Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by CoffeeKitty »

doomtrain2 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:48 pm
Could anyone elaborate a tutorial on how to access these hex codes when using memory view??

When I click on memory view on my Overmastery Slots, it doesn't show the window like the other guy here.

Show like this:

[Link]

I'm clueless on what to do to open the hex view to edit the "00 02" to maximize the Mastery.
Control b / right click the value/pointer - rewatch the video, i made sure to show myself doing that as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ajeon2018
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajeon2018 »

Does anyone have the Sigil ID for their Legit Stout Heart? I believe that changes the name of the sigil. I accidentally sold my legit Stout Heart sigils and would like to just cheat one back in, no 2nd trait, just normal stout heart.

Would greatly appreciate if someone would post the ID of their normal Stout Heart purchasable via Seiro Treasure Trade.

[edit] - nevermind, looked through the forum pages and found it!

Does anyone happen to have a script for changing wrightstones?

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

ajeon2018 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:49 am
Does anyone have the Sigil ID for their Legit Stout Heart? I believe that changes the name of the sigil. I accidentally sold my legit Stout Heart sigils and would like to just cheat one back in, no 2nd trait, just normal stout heart.

Would greatly appreciate if someone would post the ID of their normal Stout Heart purchasable via Seiro Treasure Trade.

[edit] - nevermind, looked through the forum pages and found it!

Does anyone happen to have a script for changing wrightstones?
No script yet, just some minor manual hex editing, it's not difficult since I know literally nothing about coding and managed to do it myself using someone's video they posted earlier in this forum, and someone more recent posted how to search for the wrightstone by scanning for AOB (Array of Bytes)

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:17 am
Onidurum wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:31 pm
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:10 pm

I would probably say no after testing shit ton of curio and transmarvel, stuot heart never go with any attack nor defends or support sigils, same with war elemental, those are stand alone, steady focus, on the other hand, do come with atk, and defends and spp, sigils, it give you stout heart to i think but only when u charging still i think
I can say that I made a War Elemental/ Supplementary Damage sigil and it stuck. I've been using it since the beginning of my playthrough and I am now at endgame now doing maniac difficulty at the moment. But yeah, a lot of combos just don't stick when you change them from what they are by default.
No he talking about LEGIT sigil, im not talking about it stick or not stick, because if you use cheat then you can custom made sigil but for legit from obtain only war elemental and supplementary don't drop together war elemental only a single sigil by itself if u obtain it LEGIT way
This is correct. I have also noticed that Stout Heart never drops as a secondary Trait to any other sigil, so I was just curious if it was possible to obtain it legitimately. I only edit the sigils to reduce the grind and gambling I have to do in this game to min max my setup, and I like to stay 100% legitimate with stats and attributes in case of a future ban.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Sorted out every weapons, sigils, traits and overmastery ID into a single excel file.

Done with the traits and overmastery. Need assistance with the weapon and sigil tabs.

pass: relinkid
Attachments
GBF v104 ID Hex List.zip
(42.54 KiB) Downloaded 1662 times

benjamin626
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by benjamin626 »

KingOf7s wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:03 am
Kojo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:56 am
Onidurum wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:31 pm

I can say that I made a War Elemental/ Supplementary Damage sigil and it stuck. I've been using it since the beginning of my playthrough and I am now at endgame now doing maniac difficulty at the moment. But yeah, a lot of combos just don't stick when you change them from what they are by default.
You can make anything and it will stick, there's no real validation happening to sigils right now, most likely changing old sigils fails because the game doesn't try to save items it already knew about.
Yes, anything can be made and stick after a save if you do the process right, and if you don't do the process right nothing will stick even if its something that definitely can show up naturally.

So far the only definite rules for naturally occurring dual-trait sigils is that there can't be two of the same category/color on one sigil; traits of a given category/color can only show up as the secondary trait for a "preceding" category/color (Basic Stats/Grey > Attack/Orange > Defense/Blue > Support/Pink > Special/Purple); War Elemental, status resistance traits, Support, and Special traits are never the primary trait; and traits from curios are never the secondary trait. The exception to these are the character-specific sigils that seem to be able to have any non-curio trait as the secondary despite the primary trait being categorized as Special, and the ATK trait that can show up on Attack sigils despite being a Basic Stat.

There may be more outside of these rules, such as I've seen Stamina as the secondary trait on Basic Stat sigils far more often than any other Attack trait, the status resistance traits seem to be much more common as secondaries then the other Defense traits, and I've not gotten any Aegis as the secondary on Tyranny but have on every other Attack sigil so that might be a unique restriction if not just my bad luck.
Have you ever seen Unstoppable appear as a secondary trait? I'm guessing no? It can only be a primary trait, but can be a + with any pink/purple as a secondary?

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:51 am
Sorted out every weapons, sigils, traits and overmastery ID into a single excel file.

