amazing.), No reload and Invulnerability however when you are hit with more than 125 damage, you will die unfortunately. 125 being default max health of player.
Hey could you share the No Reload and Invulnerability script please? Also do you need to activate them prior to launching into the ship (so in the cut scene) or it doesn't matter and like the rest of the people here in the previous pages have mentioned - to just be fast, enable the scripts and close CE quickly.

I don't have an Undetectable CE but if anyone reads this and willing to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate that please. I've tried a relatively 'outdated' guide but having issues with setting up my CE to be undetected, thankyou
Sure! Although credit where due, here are the people who got those scripts working, I cannot take their credit. :D
gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.
Spatei wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:25 pm
Yelli table from playgound

Infinite Ammo
Infinite Grenades
Infinite Syringes
No Reload(does not work with autocannon, recoilless rifle, spear )
Unlimited Stamina
No Laser Cannon Overheat - The laser cannon does not overheat
Unlimited Mission Time - Unlimited mission time ( the author wrote that he fixed this function but is not 100 percent sure )

go to the GameGuard folder and find the GameGuard.des file and add the number GameGuard1.des to it and while the guart is loading at startup, it may start

Download Helldivers2.rar , move the exe to ...\Helldivers2\bin with replacement .

rar
And invulnerability comes from a smart fellow over at https://www.fearlessrevolution.com:
HACKOFF;4003026 wrote:OP - But it didn't work 100% not sure why,i think some enemies hit over max hp, if u search for the raw health number and lock it and increase the hp profit.

U need to search the right "mov [r8],r15d" and then what it accesses and u have the health value. set it from 1844???? - to 1244???? an boom Godmode

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(OP,game.dll,45 89 38 49 8B 84 DE 28 04 00 00 8B 48 10)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
nop
// mov [r8],r15d
mov rax,[r14+rbx*8+00000428]
mov ecx,[rax+10]
jmp return

OP:
jmp far newmem
return:
registersymbol(OP)

[DISABLE]

OP:
db 45 89 38 49 8B 84 DE 28 04 00 00 8B 48 10

unregistersymbol(OP)
dealloc(newmem)

---------------------------------------------

NoReload -Only- Autocannon + SG

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(PUMP,game.dll,FF 4C 87 04 83 FE FF 74 52 49 8B 00 F6 40 14 01)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
nop
// dec [rdi+rax*4+04]
cmp esi,-01
je game.dll+39064F
mov rax,[r8]
test byte ptr [rax+14],01
jmp return

PUMP:
jmp far newmem
nop 2
return:
registersymbol(PUMP)

[DISABLE]

PUMP:
db FF 4C 87 04 83 FE FF 74 52 49 8B 00 F6 40 14 01

unregistersymbol(PUMP)
dealloc(newmem)

The same trick as before, take the old HellDivers2.exe from steam depot by Opening Chrome, opera, internet explorer or what ever browser you use and enter "steam://nav/console" in the URL bar, Paste into the console at the bottom of the new page on steam "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154" and take the new helldivers2.exe and replace the one in your games common/Helldivers 2/Bin folder. Then delay Game Guard initialisation using --delay_gameguard_init in steam launch options for HellDivers 2, then tick all the boxes in CE before gg has fully initialised and your golden. From there you need to close cheat engine to avoid the "Pipe Api Error" that will stop your game and enjoy.
Gvinpin wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:36 pm
AJonesy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:13 pm
Anyone able to invite me to do the infinite samples?

Wouldn't mind doing it myself, but after reading through all the pages here, I still don't understand what is the appropriate file to download and replace, and I'm scared of that Vladoss fella chiming in to just say "why you so dumb????" rather than actually helping. Searched SteamDB for a file from Feb 17th with Manifest ID that ends with 54, can't find it. Tried to find w/e discussion area for page 15 and no idea where that is. Did the Steam Console and found the Bin folder, but my second folder is an entirely different name then the second one mentioned. Entirely lost.

Open this in your browser "steam://nav/console".
Paste this into the console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154".
Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do.
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat

If you need a very basic UCE then follow this guide, there he tells you everything you need to know to get the most basic UCE, not completely undetectable but definitely works for our purposes.

Here is my CT table i am currently using, i have hotkeyed all the scripts to enable when the letter H is pressed, just attach CE to helldivers2.exe and press H (BEFORE GG HAS INITIALISED) then all scripts will run.

HellDivers 2.CT