z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by dd3dd »

Tiamoc wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:55 am
I've tried this table over 100 times, following the instructions on when to activate certain boxes, and every time I get a greyed out list. I click the "dark mode" box, then uncheck it, and everything "appears" to become usuable, but even after I activate one thing at the main menu, then load my game, and try to use the item spawner, trying to get the full resurrection scrolls, it does not allow me to select anything. Does this table need an update again, or am I doing something wrong, as I had used it once before to make a starter weapon OP, adding every enchant, and it worked. It broke my game, but it worked. Now, nothing seems to work. Any help would be very appreciated, as apparently I am not doing the steps properly.
Depending how updated your game is:

More Updated try bg3_v4.1.1.3732833_10_bg3commander.CT from this post: and like the post says you need to download the [Link] if you want to try BG3 Commander. But is not needed if you just want to use Zanzer's table.
Less Updated try bg3_v4.1.1.3669438_9_autoloader.CT from this post:

1. From your download folder or wherever you saved the the above tables, click on the tables to open them in CheatEngine BEFORE you Run/START the Game. Don't do anything else, everything will be initialized automatically.
2. Start GAME
3. Once the Game Starts. Load your Save Game.
4. The required Console Command and Register Command will get initiated automatically. You should now be able to use Everything under Register Command with no issues.

Hope this helps.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

palasx wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:06 pm
Ilmafein wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:47 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:37 pm
The Reset Form Position doesn't activate because it's not a toggle/switch. If you want the checkmark to show when "activating" it, just remove the one nop (which means no operation) line in the script. When you toggle the show/hide it will re-open at the previous position. Is it the latest version where I have made it always open on main screen/center?
Yes, it is the latest version, both table and sql file. The "reset form" option is kinda moot (for me in this situation) because the window itself does not show. I can catch a blink of it, but it immediately closes. I really don't know what could be causing this, as it is clear that the activation script works fine. Using Zanzer´s table, activating all options manually works fine, with the occasional CTD (really no biggie as I always save beforehand), but trying the table with autoloader also does not work. It really boggles my mind
Were you ever able to resolve this? I also get the window flashing very briefly when activating bg3commaner, but then it disappears. the reset position option does nothing, and if i deactivate bg3commander then i cannot reactivate it.

I have 3 monitors attached, two of which i usually leave disabled in windows when im not using them. i re-enabled them to see if the window was being moved to another monitor, but nothing changed. I'll try again later with the monitors physically detached, as it might be Windows seeing my primary monitor as "Display 3" even though the gpu sees it at "\\DISPLAY1\"

Where in the CT is the script to always default to display one, so that i can remote it and re-test?
@Palasx and anyone else having the BG3Commander Window disappearing issue.
Here is the Fix and you are going to Laugh Your Ass Off or Cry...

Tested with bg3_v4.1.1.3732833_10_bg3commander.CT and bg3data.sqlite3 database from this post and the previous version.

EvenLess Instructions:
Load/Open Table BEFORE running Game.
Run Game.
Load Saved Game.
Then...

@EvenLess please realize there will be CE Noobs like me and others, so putting the tempting Show/Hide Form will have people click it first and then ask you why it's not working. Please feel free to update your post with above images. And thank you for making BG3Commander.

Now for the love of all the BG3 Gods, can someone please tell me if it's possible to get the OwlBear Cub at camp via CE or BG3 Commander with instructions for a noob level CE user.
I rescued it from the Goblin Camp and it was headed for my Camp but never showed up. Have ended days and done full rests back to back, still no Cub. Please and thank you.
Last edited by dd3dd on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yukitsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yukitsu »

Heya I was wondering if someone can help me with a skill : Animating Spores

I added it on my character but every person I use it on is not adding on my party :|

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

LegendZero88 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:39 pm
hello, bg commander doesnt work unfortunately for me.
it opens but is empty, i have resetted and reopened and it will not open anymore.
Please see if my above posts helps you. Did you download the [Link]? :?:
Last edited by dd3dd on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

AnhSolo wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:49 pm
Hello may i ask, when i tried to load commander table, i kept getting "Failed to create win32 control, error 1400: invalid window handle". May i ask is there a way for me to go around this? The commander table kept pop up and disappear. Sorry im kinda stupid at all of this
Please see my above post for the fix, I had the same issues and errors.

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Remove Auntie Ethel's Boon

Post by dd3dd »

w2s wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:09 am
Those of you who messed around with Auntie Ethel's Scalps and have issues I have some insight.
I messed around with it and noticed my Bard was basically indestructible (which wasn't my intent) so I started a quest to remove all the boons and learned some stuff. (Tried for hours to get BG3 Commander to work but the window kept disappearing and it would not load console even if I reloaded the game. Only a full PC restart would get it to load console)
Please see my above post for the BG3 Commander fix, I had the same issue.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

freehongkong wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:47 am
I am struggling to get the quest version of the Noblestalk (with orange text).

