HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
banshee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by banshee »

daw00t3d wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:05 am
banshee wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:21 am
works in combination with memprocfs btw
Do you use the DMA cheat engine or did you use a script?
DMA CE, you cant use the script but manually entering addresses and messing with values yourself works fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

daw00t3d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daw00t3d »

banshee wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:29 am
daw00t3d wrote:
banshee wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:21 am
works in combination with memprocfs btw
DMA CE, you cant use the script but manually entering addresses and messing with values yourself works fine.
Yeah I used the DMA CE too to scan for aob. Did you find a way to change samples with DMA CE? The scan memory scan is so slow...I can't find the samples in helldivers2.exe or game.dll and scanning the whole memory is soooo damn long.

daim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by daim »

BlaireLeingod wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:00 am
nat20 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:17 pm
daim wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:41 pm

Both methods work, pick one and go for it.
Thank you I did it for the common samples where there were a few addresses and changing 1 by 1 individually they reset back to their original number, only working if you select all and change the values to desired. That being said im struggling finding the other samples rare/legendary address as people said that they are the same address but with an 8 for rare and C for legendary but Im not entirely sure if that's the case. Any tips for getting the other samples in an easy mission once you have the 5-10 addresses for common?

**Edit** It works just fine, trial and error was able to get rare and lege4ndary in an easy map. Just gotta scan the number that is on the ground and when picking up filter with 0 and then once you have a few addresses take all of them and change them to 500 the one that ends in 4 is your sample, copy that 2 times and replace 4 with 8 and C and for the 8 make the value 200 and for the C make it 100 and youre all done!
Sorry about this question but i cant seem to find another similar question, my "Common Sample's" memory address ends in C, so can anyone tell me what address i should replace "C" address with?

I've tried just manually just adding 4 levels down the memory editor but that is a bust.

Im not a programmer nor do i have any idea with actual memory syntax, so if anyone could help would be greatly appreciated.
If common sample ends with xxxxxxx2c, then rare should be xxxxxxx34 and super rare xxxxxxx38.
That means address goes up and not down.

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

Is your table giving some error or just not activating functions?
Because I don't have any errors, I just can't activate the functions.

BlaireLeingod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlaireLeingod »

daim wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:35 am
BlaireLeingod wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:00 am
nat20 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:17 pm

Thank you I did it for the common samples where there were a few addresses and changing 1 by 1 individually they reset back to their original number, only working if you select all and change the values to desired. That being said im struggling finding the other samples rare/legendary address as people said that they are the same address but with an 8 for rare and C for legendary but Im not entirely sure if that's the case. Any tips for getting the other samples in an easy mission once you have the 5-10 addresses for common?

**Edit** It works just fine, trial and error was able to get rare and lege4ndary in an easy map. Just gotta scan the number that is on the ground and when picking up filter with 0 and then once you have a few addresses take all of them and change them to 500 the one that ends in 4 is your sample, copy that 2 times and replace 4 with 8 and C and for the 8 make the value 200 and for the C make it 100 and youre all done!
Sorry about this question but i cant seem to find another similar question, my "Common Sample's" memory address ends in C, so can anyone tell me what address i should replace "C" address with?

I've tried just manually just adding 4 levels down the memory editor but that is a bust.

Im not a programmer nor do i have any idea with actual memory syntax, so if anyone could help would be greatly appreciated.
If common sample ends with xxxxxxx2c, then rare should be xxxxxxx34 and super rare xxxxxxx38.
That means address goes up and not down.
I meant to say move 4 and 8 steps down using the memory viewer, i didnt know how the counting went from C.

This answered my question, thank you very much.

banshee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by banshee »

daw00t3d wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:21 am
banshee wrote:
daw00t3d wrote:

Yeah I used the DMA CE too to scan for aob. Did you find a way to change samples with DMA CE? The scan memory scan is so slow...I can't find the samples in helldivers2.exe or game.dll and scanning the whole memory is soooo damn long.
restart the server if you're using isabellaflores

metick's version of ce "server" should work better since it was updated more recently and can probably use a newer version of memprocfs, but i couldnt get the binary to compile properly on vs22. maybe tomorrow i will attempt it again

n1ght935111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by n1ght935111 »

whenever I try to enable the options the CE just gets stuck and cannot enable the options even after adding the process (Helldivers 2). eventually leading CE to crash. Ang possible fixes for this issue.

Thank you

bagosea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bagosea »

can somebody please help me, how to use art money pro, i already activate the kernel mode and disable the driver, and i'm still cant find the game

daim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by daim »

bagosea wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:09 am
can somebody please help me, how to use art money pro, i already activate the kernel mode and disable the driver, and i'm still cant find the game
search for process with spyware detector.

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

I tried the 2 proposed tables, with the attachment of the automatic process, I tried to check the cases to activate but nothing happens, I think the guard launches well before the game

dark1024
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dark1024 »

banshee wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:39 am
daw00t3d wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:21 am
banshee wrote:

restart the server if you're using isabellaflores

metick's version of ce "server" should work better since it was updated more recently and can probably use a newer version of memprocfs, but i couldnt get the binary to compile properly on vs22. maybe tomorrow i will attempt it again
Same here, I´ve been trying to compile the plugin with V22 Enterprise, no luck, always get a bunch of link errors when compiling the plugin (Library seems ok now), I was even thinking on create a simple application and use the PCILeech library to modify the memory, anyway if you are able to compile the metick's
plugin can you let me know the settings?
Last edited by dark1024 on Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

q8despair
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Post by q8despair »

kazer59 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:40 am
Works for me its perfect, possible to add stamina/health? thanks you
was fun while it worked
Last edited by q8despair on Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

q8despair wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:01 pm
kazer59 wrote:
You just attached it and it simply worked? i cannot activate anything once the game is attached
Can you at least read previous posts before writing the same thing over and over again?

q8despair
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by q8despair »

VladossX wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:10 pm
q8despair wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:01 pm
kazer59 wrote:
You just attached it and it simply worked? i cannot activate anything once the game is attached
Can you at least read previous posts before writing the same thing over and over again?
I don't recall mentioning you or asking you.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

They've removed the parameter (finally). They're also manually mapping game.dll and marking it as protected memory. The only way to write to it now is with a kernel driver.

Also, I just want to point out, after I posted the --delay_gameguard_iniit, cuck happens had their trainer mysteriously start working again with a game guard bypass (X: Doubt). Now that the method I posted is patched, their trainer stopped working. 😱WHAT A SHOCKING CONCIDENCE!
Last edited by gir489 on Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.