My Time at Sandrock

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BSWoolfe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: My Time at Sandrock

Post by BSWoolfe »

lmrlmax wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:30 pm
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Maybe work for new update.
As always backup your save games and save frequently.
Feature
Good afternoon! Thanks for the table! Tell me, do you have it for the steam or epic version? I use an epic-based build with a multiplayer fix, and this table doesn't work for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

liledition
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liledition »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:07 am
Try to use TimeModule while in inventory menu and you can turn on TimeModule all of the time. If you want to deactivate it, deactivate while in inventory menu. hope it work.

That worked. But now I am having problem that after some time save no longer working. Quick save do nothing and normal save will make game stuck on save screen with infinite. But I am not sure if that is table problem or game is just bugged.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

BSWoolfe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:06 pm
Good afternoon! Thanks for the table! Tell me, do you have it for the steam or epic version? I use an epic-based build with a multiplayer fix, and this table doesn't work for me.
It's for steam version, so for epic version, like you said, i think it will not work, sorry about that.
liledition wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:16 am
That worked. But now I am having problem that after some time save no longer working. Quick save do nothing and normal save will make game stuck on save screen with infinite. But I am not sure if that is table problem or game is just bugged.
What version of game are you play? my version is 4.1.1.103090 and it's still work.
Try this step: Go to Inventory > Activate TimeModule > Out of Inventory Menu > Time Value Appear > Go to Inventory Menu > Change Time Scale.
But for me: Go to Inventory > Activate TimeModule > Out of Inventory Menu > Change Time Scale, it's still work and I can save game.
Activate script 1 by 1, don't activate 2 / all script at the same time.

liledition
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liledition »

lmrlmax wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:06 am
What version of game are you play? my version is 4.1.1.103090 and it's still work.
Try this step: Go to Inventory > Activate TimeModule > Out of Inventory Menu > Time Value Appear > Go to Inventory Menu > Change Time Scale.
But for me: Go to Inventory > Activate TimeModule > Out of Inventory Menu > Change Time Scale, it's still work and I can save game.
Activate script 1 by 1, don't activate 2 / all script at the same time.
What I meant is that table is working but at some time (idk if it is random or something in game is problem) but just now as i played during first sandstorm I was spamming quicksave every few minutes and after is stopped working again I found out that if I try to quicksave when save is no longer working it deletes my last quicksave and does not create new one. Table work at that point perfectly as long as I change things from first page of inventory so my guess is that it is a game problem.

BSWoolfe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BSWoolfe »

lmrlmax wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:06 am
BSWoolfe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:06 pm
It's for steam version, so for epic version, like you said, i think it will not work, sorry about that.

Steam license, multiplayer mode. Current stats - error "not all results found"/ Player and workshop data - same. What i am doing wrong?!

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

BSWoolfe wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:46 am
Steam license, multiplayer mode. Current stats - error "not all results found"/ Player and workshop data - same. What i am doing wrong?!
It's for singleplayer mode, so i don't know if it work for multiplayer mode. If you want for multiplayer mode, you can wait for other user table / trainer or you can use mod in nexus.

BSWoolfe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BSWoolfe »

lmrlmax wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:19 pm
BSWoolfe wrote:
It's for singleplayer mode, so i don't know if it work for multiplayer mode. If you want for multiplayer mode, you can wait for other user table / trainer or you can use mod in nexus.
Thank you!

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

BSWoolfe wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:22 pm
lmrlmax wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:19 pm
BSWoolfe wrote:
Thank you!
No tables, trainers or mods currently work in co-op. It uses a completely different exe. You can't even launch it with BepInEx installed or it errors at the main menu. Maybe someone will find a workaround eventually.

Flipah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipah »

any news on co op cheats? thank you <3

nonpareilio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nonpareilio »

Does anyone have any idea how to add festival/competition/commission tokens?

king_zahard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by king_zahard »

any update for version 1.2.1.3 build 13376626?

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

lmrlmax wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:30 pm
*Still work for latest game version.
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Maybe work for new update.
As always backup your save games and save frequently.
Feature
please update