z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by The Red Prince »

also how do i give myself the title dribbles the clown has, since I'm playing as him in my play through, his title is "master of puns and punches"

found the dauntless passive, it was under a name that makes no sense, it was called fearimmunity amulet passive, which makes no sense, now I just need my clown title and animalistic vitality

wow I go through all the trouble to finally add dauntless, just for it not to work in game, guess I have to equip a gear piece for it, instead of it just being a passive.

ok wait, it is working, but I thought it included being immune to lethargic, since sarevok was immune to it, guess "other mind altering conditions doesn't include lethargic.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ouroboros101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ouroboros101 »

I love this BG3.CT table and it works well but here is a suggestion for future updates: a way to remove Wyll's Duke status and replacing it with the Blade of Avernus status. I'm suggesting this as I'd like to secure the ending where both you and Wyll take Karlach to Avernus to save her life and then presumably fight fiends and devils there together (perhaps in an upcoming DLC). The way I played the game out, I didn't romance Karlach as I didn't know it would be a life or death situation for her if I didn't, but luckily this version of the table plus an additional code found in these instructions ([Link]) has allowed me to activate the "partnered" tag with Karlach while in Elfsong camp so I can then go into the final battles and ultimately save her life as the main character, but I'd like access to the ending where both you and Wyll offer to take Karlach to Avernus together. I don't have access to this as I suggested that Wyll become duke of Baldur's Gate instead of becoming Blade of Avernus as, at the time, that seemed like a more desirable decision, though I had no idea how it would affect the end game cutscenes. If someone could add a feature to the table that allows Wyll to be converted from Duke to Blade of Avernus that would be awesome!

kanaka71
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kanaka71 »

Hepl Plaese!!

I have tried 5 different ways to code it from "local entity = "boots" to the latest post where it went into the passive = "xxxxxxx" applypassivetoplayer ..... I cant seem to find anything that will place the passive boost onto the item. I can copy and paste from Zanzer's work but it becomes non-responsive. meaning no red X shows up when the square is clicked. It compiles fine. I have no errors of note. It just dont work. Has anyone at all found a way to add boosts/passives to items... Boots, Breast, Helmet, Gloves, Ring2, Ring, Amulet, etc.

Second question. Once edited - my weapons retain their added damages but not the applied boosts - i.e. I click the add Fire dmg and it stays, I change the fire dmg to MAG_TheThorns_VeilOfTheWind_Passive it disappears as soon as I rest.

Can anyone explain or help or give a hint as to why ?!?!?!?
Sincerely
Stuckinacircle

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

OK big question, the transform into mindflayer option in the cheatengine, can you edit the code in it to turn it into a polymorph spell instead? and choose what monster you transform into, but make it a spell, and not a immediate transformation?

there's 4 polymorph spells that have to do with the strange ox, when we add those spells to us, they work perfectly, my brother can polymorph into a phase spider and dismiss it at any time.

we just want our own custom polymorph spell that we can edit to turn into whatever we want, would it be easier to find the code for the strange ox spells and edit those? or would the mindflayer transformation be just as easy to edit in the cheat engine?
I'm asking cause we have no idea how or what the coding needs to look like, we tried on the mind flayer transformation and of course got it wrong.

Fane the Eternal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fane the Eternal »

hello! my twin brother is the user above, the red prince.
yeah we are wondering about how to make what he said work.
the cheat engine has every spell in the game including npc spells which is awesome, one of those spell polymorphs you into a phase spider (one of my favorite creatures) but I would like it to polymorph me into the phase spider matriarch instead! I hope this can be done. but boy is it amazing that pretty much 95% of the options here transfer over to ps5. so we've been using our low-grade clunky pc to mod and then we cross save over to our ps5s and it all works!

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

有控制台指令可以增加法術傷害嗎
Is there a console command to increase spell damage?