I reloaded an old save and picked up the quest version of the Noblestalk, and last item dropped UUID says:
Item: S_UND_MushroomHunter_Noblestalk_09561b3f-f556-4a01-b289-9b362bc0d43a
Template: PUZ_Underdark_Mushroom_Noblestalk_A_48c679c1-b713-4d2f-9bba-1c43ed654404

Only the template string 48c679c1-b713-4d2f-9bba-1c43ed654404 works with the item spawner but it only gives me a regular white text version each time which does not progress any quests. Spawning it on the ground didn't help either. I tried doing another quest item, a Umbral Gem, and its Template string successfully spawned a quest variant. So I have no clue what's going on.

Any solutions or ideas? Cheers!
My assumption is that some quest items are "unique" and the UUID is the one of an already spawned item, not the one from a template.
I have thus tried to "move" the item, instead of spawning it like a template.
I successfully moved it to the camp chest of a fresh character. I did get the wanted "orange" version.

Moving it to my feet didn't work. So, I moved it back to the camp chest and picked it up from there into my inventory.

Here the piece of CE code that worked for me:

Code: Select all

function SendToCampChest(m_entity, m_player)
  SetArgToString(0, m_entity)
  SetArgToString(1,m_player)
  ExecuteCall("SendToCampChest")
end

player = GetHostCharacter()
item = "09561b3f-f556-4a01-b289-9b362bc0d43a" -- S_UND_MushroomHunter_Noblestalk
SendToCampChest(item, player)
Have Fun!

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

dd3dd wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:44 am
@EvenLess please realize there will be CE Noobs like me and others, so putting the tempting Show/Hide Form will have people click it first and then ask you why it's not working. Please feel free to update your post with above images. And thank you for making BG3Commander.

Now for the love of all the BG3 Gods, can someone please tell me if it's possible to get the OwlBear Cub at camp via CE or BG3 Commander with instructions for a noob level CE user.
I rescued it from the Goblin Camp and it was headed for my Camp but never showed up. Have ended days and done full rests back to back, still no Cub. Please and thank you.
You're right, but ...
It was actually initially without the show/hide script, but people were having the exact issues you're describing, so I tried to add these in an attempt to make it work. It's all laid out in the update timeline in my main post (which Zanzer even links to from his first post). That being said, I'll probably remove the show/hide one. Oh, and you don't have to enable the BG3Commander option as you noted in your guide. It's just a group/header, so it doesn't do anything except creating some structure/grouping.
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
  • 2023-09-10:
    1. Posted BG3Commander. Post includes details and video clip.
    2. Posted updated BG3Commander.
    3. Posted workaround to "fix" blank BG3Commander. Basically just close the BG3Commander Window and open it again using the Restore and Show menu option.
All that being said, I'm (very slowly) working on a new form. But I'm not really a programmer/developer, and definitely not a GUI developer, so I tend to spend more time arguing with myself if it's the right way to do it or if it could be done differently :D

blueneurondotnet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blueneurondotnet »

In case anyone else is looking to engage in hijinks with Zanther's table:

Spawn NPC & print local reference:
Spoiler

if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local uuid= "target-template"
uuid = CreateAtPlayer(uuid)
if uuid then
  print(uuid)
end
Add Madness status (Hostility to all nearby creatures) using printed reference:
Spoiler

{$lua}
Status = "MADNESS"
[ENABLE]
local Object = "printed reference"
local Duration = -1
local Force = 1
local Source = Object
local result = ApplyStatus(Object, Status, Duration, Force, Source)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("ApplyStatus Failed")
end
[DISABLE]
Add Necrotic Aura status (Damage aura to all nearby creatures) using printed reference:
Spoiler

{$lua}
Status = "ORI_GALE_NECROTICAURA"
[ENABLE]
local Object = "printed reference"
local Duration = -1
local Force = 1
local Source = Object
if result ~= 1 then
  print("ApplyStatus Failed")
end
[DISABLE]
You can obviously combine all of this into a single script, but then you lose the option to avoid getting caught up in the ensuing fight yourself:
Spoiler

{$lua}
Template = "template id"
Status = "status name"
[ENABLE]
local Object = CreateAtPlayer(Template)
local Duration = -1
local Force = 1
local Source = Object
[DISABLE]
...Unless you have a reference to another local NPC (such as, say, one you've previously spawned):
Spoiler

