z Rogue Tower

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Rogue Tower

Post by quang.billy.79 »

TTK_86 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:02 am
Thank you very much for the update cheat! 8-)
""all tower upgrade statsX2" - but I don't see (as it was before with your table) that the improvement increases the score by 2 points, now again by 1, as in vanilla. I click on the improvement 1 time and get 1 point of improvement.
By the way you write about rate of fire, I do not know improvement for rate of fire, so it is not clear what we are talking about.
Also, I thought you made it so that after the death of the bosses appeared 5 chests, it turns out that the number of chests is the same as in the vanilla game; just offered 5 cards instead of 3 (when opening a chest).

P.S. Anyway, I noticed that it's much easier to win with your new table. :)
You are welcome!

English is not my main language, so expect my communication to be unclear at times :D damage was the only stat that didn't get a x2 increase, because doubling the rate of fire pretty much does the same thing. I thought that if i add x2 damage as well, it would be way too OP.

There isn't a card improvement in the game, but i changed

Code: Select all

this.rps = 60f / this.rpm;
 to this.rps = 30f / this.rpm; 
in the code, so it should double the firerate.

Nope, i meant that the chests offer 5 choises instead of 3, i couldn't increase the number of chests, i'm sorry for not being clear what meant :P

Is it too easy to win? i could try to adjust some parameters to be less op. I noticed for instance that at max distance upgrades the ballistas get a range of 20 if they are at +3 hill :shock:
Sorry to bring this up again, but could you tell me some variables to change? I tried to edit the .dll file, and I extracted the code successfully, but I don't know which thing to change to get more gold from the monster, get more mana from some sources, or something like that

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1