Gray0ne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gray0ne »

The Red Prince wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:10 am
OK big question, the transform into mindflayer option in the cheatengine, can you edit the code in it to turn it into a polymorph spell instead? [snip]
we just want our own custom polymorph spell that we can edit to turn into whatever we want, would it be easier to find the code for the strange ox spells and edit those? or would the mindflayer transformation be just as easy to edit in the cheat engine?
I'm asking cause we have no idea how or what the coding needs to look like, we tried on the mind flayer transformation and of course got it wrong.
It's not a spell it's the Osiris function: Transform. I believe by default the ruleset for that function is something like Disguise with name which basically just swaps your character model. You can change that ruleset to Polymorph (the annotation for this is actually in the cheat engine script for that toggle) but Polymorph has unintended side effects like silencing you and locking your gear. There is a whole host of rulesets though (mostly for Wildshape) one of them might work better. You can download the .pak unpacker and target shared.pak in your game directory to unpack the game data to make it readable, in it is a directory called something like shared/data/rulebooks/shapeshift/shapeshiftruleset.lsx (it's something like that, I'm guessing at it as I'm not at home at the moment) and in that file is the details and UUID of every ruleset that can be applied to shapeshift.

As for making it a castable spell? I think you're into modding territory there.

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

Gray0ne wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:16 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
OK big question, the transform into mindflayer option in the cheatengine, can you edit the code in it to turn it into a polymorph spell instead? [snip]
It's not a spell it's the Osiris function: Transform. I believe by default the ruleset for that function is something like Disguise with name which basically just swaps your character model. You can change that ruleset to Polymorph (the annotation for this is actually in the cheat engine script for that toggle) but Polymorph has unintended side effects like silencing you and locking your gear. There is a whole host of rulesets though (mostly for Wildshape) one of them might work better. You can download the .pak unpacker and target shared.pak in your game directory to unpack the game data to make it readable, in it is a directory called something like shared/data/rulebooks/shapeshift/shapeshiftruleset.lsx (it's something like that, I'm guessing at it as I'm not at home at the moment) and in that file is the details and UUID of every ruleset that can be applied to shapeshift.

thanks for the reply!, dang that sounds tough, if it becomes a mod, then we won't be able to transfer it to our console, gotta keep it within vanilla boundaries.

Fane the Eternal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Gray0ne wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:16 pm
The Red Prince wrote:

Would we be able to unpack a spell like this? "Target_HAV_DevilishOX_AlternateForm_PhaseSpider"
that's the spell in-game that after adding it to me, turns me into a phase spider with its own skills and stats and I can dismiss the transformation. maybe I could find a way to change the normal phase spider it makes me into the phase spider matriarch.

Gray0ne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gray0ne »

Fane the Eternal wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:01 pm
Would we be able to unpack a spell like this? "Target_HAV_DevilishOX_AlternateForm_PhaseSpider"
that's the spell in-game that after adding it to me, turns me into a phase spider with its own skills and stats and I can dismiss the transformation. maybe I could find a way to change the normal phase spider it makes me into the phase spider matriarch.
To permanently alter a spells function you would have to change the game file that holds it or build a replacement file to override it, both of which would require mods or direct access to the game files. The other guy mentioned something about playing on console? I have no idea how that works on console to be honest.

Fane the Eternal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Gray0ne wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:17 pm
Fane the Eternal wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:01 pm
To permanently alter a spells function you would have to change the game file that holds it or build a replacement file to override it, both of which would require mods or direct access to the game files. The other guy mentioned something about playing on console? I have no idea how that works on console to be honest.
yeah it's pretty amazing, almost everything on cheat engine just works when cross saving to ps5.

Gray0ne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gray0ne »

Fane the Eternal wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:20 pm
yeah it's pretty amazing, almost everything on cheat engine just works when cross saving to ps5.
There are a lot of game properties that are persistent but there are a lot that aren't as well. Transform and Add Spell commands do stick though as they basically modify permanent flags on your character. Typically the things that aren't likely to stick are things that alter values that have a tendency to change like Maximum Health or Movement Speed.

Erlik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erlik »

Hello, I would need the UUID/ Template of Wyrm's Crossing to teleport. It's important for me.

Thanks you very much in advance if somenoe can help.

baiabaia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baiabaia »

Hello, under Crit Passives where they are 4 boxes reducing critical treshold and improved critical hit, if you activate them all which means it crits on 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 if I'm not mistaken and then save the game and reload do these effects persist permanently? And do they stack again with the ingame items/passives? And do this crit passives work on spells?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Fane the Eternal wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:20 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:41 pm
Looks like the only built-in polymorph spells you'd have access to are:

Code: Select all

Target_GaseousForm