{$lua}
Template = "template you want to spawn"
TargetChar = "printed reference"
Status = "MADNESS"
[ENABLE]
local Object = CreateAtObject(Template, TargetChar, 0, 0, 0, 0)
print(Object)
local Duration = -1
local Force = 1
local Source = Object
[DISABLE]
Handful of Death Shepherds wiping out the grove (ignore the dead Spectators in the back):
Spoiler
Two necrotic Ketherics interrupting the druid ritual:
Spoiler
Note that some NPCs aren't affected by Madness -- in those cases, you can just apply a transformation status (e.g. spawn Adamantine Golem, but apply status HAV_DevilishOX_POLYMORPH_DIREWOLF or a wild shape of your choice) and they'll attack anyone nearby while keeping their stats.
Last edited by blueneurondotnet on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Slannesh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slannesh »

There is possible to add weapon actions (like "Zone_Mag_WeaponAction_GiantBlade",--Colossal Onslaught or "Zone_Cleave",--Cleave) to random weapon, or unlock it to current character as skill for any melee weapon type?

ShadowfeindX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowfeindX »

Slannesh wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:28 pm
There is possible to add weapon actions (like "Zone_Mag_WeaponAction_GiantBlade",--Colossal Onslaught or "Zone_Cleave",--Cleave) to random weapon, or unlock it to current character as skill for any melee weapon type?
Yes, just add it as a spell.

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:21 pm
dd3dd wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:44 am

You're right, but ...
It was actually initially without the show/hide script, but people were having the exact issues you're describing, so I tried to add these in an attempt to make it work. It's all laid out in the update timeline in my main post (which Zanzer even links to from his first post). That being said, I'll probably remove the show/hide one. Oh, and you don't have to enable the BG3Commander option as you noted in your guide. It's just a group/header, so it doesn't do anything except creating some structure/grouping.
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
  • 2023-09-10:
    1. Posted BG3Commander. Post includes details and video clip.
    2. Posted updated BG3Commander.
    3. Posted workaround to "fix" blank BG3Commander. Basically just close the BG3Commander Window and open it again using the Restore and Show menu option.
All that being said, I'm (very slowly) working on a new form. But I'm not really a programmer/developer, and definitely not a GUI developer, so I tend to spend more time arguing with myself if it's the right way to do it or if it could be done differently :D
You made an awesome tool, so it was just hugely frustrating not being able to use it, and scratch my head why, and then see that I was not the only one having the same issues.

You were always trying to genuinely help people, but 90% of the time it was just the wrong option being clicked, and the fix being lost in translation due to the two options having "Show" and one being more visible than the other as well as breaking BG3C if clicked. Now I can see it's mentioned by a few peeps in one lines, but it's buried in all the forum text and the YT video can also distract you from the key sequence surprisingly.

So I just wanted to help others enjoy your great tool and not waste your time as well.

Can't wait to see what you cooked up next. Thanks again.

SpideyBG3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpideyBG3 »

Hi there,
I have spent the last few days exploring the cheat engine and the amazing work of Zanzer and Evenless (thanks guys!) but I am a bit lost as to everyeone else's contribution when it comes down to coding and so to add passives, bonuses, etc.

My main aim is to add some small boosts to characters like feats or passives, so to create some builds beyond the limits of DnD 5th edition and BG3 itemisation.

Things I have figured out:
- how to activate the pre-programmed cheats with cheat engine
- spawn items

Things I'd like to figure out:
1: how to edit an item to create my own version (for instance a +3 version of Phalar Aluve or a adding a 1d6 innate fire damage to the Thermodynamo Axe, or add a passive +2 Str or special attack to a weapon, etc.). I know it has to do with the Addbonus () but I am missing as to where to add this either onto the cheat engine or the game files!
2: how to add & remove feats or similar passives from characters. E.g. adding two weapon fighting to my main character and removing fire resistance from Karlach (these are only examples).

To be fair I'd love to first create my own items as I am ok with how different and "balanced" classes are really, the 2nd point is more out of curiosity!

Thanks in advance to anyone who'd spend their time to help me!!!

boombrakh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boombrakh »

So, I done fugged up. I activated the "Flaming Sphere Aura" under "Random Cheats" for Zanzers table. Now I can't turn it off. I've tried to re-add it, then remove it. Worked at first, but now I'm stuck. I've tried murdering my character, Long resting, short resting, and "RestoreParty". I simply can't get rid of it. Is it GG and start from scratch?

NPC's are fleeing, items are burning up, my new playthrough is very quickly coming to an abrupt end :D

Halp?

nuclearhavoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nuclearhavoc »

ShadowfeindX wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:28 am
This is mostly correct. You can add the passive inflict wounds this way, indicated by the "PassiveData", but it's unlikely the interrupt would work as intended if you added it as a passive. See the part about interrupts I made in the same comment for how to do those if that doesn't work.
Gotcha, ngl, that seems too much work lmao. Think I'll just grab a level mod that allows for feats at other levels to make a Vuman. XD