Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fear1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Fear1337 »

Anyone have the time to make a quick recording on editing Wrightstones?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

doomtrain2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doomtrain2 »

Could anyone elaborate a tutorial on how to access these hex codes when using memory view??

When I click on memory view on my Overmastery Slots, it doesn't show the window like the other guy here.

Show like this:

[Link]

I'm clueless on what to do to open the hex view to edit the "00 02" to maximize the Mastery.

thatasian23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatasian23 »

Fear1337 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:33 pm
I know of a way, not necessarily the fastest or most efficient way but I know of one. This works best when you have very little stones on you, I have like 2k+ stones so it's harder for me.

First, you pick a stone, 3 traits preferably. Then, you need to get the trait code for one or more of them, the more codes you know, the easier (or just have only 3-5 stones on you).

For example, you got a stone with crit rate for main stat, the ID for crit rate is 9B A1 78 8D. You don't know the ID for the other two traits, but it's a 7/4/3 stone.

Now, you search an array of bytes

9B A1 78 8D 07 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX 04 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX 03

This should search every crit stone with 7 levels of crit rate, 4 levels and 3 levels of two other traits. If you got only 1 result, then it's your stone, then you can view the address and change as required. If it shows more than one result, then you have multiple stones that fits the criteria.

The first 4 pairs are the ID of the trait, the first pair in the next 4 is for the level, and so forth for the next 2 sets.

Again, you'll want the IDs of the traits you want to edit into it. You can check what they are using the sigil edit function and preview a sigil to get the code. I hope this gives you a start.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

Jempai wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:39 pm
Is it possible for Stout Heart to be added as a Trait 2 legitimately? I'm trying to get a legit loadout
I would probably say no after testing shit ton of curio and transmarvel, stuot heart never go with any attack nor defends or support sigils, same with war elemental, those are stand alone, steady focus, on the other hand, do come with atk, and defends and spp, sigils, it give you stout heart to i think but only when u charging still i think

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:10 pm
Jempai wrote:
Is it possible for Stout Heart to be added as a Trait 2 legitimately? I'm trying to get a legit loadout
I would probably say no after testing shit ton of curio and transmarvel, stuot heart never go with any attack nor defends or support sigils, same with war elemental, those are stand alone, steady focus, on the other hand, do come with atk, and defends and spp, sigils, it give you stout heart to i think but only when u charging still i think
I can say that I made a War Elemental/ Supplementary Damage sigil and it stuck. I've been using it since the beginning of my playthrough and I am now at endgame now doing maniac difficulty at the moment. But yeah, a lot of combos just don't stick when you change them from what they are by default.

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

Onidurum wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:31 pm
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Jempai wrote:
I can say that I made a War Elemental/ Supplementary Damage sigil and it stuck. I've been using it since the beginning of my playthrough and I am now at endgame doing maniac difficulty at the moment. But yeah, a lot of combos just don't stick when you change them from what they are by default.

Fear1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fear1337 »

thatasian23 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:05 pm
Fear1337 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:33 pm
I know of a way, not necessarily the fastest or most efficient way but I know of one. This works best when you have very little stones on you, I have like 2k+ stones so it's harder for me.

First, you pick a stone, 3 traits preferably. Then, you need to get the trait code for one or more of them, the more codes you know, the easier (or just have only 3-5 stones on you).

For example, you got a stone with crit rate for main stat, the ID for crit rate is 9B A1 78 8D. You don't know the ID for the other two traits, but it's a 7/4/3 stone.

Now, you search an array of bytes

9B A1 78 8D 07 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX 04 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX 03

This should search every crit stone with 7 levels of crit rate, 4 levels and 3 levels of two other traits. If you got only 1 result, then it's your stone, then you can view the address and change as required. If it shows more than one result, then you have multiple stones that fits the criteria.

The first 4 pairs are the ID of the trait, the first pair in the next 4 is for the level, and so forth for the next 2 sets.

Again, you'll want the IDs of the traits you want to edit into it. You can check what they are using the sigil edit function and preview a sigil to get the code. I hope this gives you a start.
This worked perfectly, thank you.

CatAttack123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CatAttack123 »

So I'm trying to figure this out and accidentally changed the address instead of the value and now it looks like this and I'm not sure how to fix it. Any help is appreciated.

pointerAlloc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pointerAlloc »

Sigil from 15 maxed ascension weapons:

Natural Defenses
Effect:

DMG taken by all status ailments -30%
Effect duration of all status ailments -30%

ID: 4F 4D C8 F2
Trait 1: E0 65 AD 0E
Trait 2: B0 E0 7A 88 (empty)

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

pointerAlloc wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:30 am

Natural Defenses
Effect:

What category is the sigil under?

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

Onidurum wrote:
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Jempai wrote:
I can say that I made a War Elemental/ Supplementary Damage sigil and it stuck. I've been using it since the beginning of my playthrough and I am now at endgame now doing maniac difficulty at the moment. But yeah, a lot of combos just don't stick when you change them from what they are by default.
You can make anything and it will stick, there's no real validation happening to sigils right now, most likely changing old sigils fails because the game doesn't try to save items it already knew about.

effret456
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by effret456 »

Yeah i noticed messing around with sigils they dont seem to stick

pointerAlloc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pointerAlloc »

Kojo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:54 am
pointerAlloc wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:30 am

Natural Defenses
Effect:

What category is the sigil under?
If it doesn't have a roman numeral after it, you can use a vendor bought sigil (not a V+).

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

Kojo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:56 am
Onidurum wrote:
nhoxsahaki wrote:

You can make anything and it will stick, there's no real validation happening to sigils right now, most likely changing old sigils fails because the game doesn't try to save items it already knew about.
Yes, anything can be made and stick after a save if you do the process right, and if you don't do the process right nothing will stick even if its something that definitely can show up naturally.

So far the only definite rules for naturally occurring dual-trait sigils is that there can't be two of the same category/color on one sigil; traits of a given category/color can only show up as the secondary trait for a "preceding" category/color (Basic Stats/Grey > Attack/Orange > Defense/Blue > Support/Pink > Special/Purple); War Elemental, status resistance traits, Support, and Special traits are never the primary trait; and traits from curios are never the secondary trait. The exception to these are the character-specific sigils that seem to be able to have any non-curio trait as the secondary despite the primary trait being categorized as Special, and the ATK trait that can show up on Attack sigils despite being a Basic Stat.

There may be more outside of these rules, such as I've seen Stamina as the secondary trait on Basic Stat sigils far more often than any other Attack trait, the status resistance traits seem to be much more common as secondaries then the other Defense traits, and I've not gotten any Aegis as the secondary on Tyranny but have on every other Attack sigil so that might be a unique restriction if not just my bad luck.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

Onidurum wrote:
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Jempai wrote:
No he talking about LEGIT sigil, im not talking about it stick or not stick, because if you use cheat then you can custom made sigil but for legit from obtain only war elemental and supplementary don't drop together war elemental only a single sigil by itself if u obtain it LEGIT way