z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sandman12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Sandman12 »

Does any one know how to add a Vulnerability? i.e
AddBoostsToPlayer("Vulnerability(Slashing,Vulnerable)") or somthing to this effect obviously that didn't work so.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

SkyeRequiem wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:22 pm
Hey I know it's been mentioned before, but is there any chance of fixing the force level up on save command? Or anybody who could give me pointers on trying to figure out how to do it myself? While I know it's somewhat borked compared to doing this in other ways, it has some useful functionality as a command that would be painful to replicate through mods as far as I know.
You can achieve anything if you invest enough time, so it is surely doable if you know assembler and are able to get version where it worked, deep dive in code, find dependencies, get the latest version, deep dive in the code and find the same or similar dependencies ;).

Use XP instead and/or utilize level/XP tables.

SkyeRequiem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkyeRequiem »

sanitka wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:38 am
SkyeRequiem wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:22 pm
Hey I know it's been mentioned before, but is there any chance of fixing the force level up on save command? Or anybody who could give me pointers on trying to figure out how to do it myself? While I know it's somewhat borked compared to doing this in other ways, it has some useful functionality as a command that would be painful to replicate through mods as far as I know.
You can achieve anything if you invest enough time, so it is surely doable if you know assembler and are able to get version where it worked, deep dive in code, find dependencies, get the latest version, deep dive in the code and find the same or similar dependencies ;).

Use XP instead and/or utilize level/XP tables.
Well looking at the script it seems like the injection point for the command is no longer pointing at the correct location in the code. But yeah, I guess I should start looking into a way to do what I wanted (level multiple classes for a character together) with mods instead.

Nova782
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nova782 »

Is there an easy way to increase action and bonus action points?

tysxych
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tysxych »

May I ask how this effect was achieved?
“WYR_Circus_TeleportBoots”
It seems like an ordinary MistyStep in the Armor file.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

tysxych wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:41 am
May I ask how this effect was achieved?
“WYR_Circus_TeleportBoots”
It seems like an ordinary MistyStep in the Armor file.
This is not BG3 support or BG3 development forum, such a question has to be asked there.
We use and improve things not elaborate why the author did or did not that.

good luck

Ganz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ganz »

Hi, good day. Is there a way to retrieve a script I made inside the item spawner in console-register commands? I have been previously played bg3 patch 3 and have used CE table #10, I recently upgraded to patch 4, and now I can't open the console commands of the pre-4 table, I have the current post-4 ce table, but I want to retrieve the scripts I made from the pre-4 table, to port into the post-4. If there is a way, how can I do that?

BigRedDog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigRedDog »

Is there anyway to increase the number of spells learned on a level up? I'm using some mods that add spells but no scrolls, so I want to learn all of them on the level-up screen. If any mod does this as well that works.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Ganz wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:04 pm
Hi, good day. Is there a way to retrieve a script I made inside the item spawner in console-register commands? I have been previously played bg3 patch 3 and have used CE table #10, I recently upgraded to patch 4, and now I can't open the console commands of the pre-4 table, I have the current post-4 ce table, but I want to retrieve the scripts I made from the pre-4 table, to port into the post-4. If there is a way, how can I do that?
Learn CE usage basics before asking ;).

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

BigRedDog wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:31 pm
Is there anyway to increase the number of spells learned on a level up? I'm using some mods that add spells but no scrolls, so I want to learn all of them on the level-up screen. If any mod does this as well that works.
If mods and console does not work for you then no.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Is there an ID list for all passives? I've had trouble trying to find one with every passive in the game.....

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:38 pm
Is there an ID list for all passives? I've had trouble trying to find one with every passive in the game.....
no, but there is plenty of other reasource for example on the very first page. ;)

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:54 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
no, but there is plenty of other reasource for example on the very first page. ;)
Draconic bloodline passives specificaly.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:00 am
sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:54 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
no, but there is plenty of other resources for example on the very first page. ;)
Draconic bloodline passives specifically which aren't found in the resources on the first page......

Nova782
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nova782 »

Anybody know why the "Force a Level Up When You Save" script isn't working anymore?