Sword Art Online Lost Song (2.10/Steam)(Especially Weapon Code)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Sword Art Online Lost Song (2.10/Steam)(Especially Weapon Code)

Post by xmydl »

Hello there. Thank you for reading this. If you find any questions or have any feedback please post right below the thread. I will be really appreciated if you find this thread useful in any reason.

Let's go straight into the topic. Thanks to user kemenner&TheByteSize we're now having almost all the function we may have in this game. I have to state that what I posted here is only the part I added. If you want use these cheats as well as user kemenner&TheByteSize's cheats together, follow these steps:
1. Download all the cheats.
2. Open them in Cheat Engine, when it asked for "Do you want to merge?" choose YES.
3. Put all your cheats in order. Click the third button on top left wich shows Save Your Current Data, then save as .CT or anything you wish.
4. Enjoy your cheats next time opening the CT file!

What I've added:
CurrentItem: Go to your home(where you can save your gameplay), find storage, open it and choose Warehouse Stock(the third as well as the last option in the dropdown list). Activate this cheat and you will find all the valuable data for the weapon. More accurate imformation below. Notice this only works for weapons. I could have made one adjust for all kinds of items but I somehow found meaningless to do so. Give me your feedback if you want me to add it on.
CurrrentCustom: Open your profile(hit ESC or Start on console). Or go anywhere you can change you and your teammates' equipments. Choose Armour as well as your custom. Activate the cheat, move your cursor to select the Custom, you will find your Custom's ID(8 bytes/64 bit data).
MoneyMax: Activate it and you will get the largest amount of money/Yuld as soon as you earn/consump it.
MaxAllProficiency: Activate it and you will get the largest amount of Proficiency/Skill Level/Level after you use them.
MaxMaterial: Activate it and you will get the largest amount of the Material you are using or earning. Item's largest amount vary from each of them.
XYZCoordinates: Activate to show X, Y and Z.
AlwaysShowWings: Activate to always show wings.
AerialMode: Stay Flying!
UnlockAerialAfterReached: You can still go flying and do everything you want even if reached the height limits.
EscNoStop: No more esc menus while returning your desktop.
Invisible: Go Invisible(Not Meaningful though)!
NoClip: Walk through walls of limits. Don't need to open UnlockAerialAfterReached while using it.

Thank you for your reading. I will explain the weapon code below.

(Notice. Some of the annotation of the cheat was deleted but not on purpose. It's just easier for me editing.)

Update1: Added XYZ Coordinates, Always Show Wings and No Height Restrict Test.
Update2: Added AerialMode, UnlockAerialAfterReached, EscNoStop, Invisible, NoClip. Delete testing codes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Upload(update2).CT
(22.92 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Upload(update1).CT
(21.35 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Last edited by xmydl on Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online Lost Song (2.10/Steam)(Especially Weapon Code)

Post by xmydl »

Let's talk about the weapon code.
In general, it looks something like this(in memory).

0s 0s WeaponID numbers? Amount "Rank"&Effect 0s 0s Character numbers? 2E701 0s
00000000 00000000 1397D99D 00000187 00000001 83AC8CD7 00000000 00000000 1BF273A8 00000187 0002E701 00000000

Each weapon has 48 bytes, which is 12 gorup if you show them as 4 bytes Hex. Each of their meaning is, 0 for start, 0 for the second position, WeaponID for the third position, numbers? for the 4th position, Amount for the 5th position, "Rank"&Effects for the 6th position, 0s for the 7th position, 0s for the 8th position, Character who equip it for the 9th position, numbers? for the 10th position, 2E701 for the 11th position, 0s for the last.

I won't explain the 0s because it's only for recognition of the program. The numbers with a question mark(?) after seems to be a random number(keep increasing) every time the game starts, but keeps the same with every single Items, as well as materials. I've recognized these numbers in Hex:00000187, 000001E5, 00000218, 0000022B, 00000245, 0000029A. The Amount only works with Materials but not Weapons. Character means the Character who equip the weapon. You may edit them to make a non-dual-wieldable character dual-wielding. 2E701 I guess stands to the end of the weapon code. I don't have all the weapons so I couldn't offer the WeaponID. But I can tell you that 1397D99D is the first weapon you can get.
By the way, I've already noticed that some of the numbers appears differently on consoles except for the WeaponID, Amount, "Rank"&Effect and Character. So you may notice a difference between the other numbers. However they don't play a huge role in a weapon's Effects so don't worry too much.
Last edited by xmydl on Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xmydl »

Here comes the most difficult part which is the "Rank" and Effects. I have to state first that "Rank" doesn't stand for the weapon's rank. Rank is sticked to the weapon in code so we cannot modify them. Rank means "+" after the name of the weapon.
Let's first have a look at all the Effects we can get.(In English, you may check it in your own language at Lizbeth's weapon shop.)

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xmydl »

A "Rank" and Effects line in memory looks like this:
82E756D4
If you play on PSVita you would thought it was a pointerwww. However it's not. Let's go into it.
The Hex address could be split like this.
8 2E 756D 4
The first number 8, sometimes 0 I believe has no meanings.
The second digits is kind of easy to understand. 2 always refers to Elemental Attack's addition and sometimes Attack addition on weapons, E always refers to Status Effect Addition and sometimes Elemental Attack addition on weapons.
For shields, 2 always refers to Elemental Resistance addition and sometimes Defense addition, E always refers to Status Effect Addition and sometimes Elemental Resistance addition.
If you want them to be as large as you wish, don't hesitate set them to FF and you will get the largest effect.

