Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by cHAOSfRED »

dante_huyvu wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:23 am
Whitebrant wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:33 pm
Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
Is there a way to rename sigils using this table, for example change health III+ into damage cap V+? I've tried changing sigil id value but it results in blank sigils with no effects.
the ID in the table is outdate if youre using patch 1.0.5 :(
All ID hexes still same and can be used on any version (1.0.3 till latest 1.0.5). To change sigil name, it has to be done on the moment it is obtained on that same session. Once saved and you quit the game, there is no interaction which trigger any save on sigil names.
------------
Just for information, anyone else asking "Why my change(s) on this XXXYYYZZZ part not saved" please read this post and understand regarding the procedure how the game saves changes
viewtopic.php?p=333338#p333338

The tldr is: You need to trigger a legit change on exactly that part first before modifying anything, at same session.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

soligen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soligen »

Can anyone explain how to do the item quantity editor? Do I need to put in a specific item I want to get somewhere or where I put the values in?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:42 am
dante_huyvu wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:23 am
Whitebrant wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:33 pm
The tldr is: You need to trigger a legit change on exactly that part first before modifying anything, at same session.
Or just use Medicine Seller's table which will "mark for save" and you don't need to do anything in-game.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

Izetta wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:30 am
Is there a way to disable the limit on the number of retries?
Some people have managed to freeze the number of repetitions which suddenly becomes infinite. I try to work on it, I manage to find the address of the repetitions but even freezing the number, it doesn't take effect.

Colonel Volgin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Colonel Volgin »

When you edit the quantity of Curio, the change takes place on screen, but Zathba knows how many you actually have. For instance, I was Folca, and had 11 Curio. I edited my Curio to be 99. I went to Seedhollow and saw Zathba and he said I had 11 Curio. I traded in my Curio. Then I opened up my menu and it said I had 88 Curio. I spoke to Zathba again and he said I had 0 Curio. I edited my Curio again to be 99 and spoke to him again, but he still said I had 0 Curio.

Sultanhoaxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
share sigil id please

Mirlmunir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mirlmunir »

Piou-Piou wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:59 am
d3ban wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:03 am
the quest repeat counter seems pretty easy to find. it's a 4byte value, although i didn't bother to check if it starts at 1 or 0. anyway i just searched for unknown initial value after the first repeat and just did the next scan with increased value by 1 every time the game loaded into the boss again until i found it and froze it
I tried, it doesn't work. I find the right value, I freeze it at 1 but it has no effect in the game. A table should be created for that
Any advancement for quest repeat ?

myriadmalice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myriadmalice »

i figured it out but couldnt see how to delete comment xD

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

myriadmalice wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:45 pm
i figured it out but couldnt see how to delete comment xD
xD At this stage there is no Trainer, no table or tip to freeze the 10 farmable quests. To my knowledge (which is not far from zero xD)

PittePat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PittePat »

VietKid wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:51 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:21 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:03 am

Anyone has any ideas why this wouldnt work? Could it be that Im not at endgame yet? I'm on chapter 6 at the moment.
It works for me since early chapters after you unlocked the level up sigil feature. My usual procedure is:
  • Level-up once and equip the sigil you want to edit => The editor should able to catch the pointer for sigil you want to edit
  • Edit the sigil to your preferences. If it is maxed up sigil like war elemental then nudge the level to "max level - 1"
  • De-equip the sigil then level up once again.
  • If needed, equip the sigil to other character.
Also, the Crabby sigil's level tracks the number of wee pincer in your inventory. So if you edited the wee pincer in your inventory to (over) 45, then it just maxed up there.
How do you edit wee pincers in your inventory
have the same question :) thanks a lot!

edit: already solved it ;) - had 6 => searched for 6, looted 1 => searched for 7, looted 1 => searched for 8 and edited the found values to 45.

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Few scripts from my private table:

No Mastery points lost upgrading
No Wrightstones lost
No Transmarvel lost
inf Repeat quest
Boss hp (Only when fighting 1 boss) + OHK
Dalia badges (Go trade menu)
Gold Badge Tickets
Wrightstone editor (Need to be in Medicine-Seller table!!!)

Medicine-Seller table: viewtopic.php?p=335874#p335874

Have fun.
Attachments
granblue_fantasy_relink.CT
(81.76 KiB) Downloaded 577 times

chlorine03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chlorine03 »

Can anyone try editing the Quests Cleared counter (the one above weapon used the most) in the Profile section? The one for specific characters can be edited by a novice but that one doesn't seem that simple, it doesn't follow the value used to track the trophy.

Sanaetgo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanaetgo »

chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:10 am
Can anyone try editing the Quests Cleared counter (the one above weapon used the most) in the Profile section? The one for specific characters can be edited by a novice but that one doesn't seem that simple, it doesn't follow the value used to track the trophy.
+1 for this i want to edit everything on the coop profile if possible

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:40 am
chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:10 am
+1 for this i want to edit everything on the coop profile if possible
As stated many, many times I'm this thread: No online related cheats here. Figure it out yourself, but it's not getting shared here.

AeriFyrein
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AeriFyrein »

Piou-Piou wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:41 am
Izetta wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:30 am
Is there a way to disable the limit on the number of retries?
Some people have managed to freeze the number of repetitions which suddenly becomes infinite. I try to work on it, I manage to find the address of the repetitions but even freezing the number, it doesn't take effect.
I am new to CE, but when I was working to find this address, there were quite a lot that coincided with the quest repeat value. Pretty sure I've found the correct one, at least the one that works properly for me.

Pointer should be: "granblue_fantasy_relink.exe"+06772160 with an offset of 4a0

Freezing that with any value not ending with 9 should let quests repeat indefinitely.