z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by sanitka »

ferrus_aub wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:07 am
Hi,

Can you tell me the new UUID for the following book: Orpheus, Prince of the Comet, Part Two: Sacrifice ?

As suggested by the other I have installed the Cheat Engine to spawn the item directly. The problem is the suggested UUID for the second book of orpheus was 4dbaf850-49ff-4e41-adc2-7054e416c960 which doesn't work anymore. I suspect it is changed after the patches.

Thanks
no, please try at least read couple of posts there
there is plenty of UUID databases and none has all the data in her/his head, so please search

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

zch wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:09 pm
sanitka wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:39 pm
zch wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:27 pm
Bump
Does anyone know attribute name to add lifesteal to a currently equipped weapon.
Example weapon:
Shattered Flail uid: 8a527abd-a2ff-4267-a067-d26bdf6742ee
on that weapon, life steal passive is called Yeenoghu's Gift
Sword of Chaos also has lifesteal. uid e76b0896-dc70-4fb9-b202-cf5efc2de15a

Please note that I am a newbie when it comes to this.

I do have some experience coding and scripting, but I didn't do anything remotely similar for living
in nearly 20 years.

Pointing me to a resource where I could find lifesteal passive by checking the item database and giving me
some tips is also acceptable.

Also, is it possible to attach "Thrown" property to a weapon that by default isn't thrown?

Thanks so much in advance.
Plz search there is a ton of UUID databases - either in this "forum" or the net. :)
good luck
I've seached for over 3 hours - nada, no reference to life steal, except this one

Passive from the sword of chaos:

`MAG_Sarevok_OfChaos_Greatsword_Leeching_Passive`
However, trying to add it either to player or equipped weapon has no result.

Any help is welcome!

EDIT: Shattered flail has this passive attached to it, but again no joy

`PLA_ConflictedFlind_Flail_Broken_Passive`
what about this one :P
MAG_LifeStealingCritical_Passive

SenseiDakara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SenseiDakara »

Would it be possible to also add items from the Basket Full of Equipment mod? I tried grabbing the UUID using the table and using the item spawner but it didn't work

doobiedoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doobiedoo »

Is anyone else successfully using the current bg3commander? i keep getting Divide by 0 errors when i attempt to open up the form.

EDIT - i got it to work using BG3form, not the bg3Commander option in the drop-down... also i could not use the EvenLess scripted launcher for the form. still: BG3FORM worked.

ugzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ugzz »

So when patch 4 hit one of the first semi-working downloadable tables was one edited one by HenryEx. That table doesn't require the load of a save like the OP Zanzer table does. It's also formatted differently and I personally find it a bit easier to navigate and use.. however, the game seems more prone to crashing while using it, even if you aren't really doing much with it. Anyone know what table it's based on (or if it's just based on Zanzers, it's edited and changed quite a bit, so im trying to find if whomever did that releases) and if there's an updated version?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

zch wrote:
sanitka wrote:
zch wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:27 pm
Bump
Does anyone know attribute name to add lifesteal to a currently equipped weapon.
Example weapon:
Shattered Flail uid: 8a527abd-a2ff-4267-a067-d26bdf6742ee
on that weapon, life steal passive is called Yeenoghu's Gift
Sword of Chaos also has lifesteal. uid e76b0896-dc70-4fb9-b202-cf5efc2de15a

Please note that I am a newbie when it comes to this.

I do have some experience coding and scripting, but I didn't do anything remotely similar for living
in nearly 20 years.

Pointing me to a resource where I could find lifesteal passive by checking the item database and giving me
some tips is also acceptable.

Also, is it possible to attach "Thrown" property to a weapon that by default isn't thrown?

Thanks so much in advance.
Plz search there is a ton of UUID databases - either in this "forum" or the net. :)
good luck
I've seached for over 3 hours - nada, no reference to life steal, except this one

Any help is welcome!

Where can I find a uuid list with all the passives?

rogerius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rogerius »

It seems that "Force a Level Up When You Save" cannot work anymore.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

rogerius wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:01 am
It seems that "Force a Level Up When You Save" cannot work anymore.
really ? what about to read and find out that you are million seventh to notice and report it ? ;P

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:12 pm
Updated:
Character Ability Points Invested
Unlimited Prepared Spells
Character ability points invested doesn't work.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

ugzz wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 am
So when patch 4 hit one of the first semi-working downloadable tables was one edited one by HenryEx. That table doesn't require the load of a save like the OP Zanzer table does. It's also formatted differently and I personally find it a bit easier to navigate and use.. however, the game seems more prone to crashing while using it, even if you aren't really doing much with it. Anyone know what table it's based on (or if it's just based on Zanzers, it's edited and changed quite a bit, so im trying to find if whomever did that releases) and if there's an updated version?
Was it a table that every passive you could permanently add individually? If it's that table, I would also like to find an updated version.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

ugzz wrote:
Is there any reason why you don't ask HenryEx in a message instead of hoping that he reads all BG3 posts ? ;)

ugzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ugzz »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:34 pm
ugzz wrote:
Is there any reason why you don't ask HenryEx in a message instead of hoping that he reads all BG3 posts ? ;)
Yeah, i was hoping maybe folks would chime in with alternate tables in general, i've tried a bunch of searches but most leads just come back here.
But sure, PMing isnt a bad call. :)

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:51 am
zch wrote:
sanitka wrote:

good luck

Any help is welcome!

Where can I find a uuid list with all the passives?
Here you should be able to find pretty much any reference of that type. Enjoy
Spoiler
[Link]

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:29 pm
zch wrote:
sanitka wrote:

good luck

Any help is welcome!

what about this one :P
MAG_LifeStealingCritical_Passive
I got it in my notes, but that one works only off of crits, thanks for the thought tho.

ferrus_aub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ferrus_aub »

LibertusRex wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:15 am
ferrus_aub wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:07 am
Hi,

Can you tell me the new UUID for the following book: Orpheus, Prince of the Comet, Part Two: Sacrifice ?

As suggested by the other I have installed the Cheat Engine to spawn the item directly. The problem is the suggested UUID for the second book of orpheus was 4dbaf850-49ff-4e41-adc2-7054e416c960 which doesn't work anymore. I suspect it is changed after the patches.

Thanks
Try this: viewtopic.php?p=322676#p322676
Hi, I am actually using that one. I also tried with the others too. Could you help me for finding the new UUID? Because I am able to spawn other items with no problem. The UUID is not there in the list at the original poster.