756D is generated by a formula that is a little bit complex. It took me 10 hours to figure out. I'll explain it later.

4 refers to "+" behind the weapon's name. From 0x0 to 0xA which is "+10" to the weapon.

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xmydl »

756D and how does it generated.
I won't explain the code here because I don't have it either. But we can figure out the results.
Please download the Zip file attached here first, password is xmydl.

Locate the WeaponCode(4digits).txt.
The first 6 lines explain the order of every effects. A little bit different to what we can see in the picture. From 1 to 32 which is 0x0 to 0x1F in HEX is like it explained in the txt file. Specially, Base effects only means only the effects in the brackets"()", Strengthen One means strengthen one of the effects(but not randomly, it seems to strengthen the effects this round the number 'rotates').

The lines below shows all the Effects a code can have from 0x0 to 0xFFFF. Numbers in brackets"()" means base effects that this round the number rotates has. Which means you only need to look at last 1 or 2 digits.(These numbers are all in HEX!)

Let me have an example.
(1)(4)(1C)9380 ...
Let's pick one of the number from this line out.
The Effect it has is, firstly (1) for strengthen one, (4) for Elemental Attack, Aero and (1C) for MP Recovery, Secondly look at the last digits it's 91. Use 91 minus the first number of this line which is 9380's last two digits(in HEX!!), it's 11 for Reduce Attack. So all the Effect we can get is Aero, MP Recovery, Reduce Attack and one of which Strengthened.

Another Example.
(0)(D)(1B)3760...
Let's pick 377B out of this line.
FIrst we have (0), means nothing here. Then we have (D) for Increase Critical %. Then (1B) for HP Recovery. use 377B's 7B minus 3760's 60 it's 1B for HP Recovery. So all the Effects we have is Increase Critical % and 2xHP Recovery which can be found as the amount increased.

Therefore when you want to check the Effects, remember all of them have 6~12 choices. The number placed more front the less Effect is. For example 7B minus 60's 1B has more effect on amount than (1B) there. I suggest you to try them out one by one.
Kindly reminding that for numbers below 0x8000 they're nearly useless because the effects from 0x8000 to 0xFFFF are exactly the same as which from 0x0 to 0x7FFF but with one more Strengthened. You may search for your aim like this(1)(1B)(1C). Then pick the right one from that line. Remember to search for(1)(1C)(1B) because they're different.

For those who want to calculate more quickly without searching, I've prepared a ColumnAdditionFormula.txt. You may find something like this.

Elemental Attack, Flare

1A0
D
Increase Critical %

If I want these two effects, simply choose the number and add it using addition you've learnt in primary school(Or what ever you want!! Why not use a calculator in Windows!!). For example, choose 3400 for Increase Critical %, then you should choose 40 or 2 for Elemental Attack, Flare because the largest digits have been used. If you chose 800 for Elemental Attack, Flare you may chose 1A0 or D for Increase Critical %. You can choose as much as three Effects each time. Which works exactly the same as just searching around. Remember these are all HEX numbers. The result will be 3C0D if you chose Elemental Attack, Flare and 2xIncrease Critical %. Then add 8000 at 3C0D because numbers below 0x8000 are nearly useless. The result will be CC0D for Elemental Attack, Flare and 2xIncrease Critical % and one of which strengthened.

Thank you for reading.
Attachments
SAOLSWeaponCode.zip
(408.47 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by xmydl on Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xmydl »

For those who may curious about how the Effects code work in game, I may give you some hint.
In game, the effects's code number "rotates". Every rounds' amount is 0x20 in Hex, 32 in Decimal. The first round we have nothing. the second round we can consider it as the second digits in the whole 0x20 round. Which means we obtain an extra effect represented by 0x1. The third round can be considered as the third digits in the whole round 0x20. Etc.

Next we come to 0x400. Because 20*20 is 0x400 in HEX. The round has been over. Whats next? In fact, this also can be considered as a "round". From 0x0 to 0x3FF we complete the first time, now we may have it once more, which means it's the 0x1's round of all of them. We are able to obtain another extra effect starts from 0x400. In 0x400, we can both have effect 0x0 for the start of the round, and effect 0x1 for the first round of the whole 0x20 universe.

From there we can go straight forward to 0x8000. Because 400*20 is 0x8000 in HEX. In fact, from 0x0 to 0x8000 could also be considered as a round in the whole 0x20 universe. Now we can obtain one more extra effect 0x1 because it's the first round here.

Next is 0x100000 because 8000*20 is 0x100000 in HEX. However we don't have such a large number stored in code that represents. So we don't need to think about it.

What does this mean in Maths? It means we have a number that carries in each digit of 32. It's called Base32. You may heard of Base64 and this is the half of it. As you may see in the txt file, we carry each digit after 0x1F which is 32 in Decimal.

Thank you for reading.

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xmydl »

Updated.

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xmydl »

Updated.