Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Post by MisterE1995 »

adamg11 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:36 am
does not work on version 1.02
it would be useful to create equipment for free
It does, if its not then its likely wrong version or you are doing something wrong and must have not followed the instructions

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

MisterE1995 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:26 am
adamg11 wrote:
It does, if its not then its likely wrong version or you are doing something wrong and must have not followed the instructions
ok, it works somehow, thanks arap.
But this still does not allow you to create weapons or armor

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

adamg11 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:48 pm
MisterE1995 wrote:
adamg11 wrote:
Yeah but this table wasn't designed for that in the first place and getting materials is honestly quite easy for me personally. You can alway look up a guide if you need but the game pretty much tells you what you need and where to get them. Plus you can just dump all of it in your stash to make room for stuff you collect, then just bring them out when it's time to craft

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

blackpanda wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:16 am
Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)
Made on the Ubisoft Connect version, (not sure about others, in theory it should)

Features
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Energy
- Infinite Craft | Ammo | Pickups | Clan | Skill | etc | (not everything & fixed value of 900)
- Clan Favours (allows editing of favours and prices)

I do not promise updates
I do not answer questions
I do not take feature requests
Learned a lot from: Akira | SunBeam | DarkByte | Panraven.
thx for your work i wanted to send you a pm but seems like you have them disabled since i wanted to ask you if there is a way to support you and show some appreciation with like paypal or someting?

As5PowZed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by As5PowZed »

Anyone able to get running speed hack working? I found these code

and speed1 (in the picture) writes to X,Y,Z velocity memory location (confirmed by locking it and not able to move toward certain direction). was able to make a crappy speedhack that can only be activated by jumping/being in the air, and it is janky as hell.

It seems like 1.05 multiplier is really fast. I did not increase the speed of the Z axis (the 2nd float):
dd (float)X (float)Z (float)Y (float)not sure what this is

Also did the same for 0F 11 80 B0 00 00 00 80

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(INJECT,afop.exe,44 0F 11 9F B0 00 00 00 75) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

alloc(speedmulti,16,INJECT)
speedmulti:
dd (float)1.05  (float)1  (float)1.05  (float)1

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mulps xmm11, [speedmulti]

code:
  movups [rdi+000000B0],xmm11
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

fivemoley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivemoley »

MisterE1995 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:11 pm
adamg11 wrote:
MisterE1995 wrote:

Yeah but this table wasn't designed for that in the first place and getting materials is honestly quite easy for me personally. You can alway look up a guide if you need but the game pretty much tells you what you need and where to get them. Plus you can just dump all of it in your stash to make room for stuff you collect, then just bring them out when it's time to craft
[Link]

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

fivemoley wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:19 pm
MisterE1995 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:11 pm
adamg11 wrote:

[Link]
Oh hell yes new update <3 I'll try it later

Edit while the table has been updated I am not sure how the "pickups" Work soo yeah :p
Last edited by MisterE1995 on Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honk!!!!
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Honk!!!! »

what about Satare Beards, possible to add?

m00npie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by m00npie »

Do you think there's a way to expand the max stash amount? I'm gathering more than I can store

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

m00npie wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:19 pm
Do you think there's a way to expand the max stash amount? I'm gathering more than I can store
Not possible and doing so may break your game. From what I read in other forums. The game also pretty much emphasises to collect and keep the things you only need

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

Could someone explain to me like I'm a 5 year old how to get the Crafting and Clan Favor stuff to work? Crafting doesn't stop materials from being used and doesn't give me materials except for when crafting ammo. Whenever I edit clan favor amount or price then purchase something I never receive what I bought and the item just has a loading icon over it. I had this problem with the version posted here and with the version on buymeacoffee, because I bought it hoping it would then work

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

Gaibaa wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:08 pm
Could someone explain to me like I'm a 5 year old how to get the Crafting and Clan Favor stuff to work? Crafting doesn't stop materials from being used and doesn't give me materials except for when crafting ammo. Whenever I edit clan favor amount or price then purchase something I never receive what I bought and the item just has a loading icon over it. I had this problem with the version posted here and with the version on buymeacoffee, because I bought it hoping it would then work
Look a few post up but easiest way is to first determine what's your clan favour by using the clan favour option then edit the amount on the resource option once you have the amount. Option 2 as blackpanda has mentioned is just to change the item price to zero.

Lastly crafting override at least for me only affects my bow ammunition crafts

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

MisterE1995 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:50 pm
Gaibaa wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:08 pm
Look a few post up but easiest way is to first determine what's your clan favour by using the clan favour option then edit the amount on the resource option once you have the amount. Option 2 as blackpanda has mentioned is just to change the item price to zero.

Lastly crafting override at least for me only affects my bow ammunition crafts
I did the clan favor stuff as mentioned but when I try to buy stuff with the edited favor or price nothing gets added to my inventory and the item I tried to buy has a ... loading symbol on it

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

The fearlessrevolution trainer has been updated and now can increase or decrease your amount of clan favor at will. About the only thing it can't do that this one can is give materials when crafting ammo

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hi! Does anyone know how the "Crafting (override)" option of the menu (pro version) works? I though we could use the option to craft items even if you don't have the materials but it doesn't let me :-(

Thanks