Done with the traits and overmastery. Need assistance with the weapon and sigil tabs.

[Link]

I have most of the Sigils here.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>86</ID>
      <Description>"Money Pointer?"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : granblue_fantasy_relink.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2024-02-01
  Author : zachw

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Money_Scan,granblue_fantasy_relink.exe,45 8B 76 30 48 8B 73 38) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,Money_Scan)
globalalloc(MoneyScan,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
push rax
lea rax,[r14+30]
mov [MoneyScan],rax
pop rax
code:
  mov r14d,[r14+30]
  mov rsi,[rbx+38]
  jmp return

Money_Scan:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(Money_Scan)

[DISABLE]

Money_Scan:
  db 45 8B 76 30 48 8B 73 38

unregistersymbol(Money_Scan)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(MoneyScan)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253047

granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253024: 41 54                             - push r12
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253026: 56                                - push rsi
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253027: 57                                - push rdi
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253028: 53                                - push rbx
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253029: 48 83 EC 58                       - sub rsp,58
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+325302D: 49 89 CF                          - mov r15,rcx
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253030: 4C 8B 35 D9 C0 51 03              - mov r14,[granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+676F110]
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253037: 4C 8B A1 78 01 00 00              - mov r12,[rcx+00000178]
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+325303E: 4D 85 E4                          - test r12,r12
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253041: 0F 84 E4 00 00 00                 - je granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+325312B
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253047: 45 8B 46 30                       - mov r8d,[r14+30]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+325304B: 44 89 C1                          - mov ecx,r8d
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+325304E: F7 D9                             - neg ecx
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253050: 41 0F 48 C8                       - cmovs ecx,r8d
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253054: 48 8D 5C 24 4D                    - lea rbx,[rsp+4D]
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253059: 83 F9 64                          - cmp ecx,64
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+325305C: 72 51                             - jb granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+32530AF
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+325305E: 48 8D 35 7B 53 C1 01              - lea rsi,[granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+4E683E0]
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253065: 66 66 2E 0F 1F 84 00 00 00 00 00  - nop word ptr cs:[rax+rax+00000000]
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253070: 89 CA                             - mov edx,ecx
granblue_fantasy_relink.exe+3253072: 48 69 D2 1F 85 EB 51              - imul rdx,rdx,51EB851F
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>87</ID>
          <Description>"Rupey"</Description>
          <LastState Value="38622" RealAddress="487E19B0C30"/>
          <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>MoneyScan</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
I "updated" the update 4 money pointer by zachillos you need to activate the cheat and "update your" money for it to work though

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

This is unrelated to most of the topics discussed here but this game has really pulled me in. I have played from the beginning all the way through proud difficulty with Io and Rackam and I want to start a third character. Any recommendations? I just love building different characters and discovering the varying playstyles.

MaraThighIsSov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaraThighIsSov »

Onidurum wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:56 am
This is unrelated to most of the topics discussed here but this game has really pulled me in. I have played from the beginning all the way through proud difficulty with Io and Rackam and I want to start a third character. Any recommendations? I just love building different characters and discovering the varying playstyles.
Narmaya are my favourite, she have fast atk spd and fun to play with.

rayonixez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayonixez »

is there a way to fix the trophy progress? I check my anima progress it show -21661/100

Auroran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Auroran »

Can someone post about sigil editing every time I try it keeps resets when I relog into the game

grodin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grodin »

KingOf7s wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:03 am
There may be more outside of these rules, such as I've seen Stamina as the secondary trait on Basic Stat sigils far more often than any other Attack trait, the status resistance traits seem to be much more common as secondaries then the other Defense traits, and I've not gotten any Aegis as the secondary on Tyranny but have on every other Attack sigil so that might be a unique restriction if not just my bad luck.
Tyranny V+ with Aegis as a secondary does exist. It was one of my very first V+ sigils, I have never edited Tyranny before and it's at the bottom of my inventory hundreds of sigils below my first edited one (copies of War Elemental, I only started editing after I found one), standing amidst a bunch of crappy normal V and V+ sigils sorted by newest first. It's also the only one I have looking at all my Tyranny V+ sorted so it must just be insanely rare.

The other rules seem to be true but I am curious if a Curio exclusive plus sigil can roll another Curio exclusive as a secondary.
Last edited by grodin on Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Kojo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:09 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:51 am

[Link]

I have most of the Sigils here.
Thank you for the support. Just a warning based on the sheet combined, I discovered that some sigils could have multiple different IDs. For example, both "36 B8 EB D4" and "3C 98 85 6C" would resulted Stronghold V+. Other example is "02 3F B2 B5" and "38 E8 2E E9" resulted with Health V+

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

6E 67 38 44
Never saw something like this in-game. Corrupted sigil decreasing your trait in exchange for higher level of other trait(s) ??
Last edited by cHAOSfRED on Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.